Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 693 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4988
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBone  [View Original Post]
    Ha, so not sure which one you are saying is better? Assume the less attractive one?
    I've been with both too. The older one with burred picture is better looking but has mad gps. The younger one can work the rod like no other though. Both are pretty dumb.

  2. #4987

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.
    Have her private pics? She hasn't read or responded to my messages.

  3. #4986
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    How much is ppm?

    All holes open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.

  4. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Ha, so not sure which one you are saying is better? Assume the less attractive one?

  5. #4984

    Form Message for sending messsages?

    The last few times I signed up for Seeking, I got the Diamond subscription and then would try to send as many messages out to different girls that I could. A year ago it worked pretty well but the last few times its been terrible. Fake accounts, no replies, no answer but request for pictures. I'm finding that its hard to justify the amount of works it takes just to get to an initial unpaid meet and greet. I think the Diamond gets me more replies but the last time I signed on for a month I gave up before I got to any meetups.

    Is anyone having better luck with mass messaging? Do you guys show your whole face on your profile or private pics? (Constantly getting requests to provide full pics which I won't do with all the scammers and fake accounts).

    Couple years ago Seeking was a goldmine but something definitely has changed within the last year or so. At least in the Seattle area. They need to do something about all the fake accounts.

  6. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Shots fired! You are saying that they are sisters? The older one has her face blurred out. She must be the parent's favorite LOL.

  7. #4982

    Surarcane94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3257c...e-37ef008e0abf

    Wanted to go straight to text, then asked if I wanted in or out call and said no bb. Obvious provider vibe so I passed.

  8. #4981

    "your sister was better"

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.

  9. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    No kissing, no bare, no anal all for just 400 per hour.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acdf4...9-f662e2f37100
    I don't pay to fuck ugly.

  10. #4979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    On TNA but not sure of her handle

    No kissing, no bare, no anal all for just 400 per hour.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acdf4...9-f662e2f37100

  11. #4978

    Adrianastar GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/450aa...8-b9e4347f8d47

    Wanted to go straight to text, pretty quickly came to the allowance discussion. She said minimum of $500 per meet. I respectfully declined, now I'll see if she reaches out later with a more realistic number.

  12. #4977

    Theerealsalem. SA, Babbybagz. TNA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/405a5...c-b8dbe507fefb

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?535258-Babbybagz

    Chatted on SA, then wanted to move over to Snap which was a red flag for me. Never had any success when they wanted to chat on snap. Saw her ad on TNA today.

  13. #4976

    "Never had this happen to me before. "

    So it was a second date with a caramel princess and she was more direct the second time about using guys from the site for sex. So 'OK! Start making out after dinner and everything comes off. As soon as she spread her legs the smell just filled the room. Simply. Atrocious. The big guy ran for the hills and the little guy even refused to appear after that. Some of you out there are sick sick freaks.

  14. #4975

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Inbox cleared. Been busy traveling so I have been ignoring some of my SBs. Hope why'all have been filling them up in my absence.

  15. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    LOL so is her ass I bet. Wish I'd got in that line sooner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape