Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15878

    Definitely PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her name on here was from animeweedlord, good dude. Negotiated for 3/4 $$$ I believe. Last time I checked she was on hiatus. Now I'm def gunna hit her up. Thanks. Def a PAWG. Fuck yeah!
    I see her most of the time when she is in Seatac. Very friendly with me. Maybe YMMV. She belongs here. CIA, CIP always.

  2. #15877
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksPse  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info? She legit and belong here?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/325890883380
    Hi from my many previous experience with her, she does not belong here. She is open to Greek. She used to be in Fife. "Anything goes" really means anything goes but with covered. Go figure. LOL. She is an Islander it seems. Be ready to wait extra 15 to 30 minutes. She may be YMMV with others but I'm telling you my experience.

  3. #15876

    Fun in Vegas

    Just returned from Vegas and had a couple porn stars lined up. I couldn't meet Cytherea (squiter) in this trip but have her in contact for my next LA visit or Vegas. Met Tasia Lockran solo than got her to get a duo lined up with Pamela Morrison for out next meet and it was fun both solo and also with 2 of them. If you are down there then hit them up. I asked them if they travel but they only do LA for porn shoots and back in Vegas. We met at Tasia's apartment and it was nicely set. Has mirrors on the ceiling above the bed for great view.

    Very friendly, honest and fun. Clean and great hygiene. I have my ATF in Vegas too now. No one here gave that experience not even Molly and Riley duo. This was like a porn shoot. Real PSE. Got plenty photos and a few videos for myself. Wish they were this side or someone similar.

    Rates may vary but great experience to have if interested. Attaching a few photos from meet.

    Google them for their AVN videos if you don't know them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210914_222657.jpg‎   20210914_222724.jpg‎   20210914_222746.jpg‎  

  4. #15875

    Has anyone seen Gi Gi


  5. #15874

    Nikki

    Anyone have info? She legit and belong here?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/325890883380

  6. #15873

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdp2018  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen Blissbella85 I see her post on stg but only post an email. Was wondering if she's legit or not.
    No scam, promise. Just hit up the email and she'll get back to you eventually. She's a bit bigger as some other threads mentioning her have said. Pro tip: Be straightforward and your wishes will be granted.

  7. #15872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Jessica Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy67  [View Original Post]
    So where did you see her post?
    She's in north seattle. I saw her last week at a motel on AA. She's thinner than before, same service though.

  8. #15871

    Jessica Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Haven't been able to connect with her. Anyone jump on that grenade recently?
    So where did you see her post?

  9. #15870

    Damnnn!

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Her profile page has a no limits option (albeit expensive 450).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?120841-Cassie69

    There is a report from Portland that BBFS and BBGreek is available. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...837&viewfull=1#post5383837 Does anyone have a more recent update?
    Last time I saw her name on here was from animeweedlord, good dude. Negotiated for 3/4 $$$ I believe. Last time I checked she was on hiatus. Now I'm def gunna hit her up. Thanks. Def a PAWG. Fuck yeah!

  10. #15869

    Blissbella85

    Has any seen Blissbella85 I see her post on stg but only post an email. Was wondering if she's legit or not.

  11. #15868

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Her profile page has a no limits option (albeit expensive 450).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?120841-Cassie69

    There is a report from Portland that BBFS and BBGreek is available. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...837&viewfull=1#post5383837 Does anyone have a more recent update?
    She's open everything. Last time I saw her she was pretty big so I don't think I'd see her again.

  12. #15867
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #15866
    Well there goes that. She goes by Diva before on TNA a lot more skinnier. And talked a lot on this page.

    I'm sure she would still be very intimate because she still get 5 star reviews. . But like I mention I only had met her once. And with the higher donation bracket with her looks now even with bbfscip I didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Revisited and asked for BBFS, but got a hard no.

  14. #15865

    DivaDivine / Ivory very much a YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Met her once last month or so, very intimate dfk, bbfscip. I haven't tried again. She gained weight from years ago when she first started with a different handle. YMMV I would assume. Pricey but not a clock watcher again YMMV.
    Revisited and asked for BBFS, but got a hard no.

  15. #15864

    Cassie69

    Her profile page has a no limits option (albeit expensive 450).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?120841-Cassie69

    There is a report from Portland that BBFS and BBGreek is available. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...837&viewfull=1#post5383837 Does anyone have a more recent update?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape