Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24885

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped.
    LOL. Never had that "big" of a problem with Jessica, but that's a me thing. She's pretty much always up for it as a regular.

    Weird factoid. I saw her in mid-Feb, 2020 and all she could talk about was the importance of wearing a mask and this "new" virus in China that we should worry about. The US news was just at the very beginning of covering it, but she was all over it. I just nodded and smiled as she talked on about it, as in my mind it was another SARS outbreak that would die off. Three weeks later. Boom. Everything is shut down.

  2. #24884
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    So is it Coco at New Hope?

    I used to go to Lisa at Belmont and loved it!

    Trying to decide on Coco at New Hope or someone at Belmont but I keep getting conflicting reports of who is at new hope vs Belmont and who people like more. Thanks!
    Why don't you go try both out and report back and let us know.

  3. #24883
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsup  [View Original Post]
    It's reviewed here. One-woman operation, discrete unmarked storefront. L1 only with no touching. Some disagree but I think she gives a great massage that makes the basic finish worth it. 6 at the door plus tip.
    Are you sure? This one is in Lincolnwood. And there is another one with a similar name close to Chinatown. Body health center. The one he is asking is Health care spa. And it just open last month.

  4. #24882
    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".

    Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.

    Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.

    That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.
    So is it Coco at New Hope?

    I used to go to Lisa at Belmont and loved it!

    Trying to decide on Coco at New Hope or someone at Belmont but I keep getting conflicting reports of who is at new hope vs Belmont and who people like more. Thanks!

  5. #24881
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Health Care Spa in Lincolnwood? They have been advertising recently but I wasn't sure if it's legit or not.
    It's reviewed here. One-woman operation, discrete unmarked storefront. L1 only with no touching. Some disagree but I think she gives a great massage that makes the basic finish worth it. 6 at the door plus tip.

  6. #24880

    Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this, I made an appointment for Mandy got the switch with another girl when I got there, towards the end of massage Mandy comes in and asks if I wanted her to finish me or the other girl. Easy decision.
    I've been on a table more then once when she left room to finish someone or to give a quickly to a "walk in" (yes, she does it, actually she does pretty much everything for the right tip). Every time whe she returned to my room I was wondering if she washed her finger after removing it from someone's ass, especially taking in consideration the fact that Mandy is not the cleanest MT.

  7. #24879

    Strong Massage

    My back is shock and sore as hell. My regulars didn't help. So I'm looking for an Asian Mt that does a strong and skilled massage with any level of service. Age doesn't matter. Someone like Mimi on Peterson years ago. You can PM me if you like.

  8. #24878
    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".

    Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.

    Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.

    That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.
    Exercise or MT in Mount Prospect and don't look back. LOL.

  9. #24877

    New Hope Visits

    Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".

    Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.

    Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.

    That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.

  10. #24876

    AMP near the Pier

    Hi all! I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow and really going to be stuck around the loop. I've perused the board but trying to specifically find an AMP near the Navy Pier or within the Loop. I appreciate any insight. Not looking for anything in particular. A good rub and shower is all I really care about.

  11. #24875

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she works now? A pm is fine. I had her number but I seemed to have misplaced it. Thanks.
    She was their 2 weeks ago.

  12. #24874

    Bg

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here recommend any AMP in NW Burbs around Arlington heights, Buffalo grove, Schaumburg?
    Illinois - Other Areas. There is a Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights section in there with plenty of options.

  13. #24873
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand Spa Cocoa MIA?

    Anyone know where she works now? A pm is fine. I had her number but I seemed to have misplaced it. Thanks.

  14. #24872

    Health Care Spa

    Has anyone been to Health Care Spa in Lincolnwood? They have been advertising recently but I wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

  15. #24871

    X

    Pulled Red today. Very attractive. She said she was leaving tomorrow. Attitude showed. Very mechanical. I would want another option next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape