Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to the game, so hope you are patient. Is LVGD legit? Haven't seen any comments on them, maybe they are the one who must not be named. I saw an add for Lovely, she looks amazing, but wanted to do some research before I contact her. I'll be in your town for the weekend, thanks for your input, I'm having fun going to your posts.
    Wrong thread for this. This is for Korean Agency PSE. Quick internet search also shows reviews suggesting it's a clip joint and fake pics.

  2. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to the game, so hope you are patient. Is LVGD legit? Haven't seen any comments on them, maybe they are the one who must not be named. I saw an add for Lovely, she looks amazing, but wanted to do some research before I contact her. I'll be in your town for the weekend, thanks for your input, I'm having fun going to your posts.
    It would help if you spelled out LVGD and / or give a link.

  3. #1275

    Lovely GD

    Hi, new to the game, so hope you are patient. Is LVGD legit? Haven't seen any comments on them, maybe they are the one who must not be named. I saw an add for Lovely, she looks amazing, but wanted to do some research before I contact her. I'll be in your town for the weekend, thanks for your input, I'm having fun going to your posts.

  4. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    My autocorrect also changed my post. LTTV is 300 hr GFE, 400 hr pse.
    $200 is still a good option for a hit and run or a quik drive-by from a your fleash gun into her.

    I'm going to be there sat and booked 3 girls from LTLV for the weekend and going to use my flesh gun to shoot up in three of them. RawR!

  5. #1273

    Autocorrect

    My autocorrect also changed my post. LTTV is 300 hr GFE, 400 hr pse.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    My auto correct changed it from $$.

  6. #1272

    Weird typos.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    My auto correct changed it from $$.
    I apologize.

    It happened again 4 $.

  7. #1271

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Hour is still $$.
    My auto correct changed it from $$.

  8. #1270

    Half hour?

    Hour is still $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Wait, LTLV prices are now 200? Since when?

  9. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    $$ It think it was well worth it.
    Wait, LTLV prices are now 200? Since when?

  10. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    LT was the only one that would not.
    Probably depends on how much of an asshole the booker is feeling that moment, lol.

  11. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess you've never seen a Kgirl form any Korg before, correct?
    Discreet Whispers and "that other place" booth accepted P411. Same with VAC. LT was the only one that would not.

  12. #1266

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed210  [View Original Post]
    How many roses did this set you back?
    $$ It think it was well worth it.

  13. #1265

    Foxy from LT

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Run to see this girl. Looks just like the photos. Great service. I have had my boat rocked. Slender sexy and is a little dirty. Intense session ran through BBBJ 69 rcg, acg, doggy, fucked my brains out. She kept the service level up the whole session even coaxed out that stubborn second pop. Reminded me of the famous Hana from LA. She gets into it.
    How many roses did this set you back?

  14. #1264

    Visiting Las Vegas

    Good evening gentlemen.

    I am fairly active in the LA Kgirl scene. I'm in town for the next two nights, wondering how I can get connected with local bookers. Must I go through Humaniplex or are there some kind mongers out there than can PM me a few links / numbers?

    I can return the favor for members who have posted reviews.

  15. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Does LT always require an I'd? I have references on PD and a P411 account and they still want a copy of my I'd.
    Let me guess you've never seen a Kgirl form any Korg before, correct?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape