Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 8181
-
09-10-21 09:06 #3051Regular Member

Posts: 8Never responded
I messaged her on SA and on SB and she ignored me on both sites. Maybe she is just picky but did not feel desperate to me.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 22:05 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 25Is paying for seeking worth it?
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 20:22 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 346I was thinking about seeing her but.
I was chatting with her and thinking about seeing her awhile back but somebody on here had commented that she had a bad smell downstairs. '.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
'There is no bigger cock-deflater for me so I passed.
-
09-09-21 19:40 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 1172Anyone seen this big tittied woman? She's desperate for cash and keeps asking to hang out. Not my type in the face but those melons are huge and keep calling my name. I'm sure one of you on here hit that shit.
-
09-06-21 17:19 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 1172Add another
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8f63...f-9136aa30e9fe
Originally Posted by FlmOverNShaker
[View Original Post]
Add her as well. Same review as yours. Raincoat and no Island Trip. Non GFE Type gal but I think she was nervous. Incall at some apartments in Champions Gate. Will probably repeat.
-
09-02-21 07:52 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 908You must be an amazing person that girls on a sugar website are banging you for free.
Originally Posted by DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 23:02 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 214Sure thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 16:59 #3044Regular Member

Posts: 19Goldmine on SA
I hobbied before I took the plunge back in 2017 on SA. Back then it was an absolute gold mine. Especially the Texas market. After my shit shows last week I decided the escorts / hookers talked about here ain't worth the time. There's so many in Texas that are actually successful. Great service, they run it like a business, have nice cars and homes. I've made friends with a few that way.
But I will say this for the most part even the can't get their shit together ones back home still have decent comms for the most part. I can't tell ya the amount of texts I send out only to get crickets and a random text 3 days later at 1 am. Let them starve. There's enough simps and white knights here to feed their candy addictions. So new to Florida and realizing how crappy the lack of talent is here I resigned back up on SA.
Meet and greet yesterday followed by 30 minutes of talking in the car which led to making out, heavy groping. Lots of talking back and forth and we genuinely like each other. This is pry going to be a freebie. Only in for a coffee so far. She's a hot MILF. Play date scheduled for Sunday.
Today met a 20 year old for lunch that recently moved here, has a shit retail job and bad boyfriends. She doesn't belong on SA. She's too innocent looking and naive. I asked her why and she said she's never been treated good by a guy and not sure what she wants. Both agreed social dating app sucks. She's looking for feeling and to be treated right. I plan on continuing convo and wrecking her holes within a week. I will post follow up.
I have 5 more in the rotation and I'm 3 days in.
No I'm not posting links. Do your own research.
But I will say this till I'm blue in the face.
Don't talk about money.
Don't talk about hosting.
If neither of you can't host talk about how a fantasy of yours would be a hotel with a good view.
Don't ask for nudes.
Don't send a dick pic.
Within 2 minutes I can weed out the pros and the fakes. If they've been on SA for more than 6 months and are continually online everyday, they are a top dollar utr. You're going to easily pay 300 and up. That's the problem with simps. They ruin the market. Takes time.
Within 48 hours of convo you better have a meet up planned! These girls are getting flooded with dm's. If they respond you better have a couple good jokes, an easy convo followed by a "let's meet up".
I've railed so many 20-25 year old for free off this site I've lost count. A handful of them have taken it up the ass on the first night. It takes time and have a little game.
Get a burner text app. They're free.
Happy hunting.
-
09-01-21 11:29 #3043Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone have her info
Anyone meet her? Still have her info?
Her SA is gone but met up once few months ago and had a great time but forgot to save her contact. She was a good time and would like to reconnect.
-
08-31-21 10:04 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 908Busybee1125
https://www.seeking.com/member/f7a43...4-dcd6d2ffc27e
Anyone see her? Huge tits, G cup.
-
08-23-21 16:30 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 629Interesting timin
Been chatting with her for a few days and wants to meet on Wednesday after I canceled on her today due to business. When did you see her? How was it and what did you pay? She said no to anal, not her thing. Thinking about pulling the trigger as the pics she sent are great. Please let me know.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:41 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 1172Fun girl in need of cash. Staying near Universal but does not host. Will do anything BB for the right price. Not my type so probably won't repeat. Negotiate the rates. Not a Sugar Baby but more an escort for sure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c0527...5-4836ebd2ffae
-
08-20-21 21:47 #3039Regular Member

Posts: 2SwimBabe
I've been chatting her up anyone with any experience with her?
-
08-19-21 18:57 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 1172I Agree
I've been seeing the same myself. Lots of talent to be had but it just takes patience. I love the thrill of the hunt on there for some reason especially if it's a 20 year that has very little experience. I don't mind old fatties but on that site they get blocked LOL. I prefer young and tight 20 year old anal virgins.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:01 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 246More hotties than time
Not sure if anyone else noticed the influx of cute coeds since school is starting back up but they are there for sure. Had 12 different girls looking to go out this week! And I'm not talking the old fatties either, Most of them signed up within the last two months, and 10 of the 12 are young tight delicious cute women. If you're not on there much, spend a little time and it will be worth it's weight in gold.











Reply With Quote





