Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Lincoln Square Becca

    I'm conflicted about this one.

    The Good:
    - Super Cheap. $40 for a BJ, $80 QV, and all negotiable.
    - Tight and Hot Pussy. No smell.
    - Irish ginger girl so pussy is very pretty. DATY available.
    - BB available.
    - Clean Room and shower available.
    - Motel is dumpy but known for 'this hobby of ours' and LEO doesn't give a shit.

    The Bad:
    - Becca has gone WAY downhill in appearance. Scary thin and gaunt. She looked cute enough 1-2 years ago. Not sure what happened.
    - BJ skills have become awful and toothy. She used to give good head back in the day.
    - Doesn't ride much.
    - Clock Watcher if you go for longer than QV.
    - Can get bitchy.
    Last edited by LS4V8; 09-13-21 at 14:59. Reason: Hit by accident

  2. #16913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...475.htm?cat=58

    Any intel greatly appreciated, looks incredible. Eros is the question.
    Fabulous pictures, no name, no email, no social media, no price, no dialogue, what could possibly go wrong. What does Eros have to do with this?

  3. #16912

    Latina Bombshell

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...475.htm?cat=58

    Any intel greatly appreciated, looks incredible. Eros is the question.

  4. #16911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Bostonian here in town for business for a few days. Any action near the hotel with two trees and embassy? No vehicle, so I'd prefer outcall. TIA for any help. Feel free to PM.
    These 2 agencies may have availability in your area.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/models

  5. #16910

    Rosemont

    Hey fellas. Bostonian here in town for business for a few days. Any action near the hotel with two trees and embassy? No vehicle, so I'd prefer outcall. TIA for any help. Feel free to PM.

  6. #16909

    Good is a relative term.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if she's any good Jewel is her name also saw an old ad where she was called Baby.
    I've had positive experiences over last 6 months but not sure what "good" would mean to you. She's business like. Does the job. Likes to talk. Not sure how open the menu as I'm pretty low maintenance with a BBBJ / covered FS. Never turned me down but she can be high volume w / wait time. I'm usually qv. See other reviews as a little weird she only is on the couch.

    Lately been posting with the savage maiden who I avoided in past due to bad reviews, but I haven't gotten the low down on that yet. Curious as to the connection as they are on other side of town from each other. Not sure what is up with phone constantly changing.

  7. #16908

    Anyone ever see her? Bosnian on Devon

    Looking to see if she's any good Jewel is her name also saw an old ad where she was called Baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210911-025841_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #16907

    Star. Back in town

    Has anyone ever seen this one? I'm somewhat intrigued, but no reviews or anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66937185#.

  9. #16906

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I see Macie often. It's been over a week. She's still beautiful and very pleasing. She keeps indicating that she wants to stick to regulars only. We all know that can only last so long, but it could stick for awhile with Macie if she ever seriously goes that route.
    I hope not I've seen her but only once but do plan on seeing again it's kinda hard because are schedules don't align.

  10. #16905

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    I see Macie often. It's been over a week. She's still beautiful and very pleasing. She keeps indicating that she wants to stick to regulars only. We all know that can only last so long, but it could stick for awhile with Macie if she ever seriously goes that route.

  11. #16904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    Still seeing her every couple weeks. Still a great experience, as others confirm.

  12. #16903

    Looking for a good recommendation in River North

    Hey guys,

    I'm travelling into town first half of next month for work and looking for a solid outcall option (or incall to my hotel) in the River North area. Looking for a GFE for sure, non-user, fun time. 2 girls would be even better! If anyone can point me in the right direction with the right girl, I'd really appreciate it! Happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the New England area. Feel free to send me a DM. Thanks!

  13. #16902

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDemo78  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. It took a couple days to get a text back of when she was going to be in Chicago. But setting up on that day was pretty easy surprisingly for once.
    I just saw her on Labor Day. Great time like always.

  14. #16901

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. It took a couple days to get a text back of when she was going to be in Chicago. But setting up on that day was pretty easy surprisingly for once.

  15. #16900

    Macie

    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape