Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 10989
-
09-15-21 07:51 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 371What was the damage? Was massage included?
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 22:50 #7418Regular Member

Posts: 10Lola wonders
Anyone try her yet? From Eros and not sure if she's the real deal, details please, might see her tonight.
-
09-13-21 11:44 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you
Thank you red appreciate the feedback I never got into conversation with her just asked her if she was in honolulu and she replied yes but because I got another apointment that day I never followed up.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 21:08 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 5120Unfortunately, when I click on the link, a "Page Not Found" message appears.
Originally Posted by HobbeZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 21:02 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 5120Might want to be careful with Holy. Photos of the same woman are currently being used for an advertisement for "Claudia" in Maryland, with a different phone number. The advertisement for Honolulu claims that Holy is "White", but the advertisement for Claudia claims that she's Latina and Guatemalan-Italian. The ad for Holy claims that she's 5-4 in height and has C cup breasts and black eyes, but the ad for Claudia claims that she's 5-1 in height and has D cup breasts and brown eyes.
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 13:41 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 46Davika
I've been seeing her for years now. Great BBBJ! Takes a pounding. She's deserves all our support.
Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 13:36 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 46Tanya
Checked out her reviews on * all negative with her bashing the reports. Called her to set up a time. Thought I'd give her a chance. She started going off on me just for asking about her service. Thankfully she slammed the phone down and saved me $$.
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
Avoid this headache Bruddahs! Aloha.
-
09-10-21 18:42 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 46Lost her number
Anyone who've seen her in the past still see her. Does she still provide. She was awesome.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sugarpeach
-
09-10-21 13:13 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 262Holy
Has any one tried holy from adult search texted her yesterday she told me she was in Honolulu please pm me with info stay safe fellow mongers.
-
09-09-21 23:30 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 1188Saw her last month and did a report on her.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 17:29 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 193I seen her once and wasn't impressed. She made a lot of grunting noises which turned me off. I rather spend my money going to an AMP, especially to get my Asian fix.
Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 23:45 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 39Katrina
Has anyone sample Katrina yet? Trying searching the web with no results, she says she lives here so hoping she's to get some info. https://tryst.link/escort/katrina-432.
-
09-08-21 20:02 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 193Natalie / Mariko
Anyone else have any luck with her? I got as far as her address but then crickets when it was time to meet.
-
09-08-21 14:37 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 148Sweet Davika
Looking for a Thai provider that will not shortchange or upsell, here you are. She's only here till Thursday morning, personally seen Davika several times on another island. Sweet, sexy, all around deserves our support.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/761834.htm?cat=1
-
09-05-21 17:32 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 318Max Akira AVOID!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MaxAkira808 AVOID! No list is a mile long and she is snappy and rude on the phone. These woman have a secret blackball list and she wrote me up on it when I didn't even meet up with her! Another provider clued me in and said wow she really doesn't like you. I literally texted her twice and tried a quick negotiation which she was offended by then lied on this secret black ball site. Totally nuts. Basically called me a liar and a stalker when I texted her less than two paragraphs of an appointment attempt. A lot of these woman are very unstable so if you wound their ego they lash out disproportionately. Mainland attitude. Drama queen.











Reply With Quote





