Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16928

    Looking for the white unicorn

    Any mongers have a lady that is in the suburbs that likes to rim and take facials? I'm in the far west suburb of St. Charles. Willing to travel no more than 30 minutes. My go-to girl Scarlett Rose has been MIA the last year. Any help would be grateful! You can PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance.

  2. #16927

    Chiming in about Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Just Google the motel name and fatal shooting. She claims that was her boyfriend. It happened in April 2020.
    Yes, she talks about him and keeps his spot on the bed open. An even bigger issue is her addictions, they have messed her up. On the plus side, she is usually available whenever I text her and the price is right, so she is great in a pinch, but the situation is rough. The motel is a dump, she is usually worked up about something, and you may need to remind her why you're there. I only go for a QV HJ and I bring my own beach towel to put on the bed first. But when it's late and you have no where else to go, well.

  3. #16926

    Ferrah slim anyone seen her lansing

    Has any been with Ferrah slim Lansing / Chicago.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/67025946

  4. #16925

    Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. When did that happen?
    Just Google the motel name and fatal shooting. She claims that was her boyfriend. It happened in April 2020.

  5. #16924

    Eros bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Eros is like Tryst. They verify the providers. And they tend to take substantiated reports of scammers, catfishing, etc. pretty seriously. Girls there, like on Tryst, tend to be more expensive but reliable and there's a decent baseline of quality you can generally expect.

    I haven't seen her posts before but that ass is like the Second Coming. And GPS doesn't seem too bad, IMO Latina girls know how to treat a man. I'd give her a whirl.
    Just checked out the link and she does look very dam hot! What is the fee?

  6. #16923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Hot dayum

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    You neglected to mention the fact that she is crazy. She is very depressed ever since her boyfriend was shot and killed in the motel parking lot. She even showed me several newspaper stories about it. She even freaks out if you get on the side of the bed that he slept on.
    Holy shit. When did that happen?

  7. #16922

    Cumberland apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Bostonian here in town for business for a few days. Any action near the hotel with two trees and embassy? No vehicle, so I'd prefer outcall. TIA for any help. Feel free to PM.
    If you have a need for dine in Asian, there are multiple within walking distance on the Asian thread.

  8. #16921
    I'm late to the party. Oh well. Ignore my message asking for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    HOLY CRAP.

    I replied to too many to count and some have gone through and others did not. I am sorry. I don't have control over that.

    Now she took 2 days off for family and when she turned her phone back on she had many texts and emails. She asked that I stop sharing for awhile until she looks though what she has. I will not delete your requests and will save them until she says she is ready for more. You horny dogs. Hahahahaha.

    Be safe,

    MD.

  9. #16920
    Anita is a wonderful woman. Saw her just before Covid. Great service.

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I saw Anita. She was easy to schedule with. I scheduled weeks ahead. Easy call and met her in a nice hotel near Schaumburg. Once I got comfortable we did some lfk. I'm not much of a kisser but for those who like kissing she's definitely willing to oblige. 2 hours of cock and ball worshipping. She did a tour of every inch of my cock and balls with her mouth. Got me off 4 times and swallowed it all each time. Easy to conversate with her. She has lost a lot of weight. Pictures are her. She's an very experienced pro and I really like that.

    I recommend her and she'll willing to do a lot. Definitely a pro. For those into prostate and more kinkier stuff? She's definitely the one for you.

    Link: https://www.wildanitainchicago.com/home.

    I won't be back in Chicago for a while I think but feel free to dm me questions about my recent visits.

  10. #16919

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I'm conflicted about this one.

    The Good:
    - Super Cheap. $40 for a BJ, $80 QV, and all negotiable.
    - Tight and Hot Pussy. No smell.
    - Irish ginger girl so pussy is very pretty. DATY available.
    - BB available.
    - Clean Room and shower available.
    - Motel is dumpy but known for 'this hobby of ours' and LEO doesn't give a shit.

    The Bad:
    - Becca has gone WAY downhill in appearance. Scary thin and gaunt. She looked cute enough 1-2 years ago. Not sure what happened.
    - BJ skills have become awful and toothy. She used to give good head back in the day.
    - Doesn't ride much.
    - Clock Watcher if you go for longer than QV.
    - Can get bitchy.
    You neglected to mention the fact that she is crazy. She is very depressed ever since her boyfriend was shot and killed in the motel parking lot. She even showed me several newspaper stories about it. She even freaks out if you get on the side of the bed that he slept on.

  11. #16918

    Eros has scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    Eros is the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Eros is like Tryst. They verify the providers.
    This isn't entirely accurate. There are lots of stories of clients being scammed by "Eros verified" providers.

    For example: here is an "Eros Verified" provider named Alexis: https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_yo...es/2060837.htm.

    But if you look at her reviews it turns out she's actually a deposit scammer.

    I wouldn't trust a provider to be legit regardless of the ad platform unless she's well-reviewed.

  12. #16917

    Casey Sparxxx

    Had a great time with Casey Sparxxx based on the reviews here. PSE with no rush. Mature but in a way I found attractive. Cost a cool 500 though for 1-2 hrs.

  13. #16916

    Ashlynn

    Does anyone have information on Ashlynn, a GILF listed on Eros. Have never seem her before. Thanks.

  14. #16915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Eros is reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...475.htm?cat=58

    Any intel greatly appreciated, looks incredible. Eros is the question.
    Eros is like Tryst. They verify the providers. And they tend to take substantiated reports of scammers, catfishing, etc. pretty seriously. Girls there, like on Tryst, tend to be more expensive but reliable and there's a decent baseline of quality you can generally expect.

    I haven't seen her posts before but that ass is like the Second Coming. And GPS doesn't seem too bad, IMO latina girls know how to treat a man. I'd give her a whirl.

  15. #16914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Lincoln Square Becca

    I'm conflicted about this one.

    The Good:
    - Super Cheap. $40 for a BJ, $80 QV, and all negotiable.
    - Tight and Hot Pussy. No smell.
    - Irish ginger girl so pussy is very pretty. DATY available.
    - BB available.
    - Clean Room and shower available.
    - Motel is dumpy but known for 'this hobby of ours' and LEO doesn't give a shit.

    The Bad:
    - Becca has gone WAY downhill in appearance. Scary thin and gaunt. She looked cute enough 1-2 years ago. Not sure what happened.
    - BJ skills have become awful and toothy. She used to give good head back in the day.
    - Doesn't ride much.
    - Clock Watcher if you go for longer than QV.
    - Can get bitchy.
    Last edited by LS4V8; 09-13-21 at 14:59. Reason: Hit by accident

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape