Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23001
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMale904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any 411 on this sweet looking dish?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/501103284154
    Never seen her, but there's a lot of mixed reviews on her.

  2. #23000

    Deja Review. The Good and the Bad

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/117212639267

    I saw this provider yesterday, I have seen worse but I have also seen better. Here is my Deja intel:

    The Good:

    First, she looks sorta like her pictures. A bit older and a bit more weathered with age, but still looked within 5 years of her posted pictures. Second, she has a nice shape, not flabby but not thin, and no hanging gut from baby damage. Third, no signs of candy use, but then why would a girl suck strange cocks and spread her legs if she did not need money for candy. But, she showed no signs of candy and she was easy to talk to, a big plus.

    The Bad:

    First, she had an odor coming from below. Not real bad, but not clean and not fresh! I did a search at stg for Deja and I saw she always posts at least 2 times a day and she often posts 4 or 5 times a day. So Deja is clearly a higher volume providers. Meaning there are many cocks in her holes every day. Hence the odor. But, the biggest negative was that she did a poor BBBJ and she did not do cim, even though it is in her ad and she agreed in my text to CIM. I went for covered FS, which I was glad was covered because of the smell floating up from her crack, and then was to finish as we agreed with BBBJ and CIM. Well, she does a poor BBBJ and when I popped she pulled away letting my cum shoot all over my thigh and pubic area. Yuk what a mess! She said she hates the taste of cum, but thern why does her ad list CIM? And her mic skills were sub-average. Pussy was a little loose. But her rate was good, I did not pay many coins, but then for the quality of her services I would not ever pay many coins. Would I repeat? No, which is too bad since I had hopes for a good time.

  3. #22999

    Any info Riverside

    Anyone got any 411 on this sweet looking dish?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/501103284154

  4. #22998
    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Got a txt on my burner from a number I did not recognize it said basically " you have wasted several of my girls time, I work for a organization we want 3000 dollars or we will kill you and your family" followed by pics of people gunned down in cars. I responded really what's my name what city am I in? Another txt with a video men in mask saying we are not playing holding ar 15's send us our money. My final response was from Liam Nielsen Taken " don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " Finally got a response a smiley emoji, that ws some funny shit.
    I got the same stupid shit. Pictures were gross. Not cool. I doubt the scammer made any money, though.

  5. #22997

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Demanding money via text is like robbing a bank via the drive through.
    I got the same one, with a picture of a bloody dead dude.

  6. #22996
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Demanding money via text is like robbing a bank via the drive through.
    I had this happen to me also. It was from when I tried to see a travelling Latina provider. Its a scam. Just ignore it. Be safe!

  7. #22995
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with this one this morning, no reply. Never had the opportunity to see her but I do remember good reviews years ago during the BP days.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/997529240900
    I tried a month ago but no luck. Called and spoke on the phone. Confirmed her QV rate. Asked for address and never heard back. LMK if you have any luck. She's cute.

  8. #22994

    Honey galore

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2479018

    Good day gents.

    Anyone have any intel for this ebony provider above? Lmk thanks.

    BTW. I've tried this one recently. If you like that tall amazon (5'10 ish), thick, light skinned ebony look then she is legit. No complaints, easy comms, no attitude. Great times. No GFE though. Private residence on the west side. 100 mario coins for the qv. Ass was fat and had fun! I think she rooms with another provider but not sure.

    Ashley Remy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66816357

  9. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Talk about hard up for cash.

    Unless the so-called extortionists had something solid to hold against their victims their efforts is pretty much futile. Waste of time or an opportunity for some entertainment? LOL.

    "Good luck" -random Albanian on Taken.
    Scams be in the air tonight. I've been getting a call from an Oklahoma number ever 30 minutes saying my social security number has been reset LOL.

  10. #22992
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #22991
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJamb  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Brigette, can be seen walking around the sandwich shop on Lane. I've scooped her a couple times. Not bad. 60 qv in the notel closer to the highway.
    Not the same girl.

  12. #22990

    Green cove

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning and this is a very accurate report. The trailer is a bit messy and the front door will not lock at all if anyone is worried about their safety. But, as I was pulling up, her step-dad was leaving and she greeted me outside and told me her real name. She is very youthful looking, early twenties for sure, no baby damage from what I could tell, thick and when she took off that bra. Wow! Those babies are real!! She prefers a covered session and I went doggy the entire time with a thumb in her butt which was very tight so I didn't try to slide my BBC in it. But, she did not complain about the thumb. She's very vocal and will tell you how to hit it once she gets into it. She seemed to be a little shocked when I pulled off the hat and shot all over her ass. But, hey, my bad. Guess she will know what to expect next time. Seventy for a QV but she usually does eighty. I went with a QV just to test her out.

    I did ask her about coming to Jax, and she said that she does sometimes but she mainly frequents Gainesville. I would repeat in the daytime at that trailer but I would definitely have my 45 on me at night.

    But, as always YMMV.
    What part of green cove? I can't imagine anywhere in GCS you'd need to be strapped?

  13. #22989

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning and this is a very accurate report. The trailer is a bit messy and the front door will not lock at all if anyone is worried about their safety. But, as I was pulling up, her step-dad was leaving and she greeted me outside and told me her real name. She is very youthful looking, early twenties for sure, no baby damage from what I could tell, thick and when she took off that bra. Wow! Those babies are real!! She prefers a covered session and I went doggy the entire time with a thumb in her butt which was very tight so I didn't try to slide my BBC in it. But, she did not complain about the thumb. She's very vocal and will tell you how to hit it once she gets into it. She seemed to be a little shocked when I pulled off the hat and shot all over her ass. But, hey, my bad. Guess she will know what to expect next time. Seventy for a QV but she usually does eighty. I went with a QV just to test her out.

    I did ask her about coming to Jax, and she said that she does sometimes but she mainly frequents Gainesville. I would repeat in the daytime at that trailer but I would definitely have my 45 on me at night.

    But, as always YMMV.
    Been trying to see her for last few days, no luck with comms. Anyone else reach out have the same experience?

  14. #22988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Thinkin The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Demanding money via text is like robbing a bank via the drive through.
    Talk about hard up for cash.

    Unless the so-called extortionists had something solid to hold against their victims their efforts is pretty much futile. Waste of time or an opportunity for some entertainment? LOL.

    "Good luck" -random Albanian on Taken.

  15. #22987

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by YbScottyB  [View Original Post]
    Got a txt on my burner from a number I did not recognize it said basically " you have wasted several of my girls time, I work for a organization we want 3000 dollars or we will kill you and your family" followed by pics of people gunned down in cars. I responded really what's my name what city am I in? Another txt with a video men in mask saying we are not playing holding ar 15's send us our money. My final response was from Liam Nielsen Taken " don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. " Finally got a response a smiley emoji, that ws some funny shit.
    Demanding money via text is like robbing a bank via the drive through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape