Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 19566
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7251
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have avoided good because of that old lady Mary I hear that works there. Linda at 30 plus is at least younger.
    Mary is a bit older as you said. I've seen Linda 3-4 times and while not my ATF, was worth a repeat when I found myself in the neighborhood.

  2. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by Illych69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen several ads for a group operating next to Aroma Valley, but not in the Aroma Valley suite.

    This is on NE 65th.

    Here's a sample ad: https://seattle.rubratings.com/189919.
    I went there a couple of weeks ago. I forget her name, but looked cute in a short skirt and pushup bra. When she came back in the room with the hot towel she had taken her panties off, very nice squeezable ass. $. 2 got me CFS. Small waist, took it like a champ. Appeared to be the only girl there that day. Only negatives were the massage was terrible, like she was trying to push thumbtacks into the wall with her thumb, and she let me out the same way I came in, so I passed the next client on his way in.

  3. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new Thai provider on RR. Anyone met her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/244619
    This isn't the one that had a sex change right? The one from the other forum?

  4. #7248
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    She was HE only. Beautiful girl. Great massage. Very good HE. And for a little extra excellent titties. I think that I am in love.

    Seriously she is a nice girl and I think that I would rather have just a HE from her than FS from most.
    Might be Amy. Around mid 30's and good looking despite the mask. Very funny as well. But hassled me on the tip so I'm prob not going back to champ again for awhile. Would not show anything either. For $.

    Very good HE.

  5. #7247

    New RR Posting

    Looks like a new Thai provider on RR. Anyone met her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/244619

  6. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what is her name at champion. Did she provide more than HE? Whats good about her at the last place she was at?
    She was HE only. Beautiful girl. Great massage. Very good HE. And for a little extra excellent titties. I think that I am in love.

    Seriously she is a nice girl and I think that I would rather have just a HE from her than FS from most.

  7. #7245

    Any insight into the group working next to Aroma Valley?

    I've seen several ads for a group operating next to Aroma Valley, but not in the Aroma Valley suite.

    This is on NE 65th.

    Here's a sample ad: https://seattle.rubratings.com/189919.

  8. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone confirm this yet? PM me!
    Not sure what is her name at champion. Did she provide more than HE? Whats good about her at the last place she was at?

  9. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    New comment on Rmaps says Alisa is now at Champion (on Roosevelt) under a different name. Just passing it on. Guy says it's definitely her. You may want to drop by and check out if it's a legit report.
    Did anyone confirm this yet? PM me!

  10. #7242
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick78  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad on RM with the number ending in. They seem to be in motel in the Seatac area. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they from the same Chinese Fuckery Group?
    I don't know for sure, but it's highly possible. The CFG sometimes uses local hotels. The ladies they have working the hotels are usually the lower tier ones. The two CFG girls currently in Renton Highlands aren't bad. Of the two, Vivian is the better choice.

  11. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by MonterCarlo  [View Original Post]
    She wears regular yellow t and black yoga pant. I did hh since she has apt 40 minutes after. Dry massage (I asked) for 15-20 minutes and flip, and she said 80 for naked. I said okay. And then is the HE.
    Sounds like you saw Mia she could have been wearing a yellow tee and I just forget and said it was white. She def had on black yoga pants. She charged me $ for top pulled up and showing underwear seems like you go the better deal.

    its 40 for hh riight? I cherish the days it was 30 for a hh.

  12. #7240

    New Fuckery Group?

    I saw an ad on RM with the number ending in. They seem to be in motel in the Seatac area. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they from the same Chinese Fuckery Group?

  13. #7239
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    If its Mia that's different from what I got. She was naked for the "massage" part or only for the HE.

    How does the hh work, always did the full hour maybe that is the difference here. Is it like 10 minutes massage the rest the HE or something? Did you request that or did she lose clothes on her own.

    How was she dressed? Last time I saw Mia she was wearing an ordinary t shirt and long pants that was black.
    She wears regular yellow t and black yoga pant. I did hh since she has apt 40 minutes after. Dry massage (I asked) for 15-20 minutes and flip, and she said 80 for naked. I said okay. And then is the HE.

  14. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by MonterCarlo  [View Original Post]
    Went to Champion and Good earlier this week.

    Met Miya (Mia maybe) in Champion, hh, fully naked (8), around 30 age, HE in the end.

    Good, Tina has been back to NY (missed her Guan Style service), met Linda (30+), shaved, typical CFS for 140, nothing special.
    I have avoided good because of that old lady Mary I hear that works there. Linda at 30 plus is at least younger.

  15. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by MonterCarlo  [View Original Post]
    Went to Champion and Good earlier this week.

    Met Miya (Mia maybe) in Champion, hh, fully naked (8), around 30 age, HE in the end.

    Good, Tina has been back to NY (missed her Guan Style service), met Linda (30+), shaved, typical CFS for 140, nothing special.
    If its Mia that's different from what I got. She was naked for the "massage" part or only for the HE.

    How does the hh work, always did the full hour maybe that is the difference here. Is it like 10 minutes massage the rest the HE or something? Did you request that or did she lose clothes on her own.

    How was she dressed? Last time I saw Mia she was wearing an ordinary t shirt and long pants that was black.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape