Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 19573
-
09-13-21 12:20 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 303Might be Amy. Around mid 30's and good looking despite the mask. Very funny as well. But hassled me on the tip so I'm prob not going back to champ again for awhile. Would not show anything either. For $.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
Very good HE.
-
09-13-21 09:12 #7257Banned Member

Posts: 2302New RR Posting
Looks like a new Thai provider on RR. Anyone met her?
https://seattle.rubratings.com/244619
-
09-13-21 01:30 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 270She was HE only. Beautiful girl. Great massage. Very good HE. And for a little extra excellent titties. I think that I am in love.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Seriously she is a nice girl and I think that I would rather have just a HE from her than FS from most.
-
09-12-21 23:16 #7255Regular Member

Posts: 9Any insight into the group working next to Aroma Valley?
I've seen several ads for a group operating next to Aroma Valley, but not in the Aroma Valley suite.
This is on NE 65th.
Here's a sample ad: https://seattle.rubratings.com/189919.
-
09-12-21 12:19 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 303Not sure what is her name at champion. Did she provide more than HE? Whats good about her at the last place she was at?
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 19:34 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 155Did anyone confirm this yet? PM me!
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 10:52 #7252Banned Member

Posts: 2302I don't know for sure, but it's highly possible. The CFG sometimes uses local hotels. The ladies they have working the hotels are usually the lower tier ones. The two CFG girls currently in Renton Highlands aren't bad. Of the two, Vivian is the better choice.
Originally Posted by Patrick78
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:41 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 303Sounds like you saw Mia she could have been wearing a yellow tee and I just forget and said it was white. She def had on black yoga pants. She charged me $ for top pulled up and showing underwear seems like you go the better deal.
Originally Posted by MonterCarlo
[View Original Post]
its 40 for hh riight? I cherish the days it was 30 for a hh.
-
09-10-21 02:53 #7250Regular Member

Posts: 6New Fuckery Group?
I saw an ad on RM with the number ending in. They seem to be in motel in the Seatac area. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they from the same Chinese Fuckery Group?
-
09-10-21 01:22 #7249Regular Member

Posts: 13She wears regular yellow t and black yoga pant. I did hh since she has apt 40 minutes after. Dry massage (I asked) for 15-20 minutes and flip, and she said 80 for naked. I said okay. And then is the HE.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 21:54 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 303I have avoided good because of that old lady Mary I hear that works there. Linda at 30 plus is at least younger.
Originally Posted by MonterCarlo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 21:42 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 303If its Mia that's different from what I got. She was naked for the "massage" part or only for the HE.
Originally Posted by MonterCarlo
[View Original Post]
How does the hh work, always did the full hour maybe that is the difference here. Is it like 10 minutes massage the rest the HE or something? Did you request that or did she lose clothes on her own.
How was she dressed? Last time I saw Mia she was wearing an ordinary t shirt and long pants that was black.
-
09-09-21 19:56 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 98Nb reviews
According to rb, strictly massage only, no extras.
Originally Posted by BallardSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 17:55 #7245Regular Member

Posts: 13Champion & Good massage
Went to Champion and Good earlier this week.
Met Miya (Mia maybe) in Champion, hh, fully naked (8), around 30 age, HE in the end.
Good, Tina has been back to NY (missed her Guan Style service), met Linda (30+), shaved, typical CFS for 140, nothing special.
-
09-09-21 13:38 #7244Regular Member

Posts: 3North Bend
I will be traveling on I90 next week and might need a break. I did an advanced search on North Bend. Has anyone been to the one AMP in town? Thanks!












Reply With Quote




