Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArgent  [View Original Post]
    I've never understood the stance taken by some on USASG that we must insist upon referring to Sugar Babies as prostitutes. The best sex I've ever had is with some women *who don't know that their prostitutes yet*. There's absolutely no good reason to try to convince them that they are.
    Here is the deal. If you sell your body for sex than you are a *****, all these terms and other labels need to stop.

    I do like the way you worded it though with the asterisk LOL.

  2. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Sugar baby is a term for women that do not like to be called WGs. Most on that site prefer to scam but there are a few who will give an escort like experience at twice or maybe more the cost. Way too much aggravation for what you are getting.
    I've never understood the stance taken by some on USASG that we must insist upon referring to Sugar Babies as prostitutes. The best sex I've ever had is with some women *who don't know that their prostitutes yet*. There's absolutely no good reason to try to convince them that they are.

  3. #2749

    Review sites, Reddits, or discord channels

    This site has been very helpful, both for learning and for sharing. However, I'm curious if there's a community or information source that I'm not aware of. After a few years I'm the sugar space, I'm interested in making the search more efficient and contributing where I can.

    Are there other places I should be connected to for staying informed?

  4. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro. Spoke to her for a while on Snapchat to see what she is about. She is traveling escort and goes to LV often. 1 k if you wanted to bb. Definitely some GPS.
    Definitely a pro. She requires a dental dam to DATY. I passed.

  5. #2747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    No difference

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRocx  [View Original Post]
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."
    Sugar baby is a term for women that do not like to be called WGs. Most on that site prefer to scam but there are a few who will give an escort like experience at twice or maybe more the cost. Way too much aggravation for what you are getting.

  6. #2746

    Newbie sugarbowl

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."

  7. #2745

    Newbie sugarbowl

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.
    "I've done both and big difference to me is longer dates cost less with a SB. You may still be out for a hotel room, dinner and a gift but that's less than a dinner experience with a high dollar escort. SB seem to be wanting consistent attention, texts, regular meeting dates, and small gift between visits."

  8. #2744

    Newbie

    I have peripherally had my eye on this scene and am curious. I have 2 questions that maybe you vets can answer for me.

    1) Where is a good place to start on learning the game before I get started?

    2) From what I can see, this seems much more expensive than normal mongering. Do I have that correct? If so, what are the pluses over normal mongering?

    Scott.

  9. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmmaa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3da25...9-181bf52a5b81

    She seems pro and she is timing the meeting, 350 for an hour and 300 for 45 min.
    She is a pro. Spoke to her for a while on Snapchat to see what she is about. She is traveling escort and goes to LV often. 1 k if you wanted to bb. Definitely some GPS.

  10. #2742

    CollegeBaby96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6c56...c-795e260903fe

    She have set of rules, no public must be 30 min drive max and 500 ppm.

  11. #2741

    RylieG1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3da25...9-181bf52a5b81

    She seems pro and she is timing the meeting, 350 for an hour and 300 for 45 min.

  12. #2740

    Recent Intel

    This round its mostly scams. Not sure where are the real girls gentleman was talking about. Good to know that one of us is having success. I am sure if you can share them if you are not pursuing with them, that will be a good idea. Below are some you can stop waisting your time or it may just be me who got different response then some of you.

    Only sales pics and videos and not open to physical connection.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a849d...0-17eebc783124

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed300...2-be632caf5e29

    https://www.seeking.com/member/afca6...7-dce241bc2803

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73f0a...7-789778588fe1

    Scammers:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3ae8...9-0ba2570943ce - In CA, kept asking for phone number. No way she would talk other than that.

    No link but named: Elegantgoddess. Wanted 2 k+ monthly in advance before meeting in public.

    Want money to meet in public for $$:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69890...9-ae35c2f9f71b

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99a23...e-be7d4b8a2987

    There are several others who asked for $$ for public meet. Several convos going on to meet but no success yet.

  13. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.
    Word! Say it louder for those in the back!

  14. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.
    I like to think am not fake. Hahaha. I never send pics and I can guarantee that am seeing as many women off the site as the best of us. I currently have quite a few lined up. I wish I had the time off work to line them all up. Am meeting one tomorrow, another on Sunday and a couple next week. I think it's all whether you are able to come to terms $$wise. I stand corrected.

  15. #2737
    Personally, I move convos to texting as soon as she's comfortable. If you're actually interested in meeting her and seeing her more than once, having a genuine convo with her should come naturally. From what I've been told, the fakes are usually doing this to multiple women at a time and rarely engage in in depth conversations. I set actual dates and times on when I'd like to meet them. The fakes (again, what I've been told by women) always use vague language like, 'let's try and meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. ' Someone who is serious will say, 'Are you free on Tuesday? I really enjoy this restaurant, we could meet there and hash out details if you're free that evening. Let me know. '.

    Have a picture ready to share. If you avoid sharing photos, it's not going to look good for you. Remember, women have every right to be terrified of meeting men from the internet.

    Genuine intent and follow through will take you far.

    ALSO, and this one is gold. Engage with her in a conversation BEFORE you ask to see her private photos. She'll think you're just a pic collector if you ask for access to her photos before you say word one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    How exactly do you stand out from fakes & phony'?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape