Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 919 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 13784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6299

    White Knights

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    Zagal, thanks for the info and review on Haya, appreciate it. You mentioned she was 5'4 but didn't call her a spinner. Good move on your part, avoiding the spinner police. Spinner is a fun word to throw around! Spinner, spinner, spinner, see, LOL. But, it has a very precise definition known only to the spinner police, and cannot be used by others, LOL, just FYI.

    I've read the posts by those recollecting the dreams they've had. Thanks for sharing an actual experience, and keep on posting the real ones.

    After having taken the time to write a review with objective info in it like height / cup-size, it's BS when someone needs to shred your post. Those bitchin' and moaning about the lack of objectivity and facts in a review, aren't real good at providing any objectivity either. Everyone has an opinion on a nice ass, doesn't mean you should be faulted for your opinion. Stating the RL girls are nice and accommodating sounds really objective, LOL. There will be those who continue to harp on the reviews of others, sounds desperate, no? Might as well head on over to the rants-and-rave section to argue over the approved abbreviation for a BJ without a cover. One more rant, sometimes you just got to read between the lines. Because no, there was not a line of mongers a half-mile down Archer, otherwise I would have tried selling them cotton-candy and cracker-jack while they wait, LOL.

    Sure hope the dream police aren't after me next. Nah, I must be dreaming 'cause that would be a cheap trick.
    I actually appreciate honest reviews and object to the misleading ones. I see this forum as hobbyist oriented and and not for providers, providers who pose as hobbyists, shills, or otherwise white knights. When there is a misleading post where her ass is represented as "not big" when it is big, I object to this misleading information in a hobbyist oriented forum. A fellow hobbyist who appreciates slender women with small asses may be misled. In this manner, I TOFTT and reported my experience. I don't know why any hobbyist would object to this unless they are a white knight.

    I actually saw this girl and posted a review of her, you did not see her and attached to my review (what a cheap trick, LOL). Maybe you should take it to the rant and rave section, LOL.

    Nice try on trying to spin it the other way. The readers will make up their own minds, your aliases can be searched for past white knight posts. Enjoy the beer glasses and party on, Garth.

  2. #6298
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Or is the board still doing this code of silence bullshit?
    There is no code of silence. But I would love to help. But what the hell is SS? I don't think I saw that anywhere.

  3. #6297
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    So, I know where SS is located, but I have no phone number for it, and I have seen no ads. Can someone PM or reply?
    Or is the board still doing this code of silence bullshit?

  4. #6296
    Wonder what she offering she said her rates are:

    $90 for half hour.

    $140 for 45 minutes.

    $180 for one hour.

  5. #6295

    Not sure if worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TakashiHobby  [View Original Post]
    So Amanda is hot, little petite spinner and those are pretty accurate pictures of her. I've tried her twice, the first time she wasn't really into it, but she was hot enough for me to try her a second time to make sure she wasn't having a off day but second time was better but she still wasn't that into it. Seem shy and big on the hygiene. But the booker did have another girl named Mimi or something like that I would recommend. Early 20's, Thai mix, about 5'8 slim with some c cups, more of a GFE than Amanda.
    Yeah she is hot, but she doesn't really go with the flow. And switching things up on simple stuff seemed really annoying to her. Maybe she'll be better next time idk.

  6. #6294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Lombard

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Lombard is 25 miles from downtown. 45 minutes to an hour in traffic. Check Lombard in the Illinois thread. Ivy is a good stop. Also look in Mount Prospect for Exercise Spa ("X" for short); I've been going there for 25 years. It's a not miss.
    Good direction given, Ivy in Lombard. Mt. Prospect spas will be a 30 minute drive.

  7. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    So you had 2 sisters one of whom was a published model and I would assume that the other was quite hot also working at a rub and tug in Worth and they were giving L1?
    This was probably 6 to 8 years ago. I did not know the one sister was a published model until now. The other sister was actually hotter. There was no L1 back then. And there is probably no L1 available now, wherever this girl works. (The spa in worth closed down years ago.). The hotter sister went into banking and I believe was married at the time.

  8. #6292
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad2457  [View Original Post]
    I've been running in South Florida for years but I'm coming to town for a couple weeks of work. I've never been to chicago so this should be fun. I don't know any of the areas but I'll be flying into Midway and staying in Lombard. If anyone had solid info on a an Asian provider and can PM me if greatly appreciate it. PM me first though. Thank you.
    Lombard is 25 miles from downtown. 45 minutes to an hour in traffic. Check Lombard in the Illinois thread. Ivy is a good stop. Also look in Mount Prospect for Exercise Spa ("X" for short); I've been going there for 25 years. It's a not miss.

  9. #6291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1434
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    She actually went by Minnie. Mitzy was her sister.
    So you had 2 sisters one of whom was a published model and I would assume that the other was quite hot also working at a rub and tug in Worth and they were giving L1?

  10. #6290

    Coming to Town

    I've been running in South Florida for years but I'm coming to town for a couple weeks of work. I've never been to chicago so this should be fun. I don't know any of the areas but I'll be flying into Midway and staying in Lombard. If anyone had solid info on a an Asian provider and can PM me if greatly appreciate it. PM me first though. Thank you.

  11. #6289

    Hot but meh

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this Amanda chick looks cute a little pricier than the Asian apartments.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8.htm?cat=2718
    So Amanda is hot, little petite spinner and those are pretty accurate pictures of her. I've tried her twice, the first time she wasn't really into it, but she was hot enough for me to try her a second time to make sure she wasn't having a off day but second time was better but she still wasn't that into it. Seem shy and big on the hygiene. But the booker did have another girl named Mimi or something like that I would recommend. Early 20's, Thai mix, about 5'8 slim with some c cups, more of a GFE than Amanda.

  12. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you must have had the beer goggles on or you like big asses. If you think those type of asses are "super nice" you should stand in line at a McDonalds, you will see many of them. I saw her and I like smaller asses so IMHO hers is not super nice. As always, she was accommodating and service was great.
    Beer googles indeed. It's hard for me to disparage someone who offers really good service. She is a good rimmer who sucks a mean dick and even allowed COF. But the pic going around is probably 7 years old and 20 pounds ago. And photoshopped. She's not bad looking, just average.

    The place is a pigsty. They don't even care either. I showered in the second bathroom and there wasn't even a bath rug to step on. Everything is sloppy and messy. A lot of you probably don't shower there and don't care but all that means is you are leaving the place with other mongers' DNA particles on you. Literally every inch of those sheets have been nutted on, including the pillows. But hey, at the least there are no shoe prints on the floor.

  13. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy88  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/officialmiagray/?hl=en

    She was Misty at pamper in worth. She has a boy about 10 years old now I think but she is till hot AF.
    She actually went by Minnie. Mitzy was her sister.

  14. #6286

    Ss

    So, I know where SS is located, but I have no phone number for it, and I have seen no ads. Can someone PM or reply?

  15. #6285

    RL Room 2

    Over the weekend, went at a time when it was not busy. Terribly lousy service from Room 2 with the big rack. Refused BBBJ after covered mish, which is a first at RL. Only saving grace was the rack on such a petite girl, and she looked nice and hoe-why with her makeup on (which sometimes a monger wants. Other times sweet and cute is good). Also there was a snafu involving bumping into a customer in the hall, doorman and girl both at fault for miscommunication, I'm sure it was even worse a buzzkill for the other guy.

    Maybe it'll take a Room 1 visit to erase the shittiness of the service from memory.

    I am starting to agree with previous comment about how some RL girls skate by on physical qualities (youth, endowments) and don't provide as good service as can be had elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape