LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11671

    Mature Heather

    I used to see blonde mature Heather a lot back in the day. Saw her a couple of years ago, didn't have the same connection.

    Oddly, she has texted me a few times over the last couple of months. Not her style usually. Yesterday I was in a mood so I sent her a text about meeting today. She tells me she has to see if she is going to stay at the same hotel blahblahblah.

    I have never known her to not be living in an immaculate house. I hope she is not in difficult times, just looking for information from my fellow mongers in case there is the possibility of personal jeopardy.

    Heather is another one that I never understood why she didn't find some guy to make her a kept woman.

  2. #11670

    Kay Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    #2 Kay Belle. Saw her once a few months back because I had read good things about her. She fucked me like a sex starved teenager. Try the search feature. She doesn't post often, and usually far between, highly recommend and suggest you get a hold of her quickly. Usually won't reply when she's not posting.
    She seems to have unfriended me on FB and cancelled on me last minute for our last date. I texted her yesterday from a different monger number but no response. Not exactly atypical.

    If you can connect with her it can be amazing. Even better when a little liquored up. Great body, never said no to anything I wanted to do. Intelligent woman just makes some bad life choices.

  3. #11669

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    Peaches was her roommate a couple months ago and she has been in Daytona for 5 or 6 weeks now, maybe she went to stay with her.

  4. #11668

    Boss lady

    Word on the street she overdose and passed away I don't know if that's truth or not. Hope it's not.

  5. #11667

    Not so sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.
    She's probably too busy trying to loose all that weight she gained.

  6. #11666

    Lexi

    Right. I got that fellas. Just wondering if anyone has more info as to why she's only posted once in 6 weeks. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]

  7. #11665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.
    Not since 8/18: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/218852198801.

  8. #11664
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    She posted here, in Space Coast STG.

  9. #11663

    Sexy Lexi


  10. #11662
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    #2 {Kay-belle} IIRC, she was up in Daytona for a while -maybe a year ago. Had a GOOD attitude then. $ unknown. Tried searching DAYTONA forum but search isn't working for sh-t.

    F1.
    #1 dunno.

    #2 Kay Belle. Saw her once a few months back because I had read good things about her. She fucked me like a sex starved teenager. Try the search feature. She doesn't post often, and usually far between, highly recommend and suggest you get a hold of her quickly. Usually won't reply when she's not posting.

    #3 Lorelie. Saw her last weekend. She doesn't post often, came to my incall in her own vehicle, older with nice body and great B breasts. Everything covered, even BJ, and felt really rushed.

  11. #11661
    #2 {Kay-belle} IIRC, she was up in Daytona for a while -maybe a year ago. Had a GOOD attitude then. $ unknown. Tried searching DAYTONA forum but search isn't working for sh-t.

    F1.

  12. #11660

  13. #11659

  14. #11658
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    She's finally putting that Harvard education to good use and studying for the bar exam.
    Except that she thought bar exam meant being face down on the drink surface at Lido's and her 'ticket' to Harvard was a Trailways pass to Harvard, Illinois (70 miles west of Chicago, Pop: 9000).

    {Sorry, it HAD to be said}.

    F1.

  15. #11657

    I assumed so

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes. Joke. Sorry. I'm exceptionally bad at conveying sarcasm online. .
    But it can be tough to get tone from the written word. I'm not a big fan of "LOL" but I add that sometimes myself just so everyone knows I was joking! That or a funny emoji, 🤣.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape