Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 30797
-
09-13-21 16:46 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 279Sara Fairfax
Anybody seen her? Been following her on Twitter and she looks pretty but I can't find any reviews of her. Any info would be appreciated.
-
09-13-21 15:17 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 276Junkie, Liar, Thief and thensome
Avoid like the plague dude. A heroin addict who will try the "I need the money first so I can go downstairs and pay for the room. " Scam. Of course, 20 minutes later you are still sitting in the room holding your dick.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
Shame, she was ok and then she got on the junk. I think her boyfriend / pimp / dealer / abuser / enabler is to blame.
I don't care how flakey your go-to has become, she ain't as bad as this skank.
-
09-13-21 14:11 #15165Regular Member

Posts: 19I image searched 1 of the pics and it linked to xhamster stock photo. I texted her and I got a response back. Either catfish or scam.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 13:53 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 59Like a Volcano
What's up mongers. I am seeking a new "regular" dream, as my go to has gotten unreliable and flaky. This ad has my interest, has anyone dreamt of this little hottie? If so, interested in some basic info. What part of town, incall location quality, robotic performance or is she as into it as her ad says?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/665265945636
-
09-13-21 12:26 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 82Nuru
If you see the right girl this is not the experience you will have. I did Nuru with Jazmin (posts on rub ratings when she is in town) and she is a hot Asian chick who basically puts this crazy slippery gel all over you both and then rubs her whole body all over yours. It was an up charge for it but was worth it to try it out at least once. My main quarrel with the experience is that gel is hard to clean off in one shower so I'd not recommend coming home to the wife right after doing it.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Search Nuru massage on Pornhub and you'll see all kinds of videos of it too BTW if you want a visual.
-
09-13-21 11:59 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 59Candyland
Deposit requiresd for outcall, no deposit for incall. I am not interested in outcall, but also don't consider it a scam when providers request a deposit for outcalls only. If I were in their shoes, I would probably ask for either deposit or Uber / Lyft as well to reduce cancellations or BS sessions. Am I alone in that thought process?
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen "candyland" that can provide feedback?
-
09-13-21 11:55 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 94Any intel?
First two have no names listed, third is the generic name "candy", which I thought I saw a review but could not find anything. Same with the last provider named "Kandi", which I think may be fake.
To make posts less redundant, I listed the links 1 - 4 and their pics as 1 -4, as STG / LC etc. , posts gets deleted and then for future reference you'll not know who was referred to in this post.
If we could post the accompanying image with some STG / LC posts that would be cool too.
I've seen too many Link not available posts, with much discussion around the provider though.
1. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/166140821773.
2. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/429455473999.
3. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/407004739520.
4. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/303263129156.
-
09-13-21 11:45 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 83Deposit
Requires a deposit, pass.
Most likely scam.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:22 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 94I saw her about a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
She was super tiny probably 4'5? Too many rules an extra $20 just to touch her.
No BJ at all not even covered, used lotion to lube, and only K9 was allowed. I wasn't feeling the vibe, so cut losses.
Wouldn't recommend. I was trying to post a review a while back but the post was deleted so thanks for asking.
-
09-13-21 11:15 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 59Candyland
This one caught my eye, anyone have any insight?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/763344197494
-
09-13-21 11:07 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 281Ashton
Has anyone seen her within the past month or so? I haven't seen any reviews for her in a while and her location on her ads is different than where her apartment at least used to be. Any intel on what's up with her lately?
-
09-13-21 10:41 #15156Regular Member

Posts: 20Bentlee
Met up with Bentlee about a week ago for the first time in awhile. Quick set up, 3 texts and was headed her way. Met off WF road, decent spot, clean room. After a little catching up, she got down to business. Great BBBJ, lasted awhile. She has some great tits and she uses them well. Got the cover and went doggie, cowgirl, and finished in mish. Great time, good personality, and kinda as close to girlfriend as you might get. Repeated already. 200 for hhr that lasted more like an hour was well worth it. No link cause I couldn't find one but number ends 8722.
-
09-13-21 07:28 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 122Ashleigh
I saw this sweet babe this morning on my way to work. She gave me option to decide on QV or HH when I got there. She is very cute with damn sexy eyes. Her body is tone and petite. Small tits. Awesome ass. Everything was covered. I went around the positions and she was great in everyone. By the way I opted for the HH 120. As soon as I saw her I knew it would be a fun time. She is very laid paid. Great smile. Did I say she was pretty. It's been a while for me. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on her. I will definitely repeat. QV is 80. Have fun
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/67035346
-
09-13-21 07:27 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 57Sexy Thick Brunette
Has anyone checked this one out yet?
Nothing comes up on reverse number search (don't think she ever includes phone number in the ad) or image search. Quick to respond to texts, quotes a decent price (considering current rates). I'm just not a fan of ads with very little detail. Willing to TOFTT but curious if she's legit.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021554247074
-
09-13-21 00:50 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 632In from out of town.
Hey there fellow mongers. I'm in town for a couple days. Is there anyone younger worth seeking that offers Outcalls w / BB? That's for the heads up.
Happy Mongering.
Dj.









Reply With Quote





