Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 19313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11678
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    Yeah that's 1000% not her. She doesn't have tats on her shoulders. But man I truly hope she didn't pass. That's why I had asked a couple of weeks ago. She's been very quiet lately and I don't see her in the Brevard county system as a current guest.

  2. #11677
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    That's not the same, Ash from Brevard isn't in Vero, this one I've seen = one and done.
    Ok, good to know. I have never seen her so I wasn't sure.

  3. #11676

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    These pic doesn't looks like her.

  4. #11675

    Boss Lady??

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.
    That's not the same, Ash from Brevard isn't in Vero, this one I've seen = one and done.

  5. #11674

    Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street she overdose and passed away I don't know if that's truth or not. Hope it's not.
    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/739354469477

    This has been running on the Vero STG. Not 100% it is her but looks like it. Not looking so good IMO.

  6. #11673

    Another visitor to Uncle's house

    Booking date 9/12/2021 at 12:46. Might be a longer visit.

  7. #11672

    Sexi Lexi Update

    Reading the comments about Sexi Lexi.

    She's still in the Cocoa area, had a visit from her a few days ago, don't think she's still working with Peaches.

    Lexi's in a leg cast, hobbling around on crutches, not sure I got the real story behind her being on crutches, but she's still working, just not as actively advertising as she was before.

    And, yes, she's put on a bit of weight, definitely not a Spinner anymore, LOL.

    Stay Safe.

  8. #11671

    Mature Heather

    I used to see blonde mature Heather a lot back in the day. Saw her a couple of years ago, didn't have the same connection.

    Oddly, she has texted me a few times over the last couple of months. Not her style usually. Yesterday I was in a mood so I sent her a text about meeting today. She tells me she has to see if she is going to stay at the same hotel blahblahblah.

    I have never known her to not be living in an immaculate house. I hope she is not in difficult times, just looking for information from my fellow mongers in case there is the possibility of personal jeopardy.

    Heather is another one that I never understood why she didn't find some guy to make her a kept woman.

  9. #11670

    Kay Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    #2 Kay Belle. Saw her once a few months back because I had read good things about her. She fucked me like a sex starved teenager. Try the search feature. She doesn't post often, and usually far between, highly recommend and suggest you get a hold of her quickly. Usually won't reply when she's not posting.
    She seems to have unfriended me on FB and cancelled on me last minute for our last date. I texted her yesterday from a different monger number but no response. Not exactly atypical.

    If you can connect with her it can be amazing. Even better when a little liquored up. Great body, never said no to anything I wanted to do. Intelligent woman just makes some bad life choices.

  10. #11669

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    Peaches was her roommate a couple months ago and she has been in Daytona for 5 or 6 weeks now, maybe she went to stay with her.

  11. #11668

    Boss lady

    Word on the street she overdose and passed away I don't know if that's truth or not. Hope it's not.

  12. #11667

    Not so sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    She's probably too busy trying to loose all that weight she gained.

  13. #11666

    Lexi

    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]

  14. #11665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.
    Not since 8/18: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/218852198801.

  15. #11664
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape