Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11670

    Kay Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    #2 Kay Belle. Saw her once a few months back because I had read good things about her. She fucked me like a sex starved teenager. Try the search feature. She doesn't post often, and usually far between, highly recommend and suggest you get a hold of her quickly. Usually won't reply when she's not posting.
    She seems to have unfriended me on FB and cancelled on me last minute for our last date. I texted her yesterday from a different monger number but no response. Not exactly atypical.

    If you can connect with her it can be amazing. Even better when a little liquored up. Great body, never said no to anything I wanted to do. Intelligent woman just makes some bad life choices.

  2. #11669

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    Peaches was her roommate a couple months ago and she has been in Daytona for 5 or 6 weeks now, maybe she went to stay with her.

  3. #11668

    Boss lady

    Word on the street she overdose and passed away I don't know if that's truth or not. Hope it's not.

  4. #11667

    Not so sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    She's probably too busy trying to loose all that weight she gained.

  5. #11666

    Lexi

    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]

  6. #11665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.
    Not since 8/18: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/218852198801.

  7. #11664
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.

  8. #11663

    Sexy Lexi


  9. #11662
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    #2 {Kay-belle} IIRC, she was up in Daytona for a while -maybe a year ago. Had a GOOD attitude then. $ unknown. Tried searching DAYTONA forum but search isn't working for sh-t.

    F1.
    #1 dunno.

    #2 Kay Belle. Saw her once a few months back because I had read good things about her. She fucked me like a sex starved teenager. Try the search feature. She doesn't post often, and usually far between, highly recommend and suggest you get a hold of her quickly. Usually won't reply when she's not posting.

    #3 Lorelie. Saw her last weekend. She doesn't post often, came to my incall in her own vehicle, older with nice body and great B breasts. Everything covered, even BJ, and felt really rushed.

  10. #11661
    #2 {Kay-belle} IIRC, she was up in Daytona for a while -maybe a year ago. Had a GOOD attitude then. $ unknown. Tried searching DAYTONA forum but search isn't working for sh-t.

    F1.

  11. #11660

  12. #11659

  13. #11658
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    She's finally putting that Harvard education to good use and studying for the bar exam.
    Except that she thought bar exam meant being face down on the drink surface at Lido's and her 'ticket' to Harvard was a Trailways pass to Harvard, Illinois (70 miles west of Chicago, Pop: 9000).

    {Sorry, it HAD to be said}.

    F1.

  14. #11657

    I assumed so

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes. Joke. Sorry. I'm exceptionally bad at conveying sarcasm online. .
    But it can be tough to get tone from the written word. I'm not a big fan of "LOL" but I add that sometimes myself just so everyone knows I was joking! That or a funny emoji, 🤣.

  15. #11656

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, do you have a lead? Old number doesn't seem to work and I can't find new ads.
    It's in the ad in the post by BS47, it's a local area code and ends with 9686:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She's still around location now it t-ville.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/879440496916

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape