Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13007
-
09-19-21 19:03 #6887Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I don't want medals
I put a lot of work into learning the floor plan, water bottle sizes, shitter dimensions and other particulars of goldfinger.
I have shared my knowledge so you could make a living on my bad beats.
And then, I find out about penny just on the off chance I go there and decide to play spin the tech wheel and not get angela?
I am going to regret this, but penny, if she learned some graduate level dickwork and showed her pussy, well, they would call it rhodium finger.
-
09-18-21 18:33 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 29Anybody been to Asian Health Spa?!
Also known as Peach Asian Spa, its located on Santa Monica and Normandie in East Hollywood. Was thinking about checking it out but wanted to reach out and see if anyone had intel before I go in blindly.
-
09-13-21 21:31 #6885Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Get the vaccine already
The only indoor place I ever go in wee is 815X. The rest of wee ho has pathogens lurking that make covid look like it can be beaten by a dose of flonase.
Originally Posted by BennyRava
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 17:01 #6884Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Now that is a good yelp review
So, there are no reviews of 125X WW since that thing with the masks started.
There is this one from 9/6/2021.
This place should be shut down!! The previous owners were fantastic. The place was always busy and always clean / professional with exceptional customer service and prices. Now with the new ownership, they increased their prices and somehow only have availability for the most expensive services. They ask you to pay in advance, which is very weird, and unfortunately highly inappropriate and illegal activity is going on in the background.
I was getting a massage in the chair with my eyes closed and heard a man be taken to the back. Few minutes later, I begin to hear moaning noises and within less than 10 minutes, the man pays and walks out the door. That's an awfully short "massage" for someone who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves at the expense of others. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Do not go!!
I agree with this. If you can only last ten minutes at a Chinese masturbatorium, you only get one star.
Like I said, this place is located next to a pilates studio and poke restaurant. If just one monger asks for head at the pilates studio, it is through.
-
09-13-21 13:50 #6883Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977O wo de shang di
That is Chinese for o my god.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
I noticed this place the other day when interviewing at the sprouts nearby.
I have been busy, but my investigation uncovers that this was a legit place with many good yelp reviews claiming that some masseuse cured ovarian cancer.
There is now at least one recent review by some westside Karen horrified at seeing some monger go to a back room, her hearing moaning sounds like they guy was getting his balls licked by the entire Laker girls crew while being instructed by Paula Abdul.
It would appear that the place is shady as the youtube by guys in their cars telling you how to day trade derivatives.
I am not sure I will have time to inspect this week.
I will say that it is the worst location. It is next to a yoga Pilates studio and a poke place. You will not find more highly attuned neo feminists mortified over the commoditization of pussy that they want to control in a niche market.
-
09-12-21 19:15 #6882Regular Member

Posts: 18It's all of West Hollywood now
According to the news: https://www.foxla.com/news/west-holl...taurants-gyms..
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Fuck this. I'm going to other areas if the vaxxNazis are taking over West Hollywood.
"But wait, you could just make a fake card!
It's not about that, it's about bankrupting authoritarian cities.
Get woke, go broke.
-
09-10-21 13:43 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1811254 ww
What about this old / new place called Tissue Therapy. I think it may go after chen business. Used to be Left Food Right foot but that closed so now there is noise that its a FS or Jack shack. I am not a fan of those curtain doors.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Pusscilla, I've got a feeling we're not in goldfinger anymore.
DGL.
-
09-10-21 01:10 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 27It does look like her telephone number. Has anybody seen her around lately? Last I heard she wanted to have a baby with her boyfriend and was pregnant. She said she was going to contact her close customers every once in a while after her child was born.
Originally Posted by Felix06
[View Original Post]
Please PM me if any of you guys have her digits.
Thanks.
-
09-09-21 19:41 #6879Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Mandates
I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.
-
09-08-21 17:33 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 701No. Lakewood.
Originally Posted by Tony1628
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:38 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 108The one on Colorado blvd in Glendale?
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:06 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 701Ocean spa
Ok everyone. Damage 120 BBBJ only. Listen tho. The massage itself actually put me to sleep because that's how good it was and she finished with a BBBJ. Which was good surprising very good. I don't regret it. Yet the price is a "little" high but man if you want a great massage and a great ending. Go here. Get MIA she's a tall Chinese woman. Actually petty cute. And hey I eould recommend. After a hard days of work and you want a great massage and a great happy ending come here with MIA. Not the other lady she will seran wrap it. She does not FS. Tried to butter her up but she doesn't bite. She would 69 but that's not my cup of tea.
-
09-08-21 14:02 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 66Danya CCity
I've got an HE there but nothing great, was ok. Roaming was allowed and was allowed to go under and feel them twins. This was over a year back. But I think it depends on the provider. I've had other mongers say they did not have any luck. I think if we give the right vibe and idea of what we are there for and make it clear it should work. I was like so desperate when I went that I whispered into the lady in the front (which so happened to be the provider) grinning, something like: to give me someone good who knows to take care of a man. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:57 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 66Flower is cool
Flower is my go to at lennox.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 16:04 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 305Camilla on Lennox
Venezuelan mami. Late 20's to early 30's. Nice massive Latina ass. Like the ones that will make you say "Damn!" But she's pure transaction. Asks you to flip right when she gets in the door. No back rub to get you in the mood. I mean I'm ok with aggressive / rough service but not when the goal is to rush you. No kisses on the pieced nips, no DATY. Will not repeat this girl. She's in on Tuesdays.










Reply With Quote





