Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13920
-
09-13-21 14:59 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 308Have you seen her since the baby? Hoping for minimal baby damage. LOL don't want to see neck tats AND baby damage.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 14:59 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 247Shelia
She has been around a while, although I have never partaken. She has pretty decent reviews on that oThER board, and is even on P411.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:00 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 403She's real
Nice lady. Pics are mostly dated. Was probably a looker back in the day. For me was BBBJ and CFS at a reasonable rate. Ended up not repeating but certainly worth your time if you like thin GILFs.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 02:14 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 799Shiela
She's been around forever. Heard she's not much of a looker but has decent reviews. Not my type but I've read she's legit.
Originally Posted by JimmyB58
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 21:17 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 28She flaked on me twice during one of my stays in Vegas. First night she never showed. Second night she claimed to be on her way then texted me ten minutes later saying her job called her in. She has positive reviews on TER. I remember BBBJ was offered. And one of the reviews mentioned doing her during her webcam broadcast.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 16:20 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 1223Brianna
I know. These neck and boob tats are horrible! These young girls will regret them someday.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
I would still see her though. She is white, pale, has a tasty pussy, cums hard during DATY, but yeah, I am so glad I was her regular before all the ink.
When I barebacked her during pregnancy, her tits were so engorged with milk and the nips were super dark and sensitive!
-
09-12-21 15:40 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 308She looks better without the neck tat. Glad you got to her before she went and fucked up a decent canvas.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
I might still hit her up though cause she's one of the more decent looking and somewhat readily available girls who don't seem to be gouging. Someone on here may have referred me to her before. If it's who I'm thinking of, she's sisters with another provider. Briana is the more attractive one and their rates are comparable.
-
09-12-21 12:33 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 25Damn shame
Damn shame about the stinky pussy and leg story.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
If you would have accepted her request to be her pimp, I think that might have been you in the wheelchair tbh.
-
09-12-21 07:25 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 127Shiela
She has 14 positive comments at EB and one said reviews at adultlook.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 01:09 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 339Shiela
Wondered if anyone has info on shiela. Don't recall her being talked about on here. If she's legit, pics accurate, what does she offer, seen her ads on multi sites and they all list diff services so no idea what to expect and she doesn't respond to emails at all, ever thru her website. Thanks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/66942357
-
09-12-21 00:34 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 808No.
When I'm in Vegas, nothing stops me. Not even my gut intuition.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 00:09 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 342Not new
I've seen this yapping chick a long time ago. I kept seeing this new girl out on Trop, wearing the same shiny outfit. I finally decided to take the plunge. Turns out, she is supposedly from my hometown. She tried to talk me into sort of being her "pimp".
Originally Posted by FosterBananas
[View Original Post]
I didn't have a good time with her because she talked too much and the smell of her pussy lingered in my car for far too long.
She went off the radar for a while, but then she popped up by The Orleans in a wheel chair and cast on her leg, tricking by the convenient store. During the pandemic, I have seen her multiple times trying to hustle while wearing that big ass milk jug on her leg.
-
09-11-21 20:52 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 1570Strange day
So I had plans of seeing someone today, a few from out of town are here, looked like it was going to be a great weekend. I called one of them and told her we would try to hook up tonight. Then all of the sudden for some reason something was telling me not to see anyone this weekend. It's not really the risk of COVID, the one I talked to tested negative yesterday, just something telling me not to. I'm going with my instinct and shutting it down today. Maybe I'll wack off later!! Has that ever happened to any of you?
-
09-11-21 17:45 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 1223Brianna
Brianna and I go way, way back. I doubt if anyone here has banged this chick more than I have. I fucked her at several of her incall hotels, she done outcall to mine, had car dates, and even barebacked her when she was preggo. Haven't fucked her since and it appears she finally had her baby. Not mine LOL.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
Here are some pics from one of my many dates.
-
09-11-21 16:43 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 434Brianna
Originally Posted by Evolon702
[View Original Post]
Tried to see her earlier this year, she never had an incall so I passed. I did have phone voice contact a couple of times and she sounded promising for what I like, even though all the red flags on the ads with the "snow baby" and "white girl" postings. There are 7 reviews on PD for whatever that is worth.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Exoticasiaaa
These are the names she has posted under;.
Madddiienicole.
Exoticasiaaa.
Brianna.
Brielle.
Maybe I'll try again when I get back to Vegas?












Reply With Quote




