Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 868 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6887
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I don't want medals

    I put a lot of work into learning the floor plan, water bottle sizes, shitter dimensions and other particulars of goldfinger.

    I have shared my knowledge so you could make a living on my bad beats.

    And then, I find out about penny just on the off chance I go there and decide to play spin the tech wheel and not get angela?

    I am going to regret this, but penny, if she learned some graduate level dickwork and showed her pussy, well, they would call it rhodium finger.

  2. #6886

    Anybody been to Asian Health Spa?!

    Also known as Peach Asian Spa, its located on Santa Monica and Normandie in East Hollywood. Was thinking about checking it out but wanted to reach out and see if anyone had intel before I go in blindly.

  3. #6885
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Get the vaccine already

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyRava  [View Original Post]
    According to the news: https://www.foxla.com/news/west-holl...taurants-gyms..

    Fuck this. I'm going to other areas if the vaxxNazis are taking over West Hollywood.

    "But wait, you could just make a fake card!

    It's not about that, it's about bankrupting authoritarian cities.

    Get woke, go broke.
    The only indoor place I ever go in wee is 815X. The rest of wee ho has pathogens lurking that make covid look like it can be beaten by a dose of flonase.

  4. #6884
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Now that is a good yelp review

    So, there are no reviews of 125X WW since that thing with the masks started.

    There is this one from 9/6/2021.

    This place should be shut down!! The previous owners were fantastic. The place was always busy and always clean / professional with exceptional customer service and prices. Now with the new ownership, they increased their prices and somehow only have availability for the most expensive services. They ask you to pay in advance, which is very weird, and unfortunately highly inappropriate and illegal activity is going on in the background.

    I was getting a massage in the chair with my eyes closed and heard a man be taken to the back. Few minutes later, I begin to hear moaning noises and within less than 10 minutes, the man pays and walks out the door. That's an awfully short "massage" for someone who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves at the expense of others. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Do not go!!

    I agree with this. If you can only last ten minutes at a Chinese masturbatorium, you only get one star.

    Like I said, this place is located next to a pilates studio and poke restaurant. If just one monger asks for head at the pilates studio, it is through.

  5. #6883
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    O wo de shang di

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    What about this old / new place called Tissue Therapy. I think it may go after chen business. Used to be Left Food Right foot but that closed so now there is noise that its a FS or Jack shack. I am not a fan of those curtain doors.

    Pusscilla, I've got a feeling we're not in goldfinger anymore.

    DGL.
    That is Chinese for o my god.

    I noticed this place the other day when interviewing at the sprouts nearby.

    I have been busy, but my investigation uncovers that this was a legit place with many good yelp reviews claiming that some masseuse cured ovarian cancer.

    There is now at least one recent review by some westside Karen horrified at seeing some monger go to a back room, her hearing moaning sounds like they guy was getting his balls licked by the entire Laker girls crew while being instructed by Paula Abdul.

    It would appear that the place is shady as the youtube by guys in their cars telling you how to day trade derivatives.

    I am not sure I will have time to inspect this week.

    I will say that it is the worst location. It is next to a yoga Pilates studio and a poke place. You will not find more highly attuned neo feminists mortified over the commoditization of pussy that they want to control in a niche market.

  6. #6882

    It's all of West Hollywood now

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.
    According to the news: https://www.foxla.com/news/west-holl...taurants-gyms..

    Fuck this. I'm going to other areas if the vaxxNazis are taking over West Hollywood.

    "But wait, you could just make a fake card!

    It's not about that, it's about bankrupting authoritarian cities.

    Get woke, go broke.

  7. #6881

    1254 ww

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.
    What about this old / new place called Tissue Therapy. I think it may go after chen business. Used to be Left Food Right foot but that closed so now there is noise that its a FS or Jack shack. I am not a fan of those curtain doors.

    Pusscilla, I've got a feeling we're not in goldfinger anymore.

    DGL.

  8. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    She was active earlier this year, and I want to say that it was on this site (don't remember which board), also on EM, that someone mentioned they'd personally seen her. My last contact for her was a phone number of (310) xxx-4874.
    It does look like her telephone number. Has anybody seen her around lately? Last I heard she wanted to have a baby with her boyfriend and was pregnant. She said she was going to contact her close customers every once in a while after her child was born.

    Please PM me if any of you guys have her digits.

    Thanks.

  9. #6879
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mandates

    I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.

  10. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    The one on Colorado blvd in Glendale?
    No. Lakewood.

  11. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Ok everyone. Damage 120 BBBJ only. Listen tho. The massage itself actually put me to sleep because that's how good it was and she finished with a BBBJ. Which was good surprising very good. I don't regret it. Yet the price is a "little" high but man if you want a great massage and a great ending. Go here. Get MIA she's a tall Chinese woman. Actually petty cute. And hey I eould recommend. After a hard days of work and you want a great massage and a great happy ending come here with MIA. Not the other lady she will seran wrap it. She does not FS. Tried to butter her up but she doesn't bite. She would 69 but that's not my cup of tea.
    The one on Colorado blvd in Glendale?

  12. #6876

    Ocean spa

    Ok everyone. Damage 120 BBBJ only. Listen tho. The massage itself actually put me to sleep because that's how good it was and she finished with a BBBJ. Which was good surprising very good. I don't regret it. Yet the price is a "little" high but man if you want a great massage and a great ending. Go here. Get MIA she's a tall Chinese woman. Actually petty cute. And hey I eould recommend. After a hard days of work and you want a great massage and a great happy ending come here with MIA. Not the other lady she will seran wrap it. She does not FS. Tried to butter her up but she doesn't bite. She would 69 but that's not my cup of tea.

  13. #6875

    Danya CCity

    I've got an HE there but nothing great, was ok. Roaming was allowed and was allowed to go under and feel them twins. This was over a year back. But I think it depends on the provider. I've had other mongers say they did not have any luck. I think if we give the right vibe and idea of what we are there for and make it clear it should work. I was like so desperate when I went that I whispered into the lady in the front (which so happened to be the provider) grinning, something like: to give me someone good who knows to take care of a man. So YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    This establishment looks promising. Please send some intel. TIA.

  14. #6874

    Flower is cool

    Flower is my go to at lennox.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go to Lennox today and got Flower. Latina in her late 20's to early 30's with man made D's and looks like BBL but she claims that it's all hers. Idk what to believe because Latinas are just really gifted on that aspect. Excellent service I would say. Gives you some back rub before asking you to flip. She said she's there Fridays and Saturdays.

    Any intel who's in on Mondays?

  15. #6873

    Camilla on Lennox

    Venezuelan mami. Late 20's to early 30's. Nice massive Latina ass. Like the ones that will make you say "Damn!" But she's pure transaction. Asks you to flip right when she gets in the door. No back rub to get you in the mood. I mean I'm ok with aggressive / rough service but not when the goal is to rush you. No kisses on the pieced nips, no DATY. Will not repeat this girl. She's in on Tuesdays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape