Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22258
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Misty.

    She did move to northern va in 2017.

    To be with another man.

    She is out there.

    She's blonde now.

    Gained some weight.

    If you want to see her.

    Ask Jodi for her #.

    Or get in touch with I love fore play.
    Dude. Elizabeth is dead.

  2. #22257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been mongering for long, I tend to avoid any scenario where deposits are asked for.

    I am assuming most would concur that is the correct choice when you don't know for sure.

    Is there any reputable providers out there that require deposits that you won't get burned on? Or should I just continue to avoid them.
    Avoid. Especially if your talking about ones on STG or other low end sites. I've got only one provider that I send deposit to and it's a traveller who I've seen several times and I want her to stop here before going to Tysons Corner or going south. Never ever ever send deposits. Be safe.

  3. #22256

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Raven today. Good time as always. Sweet and down to earth. Now living in beautiful apartment in Midlothian. If you know or have seen her in the past. She's still the same sweet Raven.
    Where is she listing at?

  4. #22255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWolf  [View Original Post]
    She has returned. This is my second time visiting jasmine. She is a beautiful blonde photos in ad are accurate, her body is phenomenal. Damage was $. 4 for a qv. She has a small hyper dog, but doesn't really bother you once session starts. CBJ to start. Finished in bag and went along my way. For sure will repeat again when she is back in town.
    Link? I always forget to add it but it definitely helps to know who your talking about. Be safe.

  5. #22254
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    I love bbws! Any info on this chick before pulling the trigger? Will TOFTT if not.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/199821005926
    I saw her last time she was in town. My dream was decent with her. I will probably repeat before she leaves again. But definitely go for it you will not be disappointed. She was a little bit chatty but nothing terrible.

  6. #22253

    The Gorgeous Jasmine

    She has returned. This is my second time visiting jasmine. She is a beautiful blonde photos in ad are accurate, her body is phenomenal. Damage was $. 4 for a qv. She has a small hyper dog, but doesn't really bother you once session starts. CBJ to start. Finished in bag and went along my way. For sure will repeat again when she is back in town.

  7. #22252
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it was.
    It was a shame, she was a lot of fun.

  8. #22251
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Was this Elizabeth?
    Misty.

    She did move to northern va in 2017.

    To be with another man.

    She is out there.

    She's blonde now.

    Gained some weight.

    If you want to see her.

    Ask Jodi for her #.

    Or get in touch with I love fore play.

  9. #22250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Was this Elizabeth?
    Yes, it was.

  10. #22249

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by BaRock  [View Original Post]
    You're correct! The Misty I'm referring to was a MILF who lived off Staples Mill and relocated to the Northern VA area about 5 years ago. Sorry for creating confusion.
    Was this Elizabeth?

  11. #22248

    Deposits

    So I haven't been mongering for long, I tend to avoid any scenario where deposits are asked for.

    I am assuming most would concur that is the correct choice when you don't know for sure.

    Is there any reputable providers out there that require deposits that you won't get burned on? Or should I just continue to avoid them.

  12. #22247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young spinner she's my type she's just what I was looking for. She says she's 21 and I believe it she has a wicked little body nice ass and tits. I like petite girls but the problem with them is they don't have much tits and ass but this girl is different she has it in the right places but still has the spinner look. She's a cool chick too easy to get along with and no shadiness. No issues. If you're good to her she will be good to you. I didn't feel like things were going to go south at any time. Now for the bad The motel she's at is a train wreck the sheets have stains and burn holes and rips. And I'm pretty sure the monkey has her in a rear naked choke. She gave a BBBJ but everything else was covered. I asked for cim but she said no but YMMV. Communication is hit or miss but that's normal in this business. When she says she's available you have to jump on it or you'll miss the opportunity. I would repeat.
    She generally street walks on Chamberlayne near the car wash; usually late nights but I saw her today around 4 pm.

  13. #22246

    CiCi

    I went to see CiCi for the first time for incall. It was a quick and easy setup through text. Once arrived at the notel in midlo I waited about 2 minutes before I got the room number. I see the girl in the pic. She was instantly ready to start as soon as I walked through the door. No convos straight to the point. I was in a rush myself so I didn't mind. Plus it 5:30 in the morning. She starts by giving me a very good bbj to get me going. Then I bent her over for some k9 and it was wet and creamy than I switched to mish and went to town on the guts until popped in the bag. Clean up and got dressed and left. Will repeat. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/191856698555

  14. #22245

    Another Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I think jay bird is referencing a different misty.
    You're correct! The Misty I'm referring to was a MILF who lived off Staples Mill and relocated to the Northern VA area about 5 years ago. Sorry for creating confusion.

  15. #22244

    Caramel

    I love bbws! Any info on this chick before pulling the trigger? Will TOFTT if not.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/199821005926

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape