Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 8276
-
09-10-21 18:55 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 478Lucy
Does she have an IG account, curious when / if she'll be back in Southern California.
-
09-10-21 14:19 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandora's Sunday night
Was at Pandora's Sunday night, got dances from Nole, 3/$100. Good grinding, titty sucking and was ok with touching kitty but no FIV.
Diana looks hot, anyone gotten dances with her? How's the mileage?
-
09-09-21 13:21 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 541No she isn't. She is up front about it.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:26 #2723Regular Member

Posts: 9Quinnqueenofhearts
Any info on her? Dancer at Rick's and a barista at Lady Bug Kynnwood.
https://instagram.com/queenquinnofhearts
-
09-08-21 10:08 #2722Regular Member

Posts: 8Allie
Does she offer FS? If so, what's the damage?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 01:12 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 142How is La M. I haven't been there in a while. The last time I was there I spent time with Entice. But now I'm wanting to go back and reading all these stories about Monse has her at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 01:04 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 54Damn they're upping their service. Good to see La M the fully tatted girl is back.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 00:06 #2719Regular Member

Posts: 5Not sure her name but I think Baby
Stopped by on Sunday got a few dances from Baby? She was short petite had curly hair and fake tits with tattoos. She looks a little Latina. It was fun and seemed like something more was possible but didn't press it that night. Just curious if anyone knows what's possible.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 22:19 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 121Loving the new IG account. Allie's ass on display today. Been too long since been inside of that.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:22 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 166I went to Pandoras on Monday. I had Frankie grinding on my junk. It was nice. I don't know if she offers FS, but I would definitely be interested.
-
09-06-21 22:21 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 64Schedule
She told me that she is usually there Monday to Thursday mornings, the few times I went there in the morning she was there. (usually Mondays)
.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 18:23 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 142Schedule
I don't know her schedule but I started following Pandora's Instagram and they've done a good job at posting who is working and until what time.
https://instagram.com/pandoras.seatt...dium=copy_link
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 18:08 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 1109Faith
I had a great visit with Faith on my lastbtrip to Pandoras.
Does anyone have her number or know her schedule?
-
09-05-21 17:23 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 444Lucy
And she isn't shy about offering.
Originally Posted by Haripatsuvar
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 15:10 #2712Regular Member

Posts: 4Lucy
Lucy has FS available for $$ and 40 per song.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





