LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16908

    Anyone ever see her? Bosnian on Devon

    Looking to see if she's any good Jewel is her name also saw an old ad where she was called Baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210911-025841_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #16907

    Star. Back in town

    Has anyone ever seen this one? I'm somewhat intrigued, but no reviews or anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66937185#.

  3. #16906

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I see Macie often. It's been over a week. She's still beautiful and very pleasing. She keeps indicating that she wants to stick to regulars only. We all know that can only last so long, but it could stick for awhile with Macie if she ever seriously goes that route.
    I hope not I've seen her but only once but do plan on seeing again it's kinda hard because are schedules don't align.

  4. #16905

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    I see Macie often. It's been over a week. She's still beautiful and very pleasing. She keeps indicating that she wants to stick to regulars only. We all know that can only last so long, but it could stick for awhile with Macie if she ever seriously goes that route.

  5. #16904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    Still seeing her every couple weeks. Still a great experience, as others confirm.

  6. #16903

    Looking for a good recommendation in River North

    Hey guys,

    I'm travelling into town first half of next month for work and looking for a solid outcall option (or incall to my hotel) in the River North area. Looking for a GFE for sure, non-user, fun time. 2 girls would be even better! If anyone can point me in the right direction with the right girl, I'd really appreciate it! Happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the New England area. Feel free to send me a DM. Thanks!

  7. #16902

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDemo78  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. It took a couple days to get a text back of when she was going to be in Chicago. But setting up on that day was pretty easy surprisingly for once.
    I just saw her on Labor Day. Great time like always.

  8. #16901

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. It took a couple days to get a text back of when she was going to be in Chicago. But setting up on that day was pretty easy surprisingly for once.

  9. #16900

    Macie

    Has anyone seen Macie recently? Nobody has seems to be mentioning her recently.

  10. #16899

    Rachel

    Was setting up a visit with a lady she ghosted me. I contacted Rachel she got me in on short notice. She is attractive, kind, and friendly. Covered bbj the doggie popped quick 180/ hh elkgrove area nice hotel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...023/2242633561

  11. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    You talking about Leah on the west side (now at that motel in Cicero)? I've never seen her but want to. Her pics look good but at one point she was saying no AA so I never hit her up.

    The day I posted about Johanna I hit her up to see her. Had to call cause she doesn't respond to texts. Got up to her apartment around 2:45 and she was fully aware I was coming. Parked and expected for her to take 20 minutes to be ready. Got ZERO response for half an hour. But that's fine because after 10 minutes I was already looking for someone else. Hit up that skinny white MILF Becca. She responded then just stopped. I go to McDonald's on Lincoln to piss and sit in the parking lot looking for other chicks. I'm close to all this motels on Lincoln so I'm just chilling waiting on responses. None come through.

    By 4:30 ish I try Johanna again. She picks up and tells me to come by. I get there and she still has me waiting 20 minutes (it was supposed to be "6 minutes") and during that time Becca texts back with her address to a motel on Lincoln. Some shit about "sorry for the slow response but I was taking care of business and I don't like to be on the phone while I conduct business". Likely had another client. I ignored her because none of these escorts get a dime from me when I ask if they are available, they say yes, then respond late as hell. Plus I wanted to blow johannas back out. Johanna eventually summons me to her front her door and had me in and out in under 15 minutes. She only got to see me because it was basically first come first serve at that point or I woulda went home LOL. She gave me some story about she had a friend over who wouldn't leave and that's why she didn't respond initially. Whatever LOL. All in all I spent like 2 hours in my car up north on Monday for a 15 min nut LOL. If you want to see Johanna you MUST have free time. She isn't a "in a pinch girl".
    In my opinion, you are lucky that you missed Becca. She just doesn't look like her pics anymore, gives a toothy BJ, and she is so skinny that she looks to have issues. I'm sure that motel has bed bugs too. Leah used to be smoking about 12 years ago. I'm not sure how she looks now. She will talk to you for a long time before getting it on. I don't really like that, too personal. And then once she is done talking, she gets you in and out too quickly. I read reports that she looked even skinnier now. I never saw Johanna for all the same reasons you listed. Does anyone seen Ava for outcall? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66849808 Weird thing is that I believe she used to walk up and down a and. Side stroll and called herself Cherry. One night, I tried to hook up with her for outcall and she asked for 3. Too much for me, but I took the stroll down by the strip club later that night and I couldn't believe my eyes, there she was walking. I picked her up and she did a BBBJ for. 4. She was cool and I always told myself that I would try her for FS. But no one seems to have any reviews of her, I'd hate to lose the. 3 for a bad or quick experience.

  12. #16897

    Gang bang invite

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunalovely

    100 per person. No limit on head count. Nice hotel in Chicago or Chicago burbs. November 26 or 27th (tbd). Bring a recent report from a STI test and you can go bare and CIP all day.

    Message for RSVP and questions.

    Pup.

  13. #16896
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I see that Leah has been posting lately too. I can't believe these two are still around, it's been like 10 years. I had seen Leah a few times and she used to work together with Johanna. Leah used to look really good and then her health seemed to decline. Has anyone seen her lately?
    You talking about Leah on the west side (now at that motel in Cicero)? I've never seen her but want to. Her pics look good but at one point she was saying no AA so I never hit her up.

    The day I posted about Johanna I hit her up to see her. Had to call cause she doesn't respond to texts. Got up to her apartment around 2:45 and she was fully aware I was coming. Parked and expected for her to take 20 minutes to be ready. Got ZERO response for half an hour. But that's fine because after 10 minutes I was already looking for someone else. Hit up that skinny white MILF Becca. She responded then just stopped. I go to McDonald's on Lincoln to piss and sit in the parking lot looking for other chicks. I'm close to all this motels on Lincoln so I'm just chilling waiting on responses. None come through.

    By 4:30 ish I try Johanna again. She picks up and tells me to come by. I get there and she still has me waiting 20 minutes (it was supposed to be "6 minutes") and during that time Becca texts back with her address to a motel on Lincoln. Some shit about "sorry for the slow response but I was taking care of business and I don't like to be on the phone while I conduct business". Likely had another client. I ignored her because none of these escorts get a dime from me when I ask if they are available, they say yes, then respond late as hell. Plus I wanted to blow johannas back out. Johanna eventually summons me to her front her door and had me in and out in under 15 minutes. She only got to see me because it was basically first come first serve at that point or I woulda went home LOL. She gave me some story about she had a friend over who wouldn't leave and that's why she didn't respond initially. Whatever LOL. All in all I spent like 2 hours in my car up north on Monday for a 15 min nut LOL. If you want to see Johanna you MUST have free time. She isn't a "in a pinch girl".

  14. #16895

    Anita Love

    Last weekend I saw Anita. She was easy to schedule with. I scheduled weeks ahead. Easy call and met her in a nice hotel near Schaumburg. Once I got comfortable we did some lfk. I'm not much of a kisser but for those who like kissing she's definitely willing to oblige. 2 hours of cock and ball worshipping. She did a tour of every inch of my cock and balls with her mouth. Got me off 4 times and swallowed it all each time. Easy to conversate with her. She has lost a lot of weight. Pictures are her. She's an very experienced pro and I really like that.

    I recommend her and she'll willing to do a lot. Definitely a pro. For those into prostate and more kinkier stuff? She's definitely the one for you.

    Link: https://www.wildanitainchicago.com/home.

    I won't be back in Chicago for a while I think but feel free to dm me questions about my recent visits.

  15. #16894
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveKing36  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66814458

    Is it TGTBT?

    Spidey senses are tingling.
    Unless I'm reading it wrong, she's just offering FaceTime shows, not services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape