Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14670
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much. The pictures of the past posts have it with a dick. Sounds like a waste of time with a big surprise.
    I think there's a little confusion going on here. Someone had been using her pictures in an ad claiming to be a tranny. My guess is it was someone who she ripped off trying to get back at her. I had seen her several times a couple years ago and had generally found her to be a good time. Until she robbed me. There was a report about this on the Southcoast MA forum sometime around August of 2019 I believe. She definitely didn't have a dick, but I would still advise not to see her given her history of ripping people off.

  2. #14669

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff401  [View Original Post]
    Guys that is a transexual.
    Pretty much. The pictures of the past posts have it with a dick. Sounds like a waste of time with a big surprise.

  3. #14668

    I reviewed Tayla before

    Be careful with her

    Quote Originally Posted by JugHead99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any news on these ladies? I am in the providence area for a bit and was wondering if these ladies are worth the time. Any news on them or any recommendations would be really appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/708822600136

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/714367207927

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/660672765609

    Got in touch with Amanda and Tayla but just wanted to check out if they are worth it.
    .

  4. #14667

    She's been around before

    She's been around before went under something else. Be careful. Ripoff for her prices now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $$ , felt it was a little rich honestly, not really much to go on. Plus a little to young in my book!

  5. #14666

    Rules

    Too many rules. She got fat now. But for a bbw those tits babe always been cute. She is sweet to those respectful. I picked her up before when she was smaller and having living situations on the Newport strip, she's not an addict or anything like that, does over sale but those tits get me going. Again a lot of rules but not horrible. She sometimes works with a friend as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raposo1234;5532375[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/rhodeisland/providence/66793634.[/URL] Any info on this one.

  6. #14665

    Spinner

    She responds back just be careful with her. She's homeless so is bouncing around a lot. Also the dragon demons started to get her a bit. She was better when she was at world zebra and dolls. She responds but is inconsistent and had a crappy phone also over charges, her pictures are make up and edited. She has acne. Bushy eyebrows. Also has mood swings sometimes she's nice sometimes she snot think because her getting caught up with that shit. Shell ask you to uber she as well from Worcester or even farther. Pricet shit then will tell you 250 300 and so on. Her figure is more fragile as well now compare to before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908

  7. #14664

    I spoke about this before

    Guys that is a transexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I never met her but after some research found her current photo. Much bigger. Before that, had a convo with her via text. She was 1000% rude. I would never go see this broad!

  8. #14663

    Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    I concur. I never met her but after some research found her current photo. Much bigger. Before that, had a convo with her via text. She was 1000% rude. I would never go see this broad!

  9. #14662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    Bro,

    Please go into more details about her. We all know she's big but how big and what she says.

  10. #14661

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
    Spot on with this review. Not worth the time and money. Stinks like an ashtray too.

  11. #14660

    Jayla

    Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367

  12. #14659

    Local spinner?

    Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908

  13. #14658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her Saturday am, gave me an address right away on Sumner st before I even confirmed shit with her. I was in area so I drove by, I have think the actual house was on same side of the street but up a little bit. I saw a heavy set older woman on the front porch talking to a couple guys, so I just kept going & bailed. I also have her fb & pics do look legit based on her tattoos. If someone actually sees her a full review would be nice or I may toftt idk.
    The woman I saw look nothing like the girl in the pic. But I do think the one that came after when I was about to leave was her. I think she was going to have me do a date with someone else or maybe I was going to get rob. But my gut told me this wasn't right. The fact she lied saying she was home alone when she wasn't scared me still. I thought Chris Hansen was waiting for me outside. That's how young the girl look.

  14. #14657

  15. #14656

    This is the Chanel I would love to know about

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have the digits or another link? Thanks in advance.
    Tried a few months back to ask about this one but link I had expired. I included the new link below. Anyone have any experience?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/954177850942

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape