Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14685
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
    Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.

  2. #14684

    Sugar babies, seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1000  [View Original Post]
    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.
    FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.

    Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.

    BMD.

  3. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.

  4. #14682

    Diamond

    Found it interesting that she is using one of her more positive reviews on her recent STG posting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/033461835352

  5. #14681

    Cumberland

    Is she from lincoin or cumberland? Cranstan too?

    Quote Originally Posted by tkool  [View Original Post]
    bro i believe i read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
    .

  6. #14680

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252‬, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.
    Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.

  7. #14679

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.
    Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.

  8. #14678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
    I noticed she kept switching numbers so I still wouldn't recommend anyone to go see her just for that alone. Only shitty escort keep switching numbers.

  9. #14677

    Let's talk SA

    I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.

    Doc.

  10. #14676

    Info?

    I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130

    Thanks.

  11. #14675

    Amanda. Northern RI

    Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252‬, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.

  12. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a little confusion going on here. Someone had been using her pictures in an ad claiming to be a tranny. My guess is it was someone who she ripped off trying to get back at her. I had seen her several times a couple years ago and had generally found her to be a good time. Until she robbed me. There was a report about this on the Southcoast MA forum sometime around August of 2019 I believe. She definitely didn't have a dick, but I would still advise not to see her given her history of ripping people off.
    Can confirm she doesn't have a dick. Can also confirm she is a game player with a HUGE attitude, way bigger than pics, and you should DEF not go see her.

  13. #14673
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861
    That's got to be one of the biggest age differences I've seen. Her ad lists her at 40.

    BMD.

  14. #14672

    Todays misadventures

    Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861

  15. #14671
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone indulge with any of these 3 ladies? - the first one looks sexy AF and TGTBT. The last one only does outcall but lives very close by to me.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/951127473400

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/463634049118

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/657097830219
    I've seen the last one Spanish mami. Ass is fat and she be chillin. Idk about the other ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape