Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 32164
-
09-12-21 22:50 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 56Most I have gotten out of Eden is a facial or footjob.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 21:57 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 454Makes sense and I just wondered. Thanks. Sigh a big breasted woman makes me want to give it a shot too but not sure I will have the time the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 21:11 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, She available. What time?
Yea, I have called places and gotten the name wrong. I always get the answer "Yes she here. What time you come? Just did it last week when I got a girls name wrong. Another girl I knew I did not like came out and swore I called for her. Nope. Just picked up and left.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
I am still looking for that new ATF thatdoes not have GPS.
-
09-12-21 14:42 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 215Just described her
I called and mentioned that last time I was there I saw (insert description) and I didn't get her name. They acted like oh she is here! Come on in! Dammit! They got me. When I got in, I mentioned the same but the game of barely speaking English was played.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 10:48 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 216Dressed
It used to be the standard in this area. But then again getting a rim job was a standard lead into the basic hand job back in the day too.
Originally Posted by SkinnyPete1
[View Original Post]
Yea, times have changed.
-
09-11-21 09:40 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 48If you find that in an AMP, within your first few visits, I'd be very surprised. Perhaps if you build up a really good relationship with a lady at one of those places you might get that. You just have to ask after you develop some rapport / chemistry.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
I think you are far more likely to get that with an escort. There was an Asian provider in Denver, CO. That did that to me during our first encounter and it was awesome (https://www.preferred411.com/P2782, TER I'd: 36230 - mine is the most recent review, 2017). Actually, there was a full length mirror near the door in my hotel room and she had me next to it, so I could watch. It was AMAZING.
-
09-11-21 06:55 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 230Actually what I want is.
Help getting undressed before the massage, unfasten the belt, unzip the zipper, lower the pants, look up into my eyes, etc. , IMO that is the perfect way to start my one hour relationship.
Originally Posted by SkinnyPete1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 02:07 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 41RE: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...12845681.html. Updated photo. Don't let her fool you. She is more open to repeats as far as BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 14:54 #19781Regular Member

Posts: 5Help getting dressed?
I know this might be an odd question, but which Korean AMPs actually help you get dressed after the massage? I get satisfaction from that and haven't experienced that in over a decade.
Some spas around Chicago used to do that. Thanks.
-
09-10-21 14:26 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 549Only read bad things about Aria. Would not recommend. I'd loveeeee to see Olivia again.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:49 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 33I paid the asking price.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations while Eleven is closed?
-
09-10-21 10:07 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 225Eleven in Herndon
Thanks for a good report. While I don't have any information re Bobbie or Abby, I have to say that $150 (in addition to the $80 house fee) for FS is high in my experience here in No. Va. I've paid $120 or, at the most, $140, for this service on top of the house fee and it ordinarily includes more, such as DATY, FIV, BBBJ, etc. I'm curious if you tried to negotiate or just paid what was asked.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 09:41 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 454Just out of curiosity, but how did you ask for her over the phone? I don't recall seeing anyone posting any name for that short, big chested lady.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 07:28 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 210Thank you!
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
Never saw her there. Guess I can now for $20 less. LOL.
BG has a few new girls. Melanie's pictures look familiar but I can't place her.
I had been hoping Olivia would show up but looks like that ship has sailed.
-
09-09-21 22:55 #19775Senior Member

Posts: 42Sung
Last week I had a day dream that I was at Sung near Annandale. In my day dream one on else was there. My provider was Jay. She had okay body but nice B's. TS made sure I was very clean with a little play with jr. The massage was good. It was not to light or trying to kill me. We had a little small talk before the flip. On the flip I made a deal for CBJ for $. She started with kisses on my leg and move up to let me lick on her nice B's. I dreamt she gave a really good CBJ with out getting tired. I am not a sprinter more long distance. So I tip extra once I know she will put in the work. She did not stop right way when the bag became full. Cleaned me up and gave me a water. I was woken up by a ring phone. Man good day dream.










Reply With Quote





