Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13975

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/151077974310

    Is she real? Doing research, she had a few different names, but didn't see any huge red flags. I contacted her and agreed to a date. She is in ft mill which is a bit of a drive. Her address is a house and not sure how I feel about that. I pull up, get out and notice a truck and smoker in the driveway, some fishing poles on the porch and a jet ski. A bit nervous about the situation. I ring twice and knock. No one opens, I go back to car, get my phone and text. She doesn't respond. Turn left see a huge video camera on the porch. At this point. I return to the car and bug out.

    I didn't have a mask and hat on, now I'm worried about being a cam? Am I over reacting. She ghosted me since?
    Yes she's real and a waste of time. Bad demons and has gone by many different name. Stay away. Search Nicole.

  2. #13974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Tell them to fuck off. It's a lazy extortion attempt what's been around for a while. The question is, which fake provider did you dial? I got the exact same message about a year ago. At the time I was using my real number to call these girls so they were able to reverse search me and texted me my whole family's names LOL. That was the only part that scared me, that they would blackmail me based on the hobby. The killing my family did not at all. Just think, why would someone waste the time, effort, or energy to dispose of you because you did not show up for date. I also advise using a burner phone or app. Long story short, fuck them. You're in no real danger.
    Block them on your phone. They are way too lazy to do anything. And the cops would love to go after them. Looking for some sucker to pay them. And the burner app too.

  3. #13973

    Stacy Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/151077974310

    Is she real? Doing research, she had a few different names, but didn't see any huge red flags. I contacted her and agreed to a date. She is in ft mill which is a bit of a drive. Her address is a house and not sure how I feel about that. I pull up, get out and notice a truck and smoker in the driveway, some fishing poles on the porch and a jet ski. A bit nervous about the situation. I ring twice and knock. No one opens, I go back to car, get my phone and text. She doesn't respond. Turn left see a huge video camera on the porch. At this point. I return to the car and bug out.

    I didn't have a mask and hat on, now I'm worried about being a cam? Am I over reacting. She ghosted me since?
    Google her number. Used to go by Rachel / Elsa. Do a search for either name. Nothing good.

  4. #13972

    Any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/66889256

    Anyone try this one, if so provide details. Thinking about pulling the trigger.

  5. #13971

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just receive a text from a "pimp" who threaten to kill me and my whole family. Include in the text are pictures of what is supposed to be dismember bodies. I guess he wants to kill me because I waste "his girls" time. Of course, it can all be cleared up if I pay his girls fines.

    Should I ignore them? These are threats against my life, should I take them seriously?
    Do you have the link to the provider? And as mentioned, get a burner phone or app.

  6. #13970

    Mean texts

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just receive a text from a "pimp" who threaten to kill me and my whole family. Include in the text are pictures of what is supposed to be dismember bodies. I guess he wants to kill me because I waste "his girls" time. Of course, it can all be cleared up if I pay his girls fines.

    Should I ignore them? These are threats against my life, should I take them seriously?
    So that's why I stopped receiving the mean texts. The pimp has forgotten about me and is now coming after you. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Eventually, the pimp will forget about you once I upset him or his sweetie again. I will admit, he is ferocious and intimidating.

    Xanax does work well when your nerves are frazzled.

  7. #13969

    You're fine

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just receive a text from a "pimp" who threaten to kill me and my whole family. Include in the text are pictures of what is supposed to be dismember bodies. I guess he wants to kill me because I waste "his girls" time. Of course, it can all be cleared up if I pay his girls fines.

    Should I ignore them? These are threats against my life, should I take them seriously?
    LOL. Tell them to fuck off. It's a lazy extortion attempt what's been around for a while. The question is, which fake provider did you dial? I got the exact same message about a year ago. At the time I was using my real number to call these girls so they were able to reverse search me and texted me my whole family's names LOL. That was the only part that scared me, that they would blackmail me based on the hobby. The killing my family did not at all. Just think, why would someone waste the time, effort, or energy to dispose of you because you did not show up for date. I also advise using a burner phone or app. Long story short, fuck them. You're in no real danger.

  8. #13968

    Stacey staxx??

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/151077974310

    Is she real? Doing research, she had a few different names, but didn't see any huge red flags. I contacted her and agreed to a date. She is in ft mill which is a bit of a drive. Her address is a house and not sure how I feel about that. I pull up, get out and notice a truck and smoker in the driveway, some fishing poles on the porch and a jet ski. A bit nervous about the situation. I ring twice and knock. No one opens, I go back to car, get my phone and text. She doesn't respond. Turn left see a huge video camera on the porch. At this point. I return to the car and bug out.

    I didn't have a mask and hat on, now I'm worried about being a cam? Am I over reacting. She ghosted me since?

  9. #13967
    Depends on if he has anyway to know who you are? That is one reason many of us advocate using a burner number.

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just receive a text from a "pimp" who threaten to kill me and my whole family. Include in the text are pictures of what is supposed to be dismember bodies. I guess he wants to kill me because I waste "his girls" time. Of course, it can all be cleared up if I pay his girls fines.

    Should I ignore them? These are threats against my life, should I take them seriously?

  10. #13966

    Threatening text

    Hey, I just receive a text from a "pimp" who threaten to kill me and my whole family. Include in the text are pictures of what is supposed to be dismember bodies. I guess he wants to kill me because I waste "his girls" time. Of course, it can all be cleared up if I pay his girls fines.

    Should I ignore them? These are threats against my life, should I take them seriously?

  11. #13965
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash576  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and we had a couple of quick exchanges then nothing. Anyone else seen her? Demons?
    She does have demons, but never had any issues with her. Saw her a couple times about 6 months ago. Service was decent and responsive. She was staying on the south side both times I saw her. As always YMMV.

  12. #13964

    Lilly from Las Vegas

    Lilly quoted me 250 for a HH and 350 for a FH. If you guys can afford that, have at it. She says that she's by the Airport. She will ask you for your full name, age, race, and occupation.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/367143047684

    https://www.booklillytonight.com/

  13. #13963
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was the actual girl. The handler was some other girl who was communicating with me but I never saw her. Anyway, I suggest to avoid.

    That's amazing of you that you figured out just by description.
    Thanks for the heads up! I just seen this https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/995734505651 and was tempted to pull the trigger.

  14. #13962

    Anyone else seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl once. Her pics are 100% legit. 35 is probably her correct age. The one time that I saw her was for a QV but she is not a clock watcher. I was satisfied with my visit, but we all know, YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/655806911074
    I contacted her and we had a couple of quick exchanges then nothing. Anyone else seen her? Demons?

  15. #13961

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    I.

    She is one of the worst out there, but there are plenty of "worst" ones out there. I've seen her twice in the past and both times were terrible. I would never see her again and advise anyone to avoid her. Just my 2 cents worth as well as my experiences seeing her in the past.

    Jimbo.
    Thanks for the advise. I am cutting her off from my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape