Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15147

    Ashton

    Has anyone seen her within the past month or so? I haven't seen any reviews for her in a while and her location on her ads is different than where her apartment at least used to be. Any intel on what's up with her lately?

  2. #15146

    Bentlee

    Met up with Bentlee about a week ago for the first time in awhile. Quick set up, 3 texts and was headed her way. Met off WF road, decent spot, clean room. After a little catching up, she got down to business. Great BBBJ, lasted awhile. She has some great tits and she uses them well. Got the cover and went doggie, cowgirl, and finished in mish. Great time, good personality, and kinda as close to girlfriend as you might get. Repeated already. 200 for hhr that lasted more like an hour was well worth it. No link cause I couldn't find one but number ends 8722.

  3. #15145

    Ashleigh

    I saw this sweet babe this morning on my way to work. She gave me option to decide on QV or HH when I got there. She is very cute with damn sexy eyes. Her body is tone and petite. Small tits. Awesome ass. Everything was covered. I went around the positions and she was great in everyone. By the way I opted for the HH 120. As soon as I saw her I knew it would be a fun time. She is very laid paid. Great smile. Did I say she was pretty. It's been a while for me. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on her. I will definitely repeat. QV is 80. Have fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/67035346

  4. #15144

    Sexy Thick Brunette

    Has anyone checked this one out yet?

    Nothing comes up on reverse number search (don't think she ever includes phone number in the ad) or image search. Quick to respond to texts, quotes a decent price (considering current rates). I'm just not a fan of ads with very little detail. Willing to TOFTT but curious if she's legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021554247074

  5. #15143

    In from out of town.

    Hey there fellow mongers. I'm in town for a couple days. Is there anyone younger worth seeking that offers Outcalls w / BB? That's for the heads up.

    Happy Mongering.

    Dj.

  6. #15142
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/664151283200

    Has anyone seen her before, have any information or willing to toftt?
    Saw this one a couple days ago. Nice girl, no signs of demons, at a decent hotel off of Capital. Pictures are flattering--aren't they always? But she's the girl in the pics. CBJ followed by quick doggy. Pretty sure she set a timer on her phone, although I can never last a full fifteen minutes when it's new and exciting anyway. She was pleasant and seemed to have a nice sense of humor about it all, but the experience wasn't anything to write home about. 100/150/200.

  7. #15141

    Thanks!

    Got it! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesAsheville  [View Original Post]
    That's Blair, a confirmed scammer. See post 13939.

  8. #15140

    Savannah Wet?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/664151283200

    Has anyone seen her before, have any information or willing to toftt?

  9. #15139

    Most probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in this one but can't find any reviews. Also no nudes posted. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66996575
    Reverse search for the image in the post leads to some gamer girl / pornstar named 'Quinn Rain' apparently. Poster is most probably a scammer.

  10. #15138

    Anyone

    I am interested in this one but can't find any reviews. Also no nudes posted. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66996575

  11. #15137

  12. #15136

    Julez from bks

    I saw Julez and I think she's new to their team. My 2nd favorite from their group. Pictures are pretty accurate. She was enthusiastic. Although only knows the minimum English. I would recommend and will see her next time she comes though. Older lady but has a great bod for her age.

  13. #15135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    What exactly happens in a nuru massage? PM if you prefer.
    Some overweight sow rubs her tits on your back for 30 seconds and upsells $100.

  14. #15134

    Need A Rematch ASAP

    Had a dream with this thumper. Located on wake forest rd. Puerto Rican so a mix of sweet and sour with the attitude. Excellent CBJ and that ass is thickly vicious. A bit hood but a great nut and no smell or signs of demons. Damage. 100.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66994823#.

  15. #15133

    Aspen

    Went and saw Aspen, she was in the crabtree mall area. Had really weird rates, 100/180/280. She's from out of town, but said she'll visit our area often. Setup was easy but she wouldn't give you her address until you send her a photo verification though. Very nice person, but performance was very boring. Nothing bare and no GFE. Started with a CBJ for about 5 seconds and wanted to get straight into it. Then she just basically just laid there, it was very boring. She was much bigger than expected, and didn't look like her pictures at all. Overall, I would not repeat.

    She deleted her Raleigh ads, but here's her:

    https://escortalligator.com.lcstg.co...bispo/60105304#.

    https://callescort.org/702-687-9278

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape