Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25585
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfString111  [View Original Post]
    Swung by 440 Fair and can confirm all shops closed down with "closed" and "do not enter" and "unsafe to enter" signs. Some looking like issued from govt entity like inspector or something. RIP little ho marketplace. I only went couple of times, but it was unique window-shopping experience.
    Funnily enough, the rumor was that it wasn't even the girls, but the unlicensed MJ dispensary that finally gave the city ammo to shut down the whole building.

  2. #25584
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfString111  [View Original Post]
    Swung by 440 Fair and can confirm all shops closed down with "closed" and "do not enter" and "unsafe to enter" signs. Some looking like issued from govt entity like inspector or something. RIP little ho marketplace. I only went couple of times, but it was unique window-shopping experience.
    Thank you for the update. That really sucks, that was a convenient location with plenty of talent to choose from through the Windows. I remember that place off of beach and McFadden also had a building full of parlors back in the day. Any other comparable locations that I am missing out on?

  3. #25583
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    With the rate hike in average massage place, I cannot convince myself paying $. 4 entry and additional $. 8 for handy and shitty "push you out of door within 5 minutes" attitude.

    I could have spent $2. 0 for a hot and young Korean for a nice shower, GFE and BBFS action.

    What do why'all think?
    I think I'd rather pay more to get less service and a bad attitude.

  4. #25582

    Replying to myself re 440 Fair

    Swung by 440 Fair and can confirm all shops closed down with "closed" and "do not enter" and "unsafe to enter" signs. Some looking like issued from govt entity like inspector or something. RIP little ho marketplace. I only went couple of times, but it was unique window-shopping experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by DolfString111  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to this 'tang marketplace lately? Earlier reports seemed to indicate maybe all the shops there closed down completely now? I will report if I can make it down that way someday this week.

  5. #25581
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    With the rate hike in average massage place, I cannot convince myself paying $. 4 entry and additional $. 8 for handy and shitty "push you out of door within 5 minutes" attitude.

    I could have spent $2. 0 for a hot and young Korean for a nice shower, GFE and BBFS action.

    What do why'all think?
    You're going to the wrong places. Try LOL, Happy Happy or Bamboo. Let's support the more inexpensive AMPs and freeze out the others.

  6. #25580
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    With the rate hike in average massage place, I cannot convince myself paying $. 4 entry and additional $. 8 for handy and shitty "push you out of door within 5 minutes" attitude.

    I could have spent $2. 0 for a hot and young Korean for a nice shower, GFE and BBFS action.

    What do why'all think?
    I don't think there's 200 BBFS k providers anymore.

  7. #25579

    !00%

    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    With the rate hike in average massage place, I cannot convince myself paying $. 4 entry and additional $. 8 for handy and shitty "push you out of door within 5 minutes" attitude.

    I could have spent $2. 0 for a hot and young Korean for a nice shower, GFE and BBFS action.

    What do why'all think?
    I was just having this convo in a PM! Why pay the house then the provider (160-180 total) in a seedy, dirty massage joint when you can make an appointment, go to a nice apartment, and get BBBJCIM and CFS for around 2 benjies? I think a lot of mongers are addicted to "the chase".

  8. #25578
    With the rate hike in average massage place, I cannot convince myself paying $. 4 entry and additional $. 8 for handy and shitty "push you out of door within 5 minutes" attitude.

    I could have spent $2. 0 for a hot and young Korean for a nice shower, GFE and BBFS action.

    What do why'all think?

  9. #25577
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Slammer. Get rid of some fan mail. Like I told Tiffany at CKB, you're box is full.
    Tiffany said she loves that slammer summer special. She said some of your boys really pounded that ass of hers.

  10. #25576
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinMcBroom  [View Original Post]
    I don't need anything from you.
    Damn relax. People just trying to pass on a little info on here. No need to go pyscho ex gf style.

  11. #25575

    Slammer

    Slammer. Get rid of some fan mail. Like I told Tiffany at CKB, your box is full.

  12. #25574

    Slammer

    Slammer. Get rid of some fan mail. Like I told Tiffany at CKB, you're box is full.

  13. #25573

    Memory Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinMcBroom  [View Original Post]
    I don't need anything from you.
    I concur! No soup for you! Please don't post reports of "that one that got away" or that great young girl with the perfect body who's not longer available! WTF? We're here to get intel, not to take a stroll down memory lane with you.

    HeadHunter out!

  14. #25572
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    What he's trying to say is you should've posted about your first experience with her. Not your last after she was gone. No slammer bucks for you. No soup for you next!
    I don't need anything from you.

  15. #25571

    Tulip

    Saw Ruby, she's about 5' tall, 110 lbs, 45 ish B cup, standard massage and even walked on my back, wore a short dress with nice underwear, was able to remove them and also was able to suck on nipples, didn't allow FIV but was able to touch all over. 4 for 30 minutes and. 4 for tip. And was on my way with my tiny bottle of water.

    Tip was not discussed but was fine with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape