Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11777

    Cici info

    I finally caught up with Cici. The really pretty young blonde with a Bush and the WVA 304 area code. Sorry I can't find her ad right now. It took several days of back and forth texting as she responds to a text or two then disappears then texts again the next day. After 3 days and finally setting up a meeting, she texts an hour before to say "I like to party do you party? She identified boys and beans as her party preference (I had to google) and said she just wanted to be honest before meeting which I appreciated. Since I don't care to have a date partying during the meeting I passed. FYI she offers CFS with BBJ for 1. 5.

    I have seen interest in her here so thought I would pass this info on if boys and beans is not your choice of party favors.

  2. #11776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    First rule of monger club: NEVER send a deposit! Most of these girls are dealing with demons and even if they intend to see you after getting the deposit, it goes out the window after she sees her dealer.
    Right, once the $$ has been received the motivation is gone to complete the details. No matter how much "she seems to enjoy her work", no deposits or giving her the money to get the room.

  3. #11775

    Bwi

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67078490

    Saw her ads in bwi often but haven't had a chance to meet yet.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #11774

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is decent place in Columbia. Too bad that happened to you. I never front any money on any cash app.
    First rule of monger club: NEVER send a deposit! Most of these girls are dealing with demons and even if they intend to see you after getting the deposit, it goes out the window after she sees her dealer.

  5. #11773

    Red riding

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    So I was visiting Baltimore and got on Tryst and saw Red Riding was available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redriding

    I text her and she said she need a $50 cash app to reserve. Sent it. She asked for my address which I supplied. She said she would be there around 45 minutes and would text when close. I said 0 k.

    Hour rolls by. She hasn't made it. I send numerous text. Nothing.

    This is my first bad experience on Tryst. Looks like there are scammers even on that site. Lesson learned.
    Her incall is decent place in Columbia. Too bad that happened to you. I never front any money on any cash app.

  6. #11772

    Bbbjcim

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mckenna the other day. Did HH because I wanted long head since she can DT well. Anyways, she didn't go very long on the head part and it wasnt as good as I remember. We switched to doggy and the smell as pretty bad. As usual she talked an enormous amount of the time and was really annoying. Will not repeat after this.

    Anyone know good providers who do BBBJCIM?
    Just saw her the other week. Always been good to me.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/694123666904

  7. #11771

    I didn't arrange an outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    So I was visiting Baltimore and got on Tryst and saw Red Riding was available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redriding

    I text her and she said she need a $50 cash app to reserve. Sent it. She asked for my address which I supplied. She said she would be there around 45 minutes and would text when close. I said 0 k.

    Hour rolls by. She hasn't made it. I send numerous text. Nothing.

    This is my first bad experience on Tryst. Looks like there are scammers even on that site. Lesson learned.
    But I saw her back in April. She got the job done, but has rules. No CIM, no BBFS, and she's a bit of a clock watcher, but she was good in a pinch. Sorry your date didn't work out.

    Dobson.

  8. #11770

    Allie's lookin rough

    The candy is taking its toll on her. Anyone seen her recently or is she still ghosting or not putting forth effort in her services?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/198416333344

  9. #11769

    Brandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67048301

    Been hanging around timonium area for week now. Any thoughts.

  10. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    What area is she in now days?
    She's in downtown Baltimore now, pretty good area. Right by the harbor.

  11. #11767

    Fabiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Fabiana before from the place in Frederick? Does ok she do any extras?

    SuperJimmy, clear your inbox!
    Fabiana was one of my first acquaintances at Laurel, several years ago. She was great, back then. Most girls in that outfit will do extras, more or less, if the cash is right.

  12. #11766

    Red Riding

    So I was visiting Baltimore and got on Tryst and saw Red Riding was available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redriding

    I text her and she said she need a $50 cash app to reserve. Sent it. She asked for my address which I supplied. She said she would be there around 45 minutes and would text when close. I said 0 k.

    Hour rolls by. She hasn't made it. I send numerous text. Nothing.

    This is my first bad experience on Tryst. Looks like there are scammers even on that site. Lesson learned.

  13. #11765

    Ashley not Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had contact wit her lately. I was a regular but now I have not been able to get ahold of her for a while. Wondering if she switched #'s or retired, or on vacation LOL. If anyone has had better luck please let me know. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...59-0/1/2893445
    Correction her name is Ashley. Anyone seen her lately.

  14. #11764

    Fabiana

    Has anyone seen Fabiana before from the place in Frederick? Does ok she do any extras?

    SuperJimmy, clear your inbox!

  15. #11763

    Mckenna

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mckenna the other day. Did HH because I wanted long head since she can DT well. Anyways, she didn't go very long on the head part and it wasnt as good as I remember. We switched to doggy and the smell as pretty bad. As usual she talked an enormous amount of the time and was really annoying. Will not repeat after this.

    Anyone know good providers who do BBBJCIM?
    What area is she in now days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape