Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 31137
-
09-12-21 16:52 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 239She is OK
She looks mostly like her pics, but a little out of shape. Had an outcall year and a half ago or so, very mechanical, and she will just walk out on you if you're not careful. There is nothing special, and very limited on the menu.
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 16:51 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 229Samara
Again always nice with this beautiful woman. She's definitely a repeat for me. Very professional and highly recommend if your a senior member here.
-
09-12-21 11:01 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 70I don't know about GFE and kissing but BBFS was on the table in the past, but had to pull out.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 17:56 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 145Anari
Is she GFE and does she do BBFS? Jimbo.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 12:55 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 90Independent Anari
Anari is independent! I saw her at a Univ area hotel for a $100 qv. And she was the only one in the room. When she picked up the donation she didn't bring it to some handler in the bathroom. It is really fun doing a girl significantly taller. She's not the most toned but she's super skinny. She offered BBBJ, but I was all ready at full staff so we did mish and I finished in K9. That was a bit difficult at first because of her height but she adjusted and I finished in the cover. I will repeat now that she's no longer with a handler.
-
09-11-21 08:59 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 544Katrina in Northlake
Any review of her? Seeing first time.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/520921046751
-
09-11-21 07:09 #14781Banned Member

Posts: 930Lauren
That must be why she refused to send me a selfie of herself.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NcBiker2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 22:18 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 100Nope
No go again, really Sketchy. Paranoid chick. Hate to talk bad but, face is 2 out of 10. Looks like. Dude. Body 8 out of 10. Doggy all the way. Nice ass. Tits.
Originally Posted by NcBiker2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 18:02 #14779Senior Member

Posts: 99Curiosity
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/859363792654
See this ad all the time. Name: Queen or Casey or Queen Casey in the ads. Just curious about her. Never see a review for her anywhere and still see ads all the time since I've been in this town.
-
09-10-21 17:21 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 44Lauren in Matthews?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/246613074400
I saw a monger ask for info on this one the other day but never saw a reply. I was waiting to see some feedback this one is legit and a good value. And feedback from you guys?
-
09-10-21 16:40 #14777Senior Member

Posts: 408If you get 3 of the 4 requirements, please let me know--I'd love to put her first on my list.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 16:28 #14776Banned Member

Posts: 930Marley
Looks like Marley is back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/66932902
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TasteLike;5528543[URL
-
09-10-21 16:20 #14775Senior Member

Posts: 1189So who would you recommend in Raleigh?
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 14:33 #14774Senior Member

Posts: 33Posted in Raleigh
I posted in the Raleigh forum as well and someone responded she definitely has demons but everything went smooth with her.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 14:32 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting Next Week
Hello fellow Mongers. I live in Raleigh but will be visiting Charlotte next week for work. Was hoping maybe you all could help save me some time scouring through the boards here and provide any recommendations you may have for a woman that would fit what I'm looking for. Basically here are my preferences:
- Big tits (the kind that you can bury your dick in between).
-BBBJ w / CIM.
- if they do BDSM / dom work then even better, but not required.
- $300-400 price range.
Appreciate any help you guys can offer. Also, if you are ever in Raleigh I've seen most of the reputable girls out here so happy to offer any recommendations if you need. Feel free to PM me.








Reply With Quote






