Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8277
-
09-14-21 19:44 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse
She's always busy because she's possibly the most reliable performer in town. Good to her regulars.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Willing, able and not greedy. Prices may vary but she sometimes lets the customer decide per valuation of their experience!
She is not very slender but is very fit. Easy personality to like.
-
09-14-21 18:03 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 371She's older but her face still looks okay. I'm surprised how often she's mentioned on here. Lots and lots of posts about her already.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 15:45 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 1209Monse
What's the damage for filling her up in the club?
-
09-14-21 15:40 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 83You can always just go in during the day and check her out.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
If she doesn't match what you want, there might be someone else that does.
-
09-14-21 15:30 #2738Regular Member

Posts: 15Faith at Pandoras
I'm curious about her menu. Anyone know? Creaming her would be awesome.
-
09-14-21 14:43 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 127Mask
I see the 8/27 pic, I wish the mask was not on (or should I)
.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 14:07 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 444Monse
She has often been on the IG stories for the club. There's also a picture of her post it back on August 27. Just scroll down. She is one of the first 10 pictures the club is ever posted.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 13:57 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 26Monse
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTF0OD_h..._web_copy_link
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 13:41 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 127Monse
Are there any pics on Pandora's IG of Monse? Sounds like she is worth a visit.
-
09-12-21 17:37 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 371I was thinking the same thing. The only time it was worthwhile to talk to Luna was to find out when Mason was coming in.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Luna seems nice enough and all but she needs to hang up the heels and go work at home depot or something.
-
09-12-21 17:19 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 444Would have rather.
I would have rather had Mason from Centerfolds turn up than Luna.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 17:10 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 371Luna
Yep that's her. I find anything else in the room more interesting to look at when she's on stage.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
She was dancing at those small, down and out type clubs before they closed down.
-
09-12-21 07:46 #2730Regular Member

Posts: 8Allie
Can anyone confirm if Allie offers FS? I've had my eye on her for a while now but would love confirmation first and maybe if she's worth the time and effort. Also what's the going rate?
-
09-11-21 17:38 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 63She seemed pretty popular last night, spent most of the 2 hours I was there in the VIP booths. (With other customers, never got a chance to get first hand account)
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 14:09 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 245Dirty Diana
She works at Pandora's has to be dirty Diana at least a handy and kitty play dude hopefully FS.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






