Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 552 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8274
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    I see the 8/27 pic, I wish the mask was not on (or should I)

    .
    You can always just go in during the day and check her out.

    If she doesn't match what you want, there might be someone else that does.

  2. #2738

    Faith at Pandoras

    I'm curious about her menu. Anyone know? Creaming her would be awesome.

  3. #2737

    Mask

    I see the 8/27 pic, I wish the mask was not on (or should I)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She has often been on the IG stories for the club. There's also a picture of her post it back on August 27. Just scroll down. She is one of the first 10 pictures the club is ever posted.
    .

  4. #2736

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Are there any pic on Pandora's IG of Monse? Sounds like she is worth a visit.
    She has often been on the IG stories for the club. There's also a picture of her post it back on August 27. Just scroll down. She is one of the first 10 pictures the club is ever posted.

  5. #2735

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Are there any pic on Pandora's IG of Monse? Sounds like she is worth a visit.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CTF0OD_h..._web_copy_link

  6. #2734

    Monse

    Are there any pics on Pandora's IG of Monse? Sounds like she is worth a visit.

  7. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I would have rather had Mason from Centerfolds turn up than Luna.
    I was thinking the same thing. The only time it was worthwhile to talk to Luna was to find out when Mason was coming in.

    Luna seems nice enough and all but she needs to hang up the heels and go work at home depot or something.

  8. #2732

    Would have rather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her. I find anything else in the room more interesting to look at when she's on stage.

    She was dancing at those small, down and out type clubs before they closed down.
    I would have rather had Mason from Centerfolds turn up than Luna.

  9. #2731

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Just a disgusting looking as she was 15 years ago.
    Yep that's her. I find anything else in the room more interesting to look at when she's on stage.

    She was dancing at those small, down and out type clubs before they closed down.

  10. #2730

    Allie

    Can anyone confirm if Allie offers FS? I've had my eye on her for a while now but would love confirmation first and maybe if she's worth the time and effort. Also what's the going rate?

  11. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She seemed pretty popular last night, spent most of the 2 hours I was there in the VIP booths. (With other customers, never got a chance to get first hand account)

  12. #2728

    Dirty Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She works at Pandora's has to be dirty Diana at least a handy and kitty play dude hopefully FS.

  13. #2727

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's Sunday night, got dances from Nole, 3/$100. Good grinding, titty sucking and was ok with touching kitty but no FIV.

    Diana looks hot, anyone gotten dances with her? How's the mileage?
    Any Intel? https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnydN1p...dium=copy_link.

  14. #2726

    Lucy

    Does she have an IG account, curious when / if she'll be back in Southern California.

  15. #2725

    Pandora's Sunday night

    Was at Pandora's Sunday night, got dances from Nole, 3/$100. Good grinding, titty sucking and was ok with touching kitty but no FIV.

    Diana looks hot, anyone gotten dances with her? How's the mileage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape