Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Off-topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1152

    Selfishness

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]

    Unvaccinated covid-19 patients are overwhelming the healthcare system. When are people allowed to be critical of them for log jamming the system with something that's completely avoidable? What a shame. There's a chance that gentleman would still be alive if he could get admitted.
    Too many people ignore that part of living in civilized society involves reciprocity. John Locke recognized such when he wrote of natural rights in individuals:

    "Though (the state of nature) is a state of liberty, it isn't a state of licence in which there are no constraints on how people behave. . . . The state of nature is governed by a law that creates obligations for everyone. And reason, which is that law, teaches. That because we are all equal and independent, no-one ought to harm anyone else in his life, health, liberty, or possessions. . . . We have the same abilities, and share in one common nature, so there can't be any rank-ordering that would authorize some of us to destroy others, as if we were made to be used by one another, as the lower kinds of creatures are made to be used by us. Everyone is obliged to preserve himself and. For the same reason everyone ought, when his own survival isn't at stake, to do as much as he can to preserve the rest of mankind; and except when it's a matter of punishing an offender, no-one may take away or damage anything that contributes to the preservation of someone else's life, liberty, health, limb, or goods."

    John Locke, Second Treatise of Government ch. II, 6 (1690), John Locke, 4 The Works of John Locke in Nine Volumes 341 (1824).

  2. #1151

    This guy shouldn't have died.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-m...223018300.html

    Key takeaway:

    'As of Thursday, there are 60 more ICU patients in Alabama than there are beds, and 51% of those patients have tested positive for COVID-19. '.

    Unvaccinated covid-19 patients are overwhelming the healthcare system. When are people allowed to be critical of them for log jamming the system with something that's completely avoidable? What a shame. There's a chance that gentleman would still be alive if he could get admitted.

  3. #1150

    Brilliant.

    Well done, my friend. I sent this to a handful of my friends. Hilarious.


  4. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.
    The site that the statement comes from also says this:

    The graphene oxide molecules can hold a charge. The ones used in the vaccines are supposed to be neutral. The potential exists that these graphene oxide molecules could become charge later. Graphene oxide is also capable of hosting a magnetic field. So even if the graphene oxide is not magnetic when injected, the possibility exists that it could become magnetically charged later. Graphene oxide in the charged state is toxic and can destroy whatever it comes in contact with. Graphene oxide has the potential to connect to the internet.

    This is absolute swill. None of it is true. There is no graphene oxide in PEGs, which are in the formulation of the vaccine.

  5. #1148

    That's a lie

    You didn't know anyone that was "healthy as can be" that subsequently died from Covid. That's utterly false. Maybe you weren't privy to whatever risk factors caused them to die, but that doesn't mean there wasn't one (or several).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Truly idiotic statements. The most dangerous thing about this virus is that it affects and infects people differently. I know people who got it, did nothing but were fine in a few days. I know people who were healthy as can be who got it and died. I also know families living in the same household where 6 people were exposed to COVID, 3 got it, 3 did not and of the three 1 became extremely ill, had to be hospitalized, one had serious symptoms but didn't need to go to the hospital, the other had very minor symptoms. All were healthy and pretty much lived the same lifestyle. 2 were twins, only one got it. Bottom line is that you can't go by what Joe Roggin or any other person did because your experience may be drastically different. Right now, we have no clue why among healthy people it varies so much. I'm not willing to gamble with my health on what Joe Roggin or you say. Very simple to me. Can the vaccine kill you? NO. Can COVID kill you?? Absolutely. Can the vaccine prevent most who took it from getting very sick and dying? Yes NO BRAINER.

  6. #1147

    Correlation does not equal causation

    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.
    https://www.theonion.com/horrified-a...got-1847644353

  7. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask your friend how many of those ICU beds are normally occupied? ICU suites are massively expensive, both to build and maintain. They normally run at about 80% occupency (mostly cardiac cases) but saying that "covid patients are taking up the remaining 20% of ICU beds left over after all the rest are full of massively obese cardiac patients" doesn't generate as many clicks as "there are only 2 ICU beds beds left because of the black death. ".

    Facts are pesky things.

    A2.
    I work in health care and for the most part ICU beds have been filled with Covid patients for the past 1. 5 years. Not completely but the majority of them. Was worse of course when this started and has been dropping off, but still more of them than for other reasons. Of course that's just my experience here in the Chicago area, others will vary based on factors in their specific area.

  8. #1145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.
    Truly idiotic statements. The most dangerous thing about this virus is that it affects and infects people differently. I know people who got it, did nothing but were fine in a few days. I know people who were healthy as can be who got it and died. I also know families living in the same household where 6 people were exposed to COVID, 3 got it, 3 did not and of the three 1 became extremely ill, had to be hospitalized, one had serious symptoms but didn't need to go to the hospital, the other had very minor symptoms. All were healthy and pretty much lived the same lifestyle. 2 were twins, only one got it. Bottom line is that you can't go by what Joe Roggin or any other person did because your experience may be drastically different. Right now, we have no clue why among healthy people it varies so much. I'm not willing to gamble with my health on what Joe Roggin or you say. Very simple to me. Can the vaccine kill you? NO. Can COVID kill you?? Absolutely. Can the vaccine prevent most who took it from getting very sick and dying? Yes NO BRAINER.

  9. #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    I was smart a long time ago. <blah blah blah>

    I'm the idiot, right Roger?
    Yes. That's correct. You are.

  10. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Look, I get it. You're an idiot. Luckily, I don't give a fuck if you get the vaccine or not, die of covid or not, take Ivermectin and shit your pants or not. Just be yourself, amiright?
    I was smart a long time ago. Wicked smart. Genetic engineering smart. I'll break it down so you can understand the potential horror of mRNA vaccines.

    Vaccines "work" by causing the body to create target antibodies against a foreign 3 dimensional shape, IE the unique surface proteins of a virus.

    These highly specific antibodies, by definition, are also highly random, so in reality your body makes an antibody soup against the virus. All of these antibodies have one thing in common. They attach themselves to the unique 3 D structures of a virus in every conceivable way that also doesn't include structures that are already found in your body.

    Next time your body gets infected, these antibody's recognize the sites, and generate an immune system cascade response, killing the infection.

    MRNA vaccines trick your body to making 1 specific viral protein, where hopefully that protein will get pushed to the cell wall and stick out.

    Immune system sees the "new" protein, and step 2 occurs and soup is made.

    The problem with this step, is now antibodies are made that half attach to the foreign protein and half attach to your specific cell wall makeup.

    If you are unlucky, one of the soup combos causes your immune system to have partial matches everywhere in your body, and your body tries to kill you.

    This is why you see so many random side effects, and also why these side effects aren't 100 % seen in all vaccinated. Your body might attack platelets, so blood clots happen. Your body might attack placental tissue, so spontaneous abortions happen, etc etc.

    Now normally, your immune system is pretty good at not accidentally creating antibodies against your own tissues, but here is where it it very very important!

    Every time you get a booster shot, you are rolling the dice with creating snake eyes death matches.

    TL: DR mRNA vaccine theory is very very bad. Danger bad. And the more mRNA shots you get, the higher the chance of a danger bad outcome.

    You have been educated.

    I'm the idiot, right Roger?

  11. #1142

    Couldn't give a fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.
    Look, I get it. You're an idiot. Luckily, I don't give a fuck if you get the vaccine or not, die of covid or not, take Ivermectin and shit your pants or not. Just be yourself, amiright?

  12. #1141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by PovHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.
    Must listen to Steve Sanchez on 720 am right? Also the data just came in yesterday Vaccines work even better then thought. You have a 5,000 in 1 chance of getting it if you're Vaxxed. Will people still get it while being Vaxxed of course they will. Just the same as people in Africa are still getting Polio from that Vaccine nothing is full proof but for the greater good of most people it's working. Now I have to admit something in Israel is not right they're 90 percent Vaxxed but we aren't getting their kind of numbers so something is up there! Last comment your first comment is irrelevant because if he didn't take the horse dewormer we would never know how slow or fast he would or wouldn't recover!

  13. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    But being anti-vaxx, especially at that young age, shows a willful disregard of facts
    What facts? Like the vaccine is fucking with women's menstrual cycles (see NIH study discussed in the New York post).

    Or the fact that Joe Rogan got over covid in 3 days using Ivermectin.

    Or the fact that the Vaccine contains Graphine Oxide. (Don't try telling me it doesn't) "According to Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, graphene oxide is in the vaccines but not listed directly on the patents because its use is a trade secret. It is the main ingredient in hydrogel (component in the mRNA)."

    Look, I get it. You bought into the propaganda and got the shot. Now you're defending your decision with everything you've got. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're going to wind up with cancer in 5 years. It doesn't mean your going to get blood clots. We all know this wasn't about money and a New World Order. We know it wasn't about a great reset. Everything will be ok. If these damn unvaccinated fucks would just bow down and get the shot am I right.

  14. #1139

    It's not just that

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I recently came across an SB who I thought I could spend a couple of days with. Conversation was great and we seemed to have good rapport. She made an offhand comment that bothered me, I almost left it alone but decided to follow up on it, so I asked her, 'Do you have a problem wearing masks and have you gotten vaccinated?

    She responded with, 'If you need someone who is going to wear a mask at all or is vaccinated, then I'm not the one for you! LOL!

    And I said, 'Thank you for your honesty. I won't lecture you, but I also won't see you. Have a good day!

    She then follows that up with, 'Wait, are you serious!'

    And I said, 'very serious. '

    I wasn't rude to her, but I'm not going to risk a breakthrough infection, (which I believe current studies show is around 1 in 5000), there are too many attractive, friendly women who take this seriously, and I really just have every right to mitigate my risks.
    But being anti-vaxx, especially at that young age, shows a willful disregard of facts, which I'm sure will bleed into other areas of her life. So why would I pay to be around that bullshit? Unless you want to hit it in the ass once for fun and leave. LOL.

  15. #1138

    Anti-Vax SB's

    I recently came across an SB who I thought I could spend a couple of days with. Conversation was great and we seemed to have good rapport. She made an offhand comment that bothered me, I almost left it alone but decided to follow up on it, so I asked her, 'Do you have a problem wearing masks and have you gotten vaccinated?

    She responded with, 'If you need someone who is going to wear a mask at all or is vaccinated, then I'm not the one for you! LOL!

    And I said, 'Thank you for your honesty. I won't lecture you, but I also won't see you. Have a good day!

    She then follows that up with, 'Wait, are you serious!'

    And I said, 'very serious. '

    I wasn't rude to her, but I'm not going to risk a breakthrough infection, (which I believe current studies show is around 1 in 5000), there are too many attractive, friendly women who take this seriously, and I really just have every right to mitigate my risks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape