Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 19568
-
09-14-21 01:08 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 303Any idea if Mary is still there? I'd like to try it if she's gone.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:19 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 40Edmonds Zen Massage
I found out that this place in Edmonds is no longer because of a fire last Saturday morning. The building which included Zen massage and other 13 businesses is out of commission. It's too bad because I've always gotten good massage service from this place and the ladies were very friendly.
-
09-13-21 14:41 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 49Mary is a bit older as you said. I've seen Linda 3-4 times and while not my ATF, was worth a repeat when I found myself in the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 14:38 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 49I went there a couple of weeks ago. I forget her name, but looked cute in a short skirt and pushup bra. When she came back in the room with the hot towel she had taken her panties off, very nice squeezable ass. $. 2 got me CFS. Small waist, took it like a champ. Appeared to be the only girl there that day. Only negatives were the massage was terrible, like she was trying to push thumbtacks into the wall with her thumb, and she let me out the same way I came in, so I passed the next client on his way in.
Originally Posted by Illych69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 14:26 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 470This isn't the one that had a sex change right? The one from the other forum?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 12:20 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 303Might be Amy. Around mid 30's and good looking despite the mask. Very funny as well. But hassled me on the tip so I'm prob not going back to champ again for awhile. Would not show anything either. For $.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
Very good HE.
-
09-13-21 09:12 #7247Banned Member

Posts: 2302New RR Posting
Looks like a new Thai provider on RR. Anyone met her?
https://seattle.rubratings.com/244619
-
09-13-21 01:30 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 270She was HE only. Beautiful girl. Great massage. Very good HE. And for a little extra excellent titties. I think that I am in love.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Seriously she is a nice girl and I think that I would rather have just a HE from her than FS from most.
-
09-12-21 23:16 #7245Regular Member

Posts: 9Any insight into the group working next to Aroma Valley?
I've seen several ads for a group operating next to Aroma Valley, but not in the Aroma Valley suite.
This is on NE 65th.
Here's a sample ad: https://seattle.rubratings.com/189919.
-
09-12-21 12:19 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 303Not sure what is her name at champion. Did she provide more than HE? Whats good about her at the last place she was at?
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 19:34 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 155Did anyone confirm this yet? PM me!
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 10:52 #7242Banned Member

Posts: 2302I don't know for sure, but it's highly possible. The CFG sometimes uses local hotels. The ladies they have working the hotels are usually the lower tier ones. The two CFG girls currently in Renton Highlands aren't bad. Of the two, Vivian is the better choice.
Originally Posted by Patrick78
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:41 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 303Sounds like you saw Mia she could have been wearing a yellow tee and I just forget and said it was white. She def had on black yoga pants. She charged me $ for top pulled up and showing underwear seems like you go the better deal.
Originally Posted by MonterCarlo
[View Original Post]
its 40 for hh riight? I cherish the days it was 30 for a hh.
-
09-10-21 02:53 #7240Regular Member

Posts: 6New Fuckery Group?
I saw an ad on RM with the number ending in. They seem to be in motel in the Seatac area. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they from the same Chinese Fuckery Group?
-
09-10-21 01:22 #7239Regular Member

Posts: 13She wears regular yellow t and black yoga pant. I did hh since she has apt 40 minutes after. Dry massage (I asked) for 15-20 minutes and flip, and she said 80 for naked. I said okay. And then is the HE.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




