Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15162

    Candyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35A  [View Original Post]
    Requires a deposit, pass.

    Most likely scam.
    Deposit requiresd for outcall, no deposit for incall. I am not interested in outcall, but also don't consider it a scam when providers request a deposit for outcalls only. If I were in their shoes, I would probably ask for either deposit or Uber / Lyft as well to reduce cancellations or BS sessions. Am I alone in that thought process?

    Anyone seen "candyland" that can provide feedback?

  2. #15161

    Any intel?

    First two have no names listed, third is the generic name "candy", which I thought I saw a review but could not find anything. Same with the last provider named "Kandi", which I think may be fake.

    To make posts less redundant, I listed the links 1 - 4 and their pics as 1 -4, as STG / LC etc. , posts gets deleted and then for future reference you'll not know who was referred to in this post.

    If we could post the accompanying image with some STG / LC posts that would be cool too.

    I've seen too many Link not available posts, with much discussion around the provider though.

    1. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/166140821773.

    2. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/429455473999.

    3. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/407004739520.

    4. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/303263129156.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  3. #15160

    Deposit

    Requires a deposit, pass.

    Most likely scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye, anyone have any insight?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/763344197494

  4. #15159
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye, anyone have any insight?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/763344197494
    I saw her about a month or so ago.

    She was super tiny probably 4'5? Too many rules an extra $20 just to touch her.

    No BJ at all not even covered, used lotion to lube, and only K9 was allowed. I wasn't feeling the vibe, so cut losses.

    Wouldn't recommend. I was trying to post a review a while back but the post was deleted so thanks for asking.

  5. #15158

    Candyland

    This one caught my eye, anyone have any insight?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/763344197494

  6. #15157

    Ashton

    Has anyone seen her within the past month or so? I haven't seen any reviews for her in a while and her location on her ads is different than where her apartment at least used to be. Any intel on what's up with her lately?

  7. #15156

    Bentlee

    Met up with Bentlee about a week ago for the first time in awhile. Quick set up, 3 texts and was headed her way. Met off WF road, decent spot, clean room. After a little catching up, she got down to business. Great BBBJ, lasted awhile. She has some great tits and she uses them well. Got the cover and went doggie, cowgirl, and finished in mish. Great time, good personality, and kinda as close to girlfriend as you might get. Repeated already. 200 for hhr that lasted more like an hour was well worth it. No link cause I couldn't find one but number ends 8722.

  8. #15155

    Ashleigh

    I saw this sweet babe this morning on my way to work. She gave me option to decide on QV or HH when I got there. She is very cute with damn sexy eyes. Her body is tone and petite. Small tits. Awesome ass. Everything was covered. I went around the positions and she was great in everyone. By the way I opted for the HH 120. As soon as I saw her I knew it would be a fun time. She is very laid paid. Great smile. Did I say she was pretty. It's been a while for me. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on her. I will definitely repeat. QV is 80. Have fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/67035346

  9. #15154

    Sexy Thick Brunette

    Has anyone checked this one out yet?

    Nothing comes up on reverse number search (don't think she ever includes phone number in the ad) or image search. Quick to respond to texts, quotes a decent price (considering current rates). I'm just not a fan of ads with very little detail. Willing to TOFTT but curious if she's legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021554247074

  10. #15153

    In from out of town.

    Hey there fellow mongers. I'm in town for a couple days. Is there anyone younger worth seeking that offers Outcalls w / BB? That's for the heads up.

    Happy Mongering.

    Dj.

  11. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/664151283200

    Has anyone seen her before, have any information or willing to toftt?
    Saw this one a couple days ago. Nice girl, no signs of demons, at a decent hotel off of Capital. Pictures are flattering--aren't they always? But she's the girl in the pics. CBJ followed by quick doggy. Pretty sure she set a timer on her phone, although I can never last a full fifteen minutes when it's new and exciting anyway. She was pleasant and seemed to have a nice sense of humor about it all, but the experience wasn't anything to write home about. 100/150/200.

  12. #15151

    Thanks!

    Got it! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesAsheville  [View Original Post]
    That's Blair, a confirmed scammer. See post 13939.

  13. #15150

    Savannah Wet?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/664151283200

    Has anyone seen her before, have any information or willing to toftt?

  14. #15149

    Most probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in this one but can't find any reviews. Also no nudes posted. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66996575
    Reverse search for the image in the post leads to some gamer girl / pornstar named 'Quinn Rain' apparently. Poster is most probably a scammer.

  15. #15148

    Anyone

    I am interested in this one but can't find any reviews. Also no nudes posted. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66996575

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape