Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 260 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3895
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1210

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Rachel. Works like a revolving door, she over books and will rush you or keep you waiting. She was hosting out of Tarrytown went awol and now she is in have. Check reviews in Westchester.

    Alexa. She use to post with Kimmy. They must have taken some time off during Covid. Alexa can take a pounding, big boobs, she has that Brazilian ass. Check out have reviews.

    Natalia. There was something about Natalia I didn't feel safe about. If you do meet with her I recommend you don't give her anything up front. Just my feeling when we were texting.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    What kind of rates is Alexa asking? Typical area numbers?

  2. #1209
    Rachel. Works like a revolving door, she over books and will rush you or keep you waiting. She was hosting out of Tarrytown went awol and now she is in have. Check reviews in Westchester.

    Alexa. She use to post with Kimmy. They must have taken some time off during Covid. Alexa can take a pounding, big boobs, she has that Brazilian ass. Check out have reviews.

    Natalia. There was something about Natalia I didn't feel safe about. If you do meet with her I recommend you don't give her anything up front. Just my feeling when we were texting.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #1208

  4. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBlackWizard  [View Original Post]
    See a few new ads today 3 or 4 look good. Two hot blondes in Fishkill. Older Brazil, and one other. Any of them legit? Two responded the Brazilian said no texts call only, and one of the blondes want 160-260 ?
    The older Brazilian is from Danbury. A little wacky. Lots of rules. Called her once and she was very rude on the phone (No texting her). Will admit the pics look good but not for me.

  5. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBlackWizard  [View Original Post]
    See a few new ads today 3 or 4 look good. Two hot blondes in Fishkill. Older Brazil, and one other. Any of them legit? Two responded the Brazilian said no texts call only, and one of the blondes want 160-260 ?
    I'm thinking those two blonde ads are fake pics.

  6. #1205
    See a few new ads today 3 or 4 look good. Two hot blondes in Fishkill. Older Brazil, and one other. Any of them legit? Two responded the Brazilian said no texts call only, and one of the blondes want 160-260 ?

  7. #1204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit2  [View Original Post]
    She's been great with me, sweet, young and soft. A bit heavier than picture, but very nice. Recommend.

    See also #105X,3,4,107X,3,4,5,108X, 110X,111X.
    Can you PM me the damage $ with Lola.

  8. #1203

    So nobody could answer my question?!


  9. #1202

    I totally agree!

    Patty is a street walker for years in Poughkeepsie. Dam she is gross, I went to meet her a couple years ago and did a360. I hope you didn't spend more than $10.

    Stay safe,


    Tried meeting up with her before, luckily she was to high to pick up the phone.

  10. #1201

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't hold out any longer. Being a fat, old diabetic COVID had me a little nervous. I figured some head would be safe. I texted Patty. I've seen her ads for months, did my research and pulled the trigger. She's a nice, polite woman. Not a lot of rules, allowed me to be touchy. Probably full service would be OK too. Got to get up my nerve for that. I'd recommend her.

    https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...l/749702694547
    Patty is a street walker for years in Poughkeepsie. Dam she is gross, I went to meet her a couple years ago and did a360. I hope you didn't spend more than $10.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #1200

    Patty in Poughkeepsie

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't hold out any longer. Being a fat, old diabetic COVID had me a little nervous. I figured some head would be safe. I texted Patty. I've seen her ads for months, did my research and pulled the trigger. She's a nice, polite woman. Not a lot of rules, allowed me to be touchy. Probably full service would be OK too. Got to get up my nerve for that. I'd recommend her.

    https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...l/749702694547
    I can't find it, but there were a couple of bad reports on her way back, something about street walker in Poughkeepsie, and drugs and no teeth. Also that she's a lot older than the pictures. I could be wrong. Please let us know.

    Also been doing double with another girl recently. Outcalls and car dates only?

  12. #1199

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by EDP445  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of meeting with Lola for weeks. Would you recommend?
    She's been great with me, sweet, young and soft. A bit heavier than picture, but very nice. Recommend.

    See also #105X,3,4,107X,3,4,5,108X, 110X,111X.

  13. #1198

  14. #1197

    Patty in Poughkeepsie

    I couldn't hold out any longer. Being a fat, old diabetic COVID had me a little nervous. I figured some head would be safe. I texted Patty. I've seen her ads for months, did my research and pulled the trigger. She's a nice, polite woman. Not a lot of rules, allowed me to be touchy. Probably full service would be OK too. Got to get up my nerve for that. I'd recommend her.

    https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...l/749702694547

  15. #1196

    Lola

    Been thinking of meeting with Lola for weeks. Would you recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape