Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15229

    Mid forties guess, is probably mid 50's

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    DrPornDawger, thanks for your positive comment.

    I appreciate your feedback and always enjoy your reviews.

    I also agree with you about the 100 price point for FS From our HR AMP favorites, so we both might be in the minority.

    But we get a full hour, a great massage, the extra benefit of FS action all for a good gift. Sounds like a win, win, win, win to me.

    Max.
    More power to you guys, but in the OP's original description he guessed his provider to be mid 40's which I'm sure is actually mid 50's (Love how Asian woman age so well) with a paunch. The older ladies lacking some of their youthful tone do have the experience and wisdom to go for selling a lot for a little. The experience does show in their technique and if you've got a little game, you may get some extra special attention.

    But you won't find many reports of hot youngish providers providing the same, unless you've charmed the right girl. That's always my goal. Yeah baby!

  2. #15228

    Looking for something specific

    Hi,

    Hope you guys can help. I'm looking for a place that's HE only with relatively young, attractive providers where they also give a good massage.

    The HE only part is important.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #15227

    FS for 100 is a good place

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I agree and if others will allow to just be in 100 extra range, it would be nicer but I'm probably in the minority group.
    DrPornDawger, thanks for your positive comment.

    I appreciate your feedback and always enjoy your reviews.

    I also agree with you about the 100 price point for FS From our HR AMP favorites, so we both might be in the minority.

    But we get a full hour, a great massage, the extra benefit of FS action all for a good gift. Sounds like a win, win, win, win to me.

    Max.

  4. #15226

    Emma MRC

    I had a dream on the 3rd of August traveling through town and decided to take a visit. I drew Emma. Nice rack. C'S. HF. 6 and 1. 4.

    The experience was different.

    Definitely had a great time though.

    The mouthwash and spitting into the bucket during BBBJ was a bit off putting but at one point she used like this heated mouthwash and continued and it was so warm on the Johnson LOL.

    FS. I paid for hhr but ended up a whole hr.

    Left happy.

    Cheers.

  5. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    With the explosion of Hhr FS action being a popular way of the times these days, (at least from what I've read about in this room, and experienced), I'm seeing some of my regular 1 Hr Massage HE favorites willing to do more to keep me coming back through the door. Two even gave me their digits so I can reach them directly, which hadn't happened before. I like a good massage and enjoy a well done HE with some mutual exploration going on, but I'm happy that the HE girls are now allowing more contact, and providing more service. This may be due to some competition from the Hhr, FS shops getting more of our business.

    A couple of my regular fun servers have gone from HE only, to baring all, with one allowing full service for the same generous tip as before. Can't beat getting someone new into the FS fun!

    I think they are feeling the pinch of a lot of competition over all, and they recognize that there are women who will do more to make the clients happy, especially regulars. More now seem willing to provide more privileges to keep their regulars coming back to them.

    With this new offering, most I talk with are very worried about clients keeping the extra services a secret. More than one told me they are afraid about people telling, and one said as she took off her yoga pants, some guys tell everything. I assured her in a whisper that I wouldn't tell anyone, as I felt her up and drew her naked body closer, and she grabbed my stiff Johnson in response. More details to come, as a more time passes between my visits.

    Guys, let's see if we can draw more of our HE regulars into FS action for us. Next time you go, see if you can get a little more from them. This new crop of women now entering the FS world are not hardened and money hungry negotiators like the Hhr FS rotating seasoned pros. They are new to this, at least the ones I know. They seem to be selective about who they are going to do this with, and we want to be the guy that gets what most guys can't get. Eventually they will be seasoned pros but for now they are fresh sweet ladies willing to expand their menu for special customers.

    If they won't go along, tell them you wish you could do more with them, and then don't show up for a couple of week, or months. Then go back and see if they missed you. Be sure to take condoms with you. If that don't work, try your next favorite AMP and see what they are willing to do for you.

    Getting more is fantastic, and getting more from one of your favorites is heaven. Max.
    Why should we listen to your stuxxx idea?

  6. #15224

    Yuki, CiCi (CeeCee) Arigato

    If you guys haven't tried this Korean Gem about 40 ish-mid 40's with a little pooch. , you'll probably miss it.

    She's about to leave for parts unknown and will not return anytime soon.

    From recommendation I went to see CeeCee and found out that Yuki and CeeCee (Cici) are one in the same.

    Asked for the hhr treatment which was 80. And when asked what I wanted, I told her my referrals name and said everything, in which she replies, "boomboom" I knod and she says tip first (whaaaaat?) and of course I hand her the ben.

    She tells me to start face down first.

    Once she returns she starts a dry rub down of the knots then proceeds with oil and suprised me with hot stone massage (wow not bad for 80) Yamyam does the same thing.

    Next she does several hot towels everywhere even the crack of my ass even before I was showered.

    Then she tells me to rinse off in the bathroom which is just located in the room. Its a jet bathtub but she just tells me to rinse off with soap and water. Once out of the shower she wipes me dry some more. She lays an underpads used in the hospital or those used for training potty mats on the massage table (my mind was what the fuck is going to happen, and my mind senses she might be a squirter).

    Well anyways I lied down face up and she begins massage my chest arms and legs. Covers my fave with a hot towel and begins to do a pedicure. Damn quality service. She massages me some more and examines my erection, but she also cleans him up well using hot towels. She gets up on the table and starts a great BBBJ with DT once erect she applies the cover and rides me. After 5 min of riding we swap places and enter mish. Pump her slow to fast and rub her until she squirts all over me. She takes my dick out and rubs me all over her pussy for more squirting. Then she asks me to lie down again and finishes me in her mouth.

    Another shower and she helps me dress.

    36 min later.

    Damn. Going to miss that.

  7. #15223

    Lets keep at 100 for the FS treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    With the explosion of Hhr FS action being a popular way of the times these days, (at least from what I've read about in this room, and experienced), I'm seeing some of my regular 1 Hr Massage HE favorites willing to do more to keep me coming back through the door. Two even gave me their digits so I can reach them directly, which hadn't happened before. I like a good massage and enjoy a well done HE with some mutual exploration going on, but I'm happy that the HE girls are now allowing more contact, and providing more service. This may be due to some competition from the Hhr, FS shops getting more of our business.

    A couple of my regular fun servers have gone from HE only, to baring all, with one allowing full service for the same generous tip as before. Can't beat getting someone new into the FS fun!

    I think they are feeling the pinch of a lot of competition over all, and they recognize that there are women who will do more to make the clients happy, especially regulars. More now seem willing to provide more privileges to keep their regulars coming back to them.

    With this new offering, most I talk with are very worried about clients keeping the extra services a secret. More than one told me they are afraid about people telling, and one said as she took off her yoga pants, some guys tell everything. I assured her in a whisper that I wouldn't tell anyone, as I felt her up and drew her naked body closer, and she grabbed my stiff Johnson in response. More details to come, as a more time passes between my visits.

    Guys, let's see if we can draw more of our HE regulars into FS action for us. Next time you go, see if you can get a little more from them. This new crop of women now entering the FS world are not hardened and money hungry negotiators like the Hhr FS rotating seasoned pros. They are new to this, at least the ones I know. They seem to be selective about who they are going to do this with, and we want to be the guy that gets what most guys can't get. Eventually they will be seasoned pros but for now they are fresh sweet ladies willing to expand their menu for special customers.

    If they won't go along, tell them you wish you could do more with them, and then don't show up for a couple of week, or months. Then go back and see if they missed you. Be sure to take condoms with you. If that don't work, try your next favorite AMP and see what they are willing to do for you.

    Getting more is fantastic, and getting more from one of your favorites is heaven. Max.
    I agree and if others will allow to just be in 100 extra range, it would be nicer but I'm probably in the minority group.

  8. #15222
    With the explosion of Hhr FS action being a popular way of the times these days, (at least from what I've read about in this room, and experienced), I'm seeing some of my regular 1 Hr Massage HE favorites willing to do more to keep me coming back through the door. Two even gave me their digits so I can reach them directly, which hadn't happened before. I like a good massage and enjoy a well done HE with some mutual exploration going on, but I'm happy that the HE girls are now allowing more contact, and providing more service. This may be due to some competition from the Hhr, FS shops getting more of our business.

    A couple of my regular fun servers have gone from HE only, to baring all, with one allowing full service for the same generous tip as before. Can't beat getting someone new into the FS fun!

    I think they are feeling the pinch of a lot of competition over all, and they recognize that there are women who will do more to make the clients happy, especially regulars. More now seem willing to provide more privileges to keep their regulars coming back to them.

    With this new offering, most I talk with are very worried about clients keeping the extra services a secret. More than one told me they are afraid about people telling, and one said as she took off her yoga pants, some guys tell everything. I assured her in a whisper that I wouldn't tell anyone, as I felt her up and drew her naked body closer, and she grabbed my stiff Johnson in response. More details to come, as a more time passes between my visits.

    Guys, let's see if we can draw more of our HE regulars into FS action for us. Next time you go, see if you can get a little more from them. This new crop of women now entering the FS world are not hardened and money hungry negotiators like the Hhr FS rotating seasoned pros. They are new to this, at least the ones I know. They seem to be selective about who they are going to do this with, and we want to be the guy that gets what most guys can't get. Eventually they will be seasoned pros but for now they are fresh sweet ladies willing to expand their menu for special customers.

    If they won't go along, tell them you wish you could do more with them, and then don't show up for a couple of week, or months. Then go back and see if they missed you. Be sure to take condoms with you. If that don't work, try your next favorite AMP and see what they are willing to do for you.

    Getting more is fantastic, and getting more from one of your favorites is heaven. Max.

  9. #15221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Anna vs AMY

    All good man. I've seen Anna a few times and she is pretty much the exact opposite of Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Whoops you are right it's Ana who was my ATF at Z's, not Amy who I have no experience with. Sorry JM619, that was a brain-fart, I did not mean to mislead you.

  10. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Flying- I thought Ana was your favorite there? Is Amy a new favorite for you there now?
    Whoops you are right it's Ana who was my ATF at Z's, not Amy who I have no experience with. Sorry JM619, that was a brain-fart, I did not mean to mislead you.

  11. #15219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Amy

    Interesting. I've been to Z's dozens of times and have always received good to great service from many different ladies. I was pleasant with her, like I am with everyone, complimented her and made some small talk. Maybe she was having an off day or just didn't get a good vibe from me for some reason. Chalk it up to YMMV I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.

  12. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.
    Hey Flying- I thought Ana was your favorite there? Is Amy a new favorite for you there now?

  13. #15217
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    I was in the neighborhood, so did a cold walk-in at Z's today. I drew Amy, slim with no curves at all. Her actual massage was better than average, I'll give her that, but the rest of the experience was completely meh. Zero teasing, armored up and not comfortable with any mutual touch (she would tense up and back away, so I stopped trying), and jackhammer finish. . 6 to the house and. 4 to Amy. Not recommended.
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.

  14. #15216
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous now too.
    Yeah what is the address of this elusive 108? Any help is appreciated.

  15. #15215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Amy at Z's

    I was in the neighborhood, so did a cold walk-in at Z's today. I drew Amy, slim with no curves at all. Her actual massage was better than average, I'll give her that, but the rest of the experience was completely meh. Zero teasing, armored up and not comfortable with any mutual touch (she would tense up and back away, so I stopped trying), and jackhammer finish. . 6 to the house and. 4 to Amy. Not recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape