Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.
    She's been reviewed a couple of times. She's crazy but good service.

  2. #16942

    Fake, Fake, Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    Google image search shows this is norasplaylist off reddit. Also has a Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheLovelyNoraOF..

  3. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures, 3 different cities, 3 different phone numbers, means a no go for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 2.52.21 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #16940

    Casey Sparxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MandeVille  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Casey Sparxxx based on the reviews here. PSE with no rush. Mature but in a way I found attractive. Cost a cool 500 though for 1-2 hrs.
    So how much time did you get to spend with Casey for 500? Was it one hour or two?

    I saw her about a month ago and at the time she quoted me 120 qv /200 hh /300 hr and I tried to set something up with her on Labor Day and that time she said her donations were 140/260/400. Just wondering if paying 5 for 2 hours might be more worth it.

  5. #16939
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick15  [View Original Post]
    There's no way the hottie in that ad is answering the text or door.

  6. #16938

    Is she legit


  7. #16937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    OK. Decent

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67200413#.

    Heard this one is on the Southside near 61st looks nothing like the pics. At least 2 yrs old. Clearly on the hood weight loss program so went from thick in the post to spinner now. I heard she $.25 which would be good for the girl in the pics. She's her phone bill being late from being a SW. As a SW would be a 8 still has cute face.

  8. #16936

    Flaked out on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Victoria Dawn.

    That girl has had mixed reviews. Search function works here.
    I was going to give her a shot because I do well with the girls that like to talk too much for the typical guy. But she flaked out on me. A shame because I love redheads too.

    Oh well.

  9. #16935

    Victoria Dawn

    Victoria Dawn.

    That girl has had mixed reviews. Search function works here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.

  10. #16934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.
    That's awesome, then what happened next?

  11. #16933

    I'd be interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    I'd be interested to know as well. Jenny Lynn in Lombard kind of fit what you're looking for but unfortunately it looks like she'll be out of the game for a while or even retired permanently.

  12. #16932

    Victoria Dawn

    I saw her ad on Tryst in the Chicago area where she was active on 9-15-2021.

  13. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    I may have one but she lives in the city and I don't think does incalls.

  14. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.
    Probably too far from you (about an hour drive), but Sam in Calumet Park fits the bill. Other than Macie, Sam is the only other girl that I've seen that really gets into rimming and loves facials. My favorite position with Sam is to have her lay down with her head hanging off the bed, so I can alternate face fucking her and having her rim me before giving her a facial. Sam is a sweetheart, but she's also kind of flakey. She's always at least 20 to 30 minutes late for my appointments.

  15. #16929

    Monica on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8590.htm?cat=1

    Anyone have any intel on her? She's got consistent ads in Vegas, can't seem to gather any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape