Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 28076
-
09-12-21 09:46 #15236Banned Member

Posts: 3075Tao
Has Tao crossed over to FS? Their ad is somewhat explicit. Many times they say all those sexual activities, but there's nothing more than a tease. Lena or Rena is petite and has a nice butt, A's and gives a decent massage and HE with some light mutual touching. Are there more now?
Originally Posted by NamotuMan1
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/236983
-
09-12-21 07:58 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 38Daisy
Stopped by Daisys last week in Chula Vista. MMS greeted me and took my money for the hour.
At my room arrived Bella. She was between 35-45 and had a firm body. After some light touching she asked what I wanted and told her I only had $. 40 remaining. She started with CBJ, and some Russian. Then moved to mission and doggy.
Overall it wasn't the best but because she had a nice body it made up for it.
I did see another younger girl (maybe Erica? That I'll try for next time.
-
09-11-21 21:04 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 618Jasmine at 108/ ocean
I had to see her again before she's gone on Wed. Glad I did. I don't think I've seen a Chinese provider with a donkey booty like this before. Super fun, sexy little voice, very pretty. Hope she comes back soon.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 15:24 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 104Daisy
Swung by Daisy in Chula Vista (Broadway Ave). I was expecting a paradise of voluptuous Latinas. Instead, the lineup of 3 I saw was a purgatory of 2 Mexican auntys and 1 Korean granma. Mama-san said team A is there Tuesday through Friday.
-
09-10-21 16:22 #15232Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone seen Selena the spinner from La Costa massage?
After opening back up I went back to La Costa massage to find out the 90 lb spinner Selena no longer worked there. She only did Regular massage but it was really good. Anybody seen where she went? Thanks in advance.
-
09-10-21 15:45 #15231Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey SDFL. I remember her. I'm not sure why I didn't ask for her number. LOL. She wasn't a hottie like Angela from the old days there, but she was a fun time. Yes, Russian was fun with her.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 13:35 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 278Coco
Does anyone know what happened to Coco at Z's? I tried a few times after quarantine restrictions were loosened. She's About 5'1, probably mid to late 40's but looked mid 30's. Trim figure, round eyes and a great set of natural D tits that she loved to use for Russian.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 13:34 #15229Banned Member

Posts: 1001Good to know
Wow, some more scams, and for those with SO, GF, Wife or Wives (LOL), make sure using a CC not showing the transactions. Got a buddy who got in trouble.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 13:26 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 219Thanks for that information.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 13:14 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 194Avoid this website
Do not try to book with this website. I saw a couple of women on tinder who offered massages at a great price and corresponded with a couple of them. Note that they want a small fee ($3 in this case) to verify the booking. I did try to book with one and they immediately tried to charge my card for the full amount of the massage. Luckily I used a virtual card with a very small limit and the charge didn't go through. I cancelled that number but for a few weeks they kept trying the charge the card (maybe they sold it to someone else) and I got the failure email messages from privacy.com (which I recommend).
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]
Their websites were different than this one but it has the same format.
-
09-10-21 12:52 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 388More Power to All of Us
There is no doubt we are all out to get our fill of the best we can get, for the least we have to give to get it.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Ryan 1979, I think you misunderstood what you said was the original post. My original post made no reference to age or body, so I'm guessing you were referring to a different original post by someone else who talked about age and her stomach.
No matter, after another visit where I once again was afforded special benefits from a 30 something beautiful gem, I'll repeat. I'm getting better benefits these days from 1 HR AMPs, and be it my charm, or the sign of the times, I'm happy. I hope all of you end up happy too. Max.
-
09-10-21 11:26 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 235I just looked at the website, and could not find any local address. The testimonials are from all over the world as well, none locally. Let us know what you find out.
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 09:49 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 219Snapchat contact
So this asian girl starts chatting me up on snap chat. Wants me to book with her agency for a massage. The link she provided looks legit but asks for way too much information. I asked her where her shop is located and she said that it is under repair and that I could come to her place. First red flag and they just keep coming. Just wondering if anyone has used this website. http://www.elibapmassage.com/.
-
09-10-21 09:01 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 254The mouthwash and spitting into the bucket during BBBJ was a bit off putting but at one point she used like this heated mouthwash and continued and it was so warm on the Johnson LOL.
That technique is called "Fire & Ice" which is very popular overseas.
You can ask for it by name "Fire & Ice" if you visit some high-end massage places in China, Macau, & Hong Kong.
-
09-10-21 01:51 #15222Senior Member

Posts: 359Tina from Blue Green
Anyone knows if Tina's still around? She gave me one of my top 5 BJ.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




