Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 37345
-
09-13-21 22:48 #22270Senior Member

Posts: 371Pinkie
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/893672512030
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to add to this, I saw her tonight.
Clean place, she is super chill and easy to get along with, good attitude.
Oral game is on point, she is a bit skinnier now than the pictures, but in the good ways.
Would dream of again.
-
09-13-21 22:40 #22269Senior Member

Posts: 371Quinn
Tried to go see her tonight.
Texted earlier in the day to confirm a time in the evening when I got off work.
Had everything lined up.
Straight ghosted when the time came, no response.
-
09-13-21 22:07 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 316Jazzy jas
The good is she is even better looking than pics. Nice soft body and california dream. She tried asking 400/ hr, said sorry that was over budget and immediately countered with 300/ hr. The bad is she is totally wooden. Not GFE at all which I kinda expect for that price. And by GFE I don't mean BBFS which for some reason some people are saying it is. She did say if I asked upfront she would have told me she wasn't GFE but I get beat over head by so many girls who say don't dare ask acronyms. To me she was a bucket list girl.
Originally Posted by EdwinWolf
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:55 #22267Senior Member

Posts: 1449I think I saw her over a year ago. I believe she was in church hill at that time. Little old little worn not very enthusiastic and I never repeated so it must have been meh. Good luck be safe.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:50 #22266Regular Member

Posts: 18Yea my bad she actually texted me she was back in town. Here is her link.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/300268559540
Took me a while to find her, enjoy all.
-
09-13-21 20:07 #22265I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-13-21 19:21 #22264Senior Member

Posts: 85I wouldn't
See my review. Post #21625, last one. Too many red flags IMO.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 13:36 #22263Senior Member

Posts: 94Jb
I've been wanting to try her out. But didn't know she is letting guys cum in her, I wouldn't have the balls. LOL. Still may give her a try and report back. I see she allows Greek so. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 12:31 #22262Senior Member

Posts: 69Jb
So last Friday tried again to hook up with Staxx. Just can never seem to get her and I to work out our times. One day I will see her. Anyway contacted jb she has always been reliable for me. Sames as before good head, pussy wet and lets you cum inside her. If you need a nut she is worth a visit.
-
09-13-21 11:15 #22261Senior Member

Posts: 48Any information
I am thinking of trying this one out. I remember a report awhile back but can not find it. Any info would be appreciated.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/274931053122
-
09-13-21 10:34 #22260Senior Member

Posts: 273CiCi
Yes it's the same girl. Mailbox cleared out.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 08:50 #22259Senior Member

Posts: 477CiCi
Elliott your inbox is full. Here is a picture of CiCi. Is this the same gal as in your link. Thanks for the useful info. Much appreciated.
https://postimg.cc/F1vy1XpJ
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 08:02 #22258Senior Member

Posts: 389Dude. Elizabeth is dead.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 07:50 #22257Senior Member

Posts: 1449Avoid. Especially if your talking about ones on STG or other low end sites. I've got only one provider that I send deposit to and it's a traveller who I've seen several times and I want her to stop here before going to Tysons Corner or going south. Never ever ever send deposits. Be safe.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 07:47 #22256Senior Member

Posts: 353Raven
Where is she listing at?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






