Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,066 to 22,080 of 27134
-
09-08-21 10:56 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 333Cici is also not BBFS friendly anymore.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 10:44 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 471Look at website
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you click on a particular model it will state whether they provide extra service for extra tips on parentheses. I'm sure that means bare although idk about cip as that varies with each girl. Some girls do not have an extra service provided statement on their profiles. So that makes me think that I am correct. Plus I saw chocolate (review too come) and she provided these extras and again her profile states she does.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 10:01 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 89No, Amber Lynn is not BBFS friendly. I tried when I saw her, and she said she doesn't do that. Brandy is though.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 07:41 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 278Amber Lynn
Anybody know what the deal is with Amber Lynn at lears? I read conflicting reports that she is / isn't BBFS friendly. Is she BBFS for an extra fee or not? Her and Brandy are the only decent options left at lears now anyway ever since Baylee came back and raised her rates too much for me, and all those crummy overcharging florida girls I have no interest in, BBFS or not.
-
09-07-21 23:34
Senior Member
-
09-07-21 23:29 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 216J-Porn stars at WSD?
Recently moved nearby, and want to explore the scene here. I checked out the WSD website. I noticed that Saki, Mio, and Emi have been in J-Porn. I would think they would be really popular, but couldn't find any reports on them. Does anybody know if any of these providers offer BBFSCIP?
-
09-07-21 20:56 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 57Maxine
Anyone got an ad or link for her?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 19:38 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 85So a shoplifter in San Francisco can lift $390 a day at a location and sell the stuff on the Street. Selling stolen property is another crime. Will they set the limit at $400 for stolen property?
Originally Posted by MeDroogies
[View Original Post]
So the businesses are losing money through legalized theft and paying taxes to boot unless they itemize their losses and they will pay 0 taxes for their losses. Big and small stores will move from San Francisco because no one works for nothing.
-
09-04-21 23:41 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 35True, but.
That is accurate.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
However, the the has declined to prosecute many of these, which is just as effective. It's like in San Fran where Chesa Boudin has decided that theft is just income redistribution and isn't prosecuting any theft under about $400. It's a great policy, really. I mean, if you love taking shit.
The the doesn't have to prosecute, and as someone else here points out NYC cops have bigger fish to fry at the moment. If push comes to shove yeah they'll drag someone in. Someone most likely with a big mouth giving them a hard time and making their life difficult.
But generally I don't see them shoving any resources into pursuing this with all the other problems people have created with the 'defund the police' movement.
https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/data...n-predecessor/
-
09-04-21 23:29 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 936Still, the cops or sheriffs will be less inclined to make arrests, busts, stings etc in the first place. They have much bigger problems in NYC to deal with.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 21:05 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 85I don't think prosecutorial discretion allows them to choose like that. I think some brave soul will file suit that will go to the Supreme Court and the practice of choosing which crimes to prosecute based on political preferences will eliminate examples like this.
Originally Posted by Taita
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 19:36 #5059Regular Member

Posts: 4You are correct. However, the current the is not prosecuting cases.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/n...stitution.html
-
09-04-21 14:38 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 85Nope. It was never decriminalized for women. It's a political move and really it's not legal. You can't have 2 people breaking the law for the same act and enforce 1 statute while using prosecutorial discretion for another. For it to be decriminalized, the State Legislature would need to vote to decriminalize selling and the Governor would need to sign it. It hasn't happened.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 19:14 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 483It's only decriminalized for the working ladies. Pimps and johns can still be prosecuted. MMS is technically the pimp.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:57 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 333Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:35 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 45Few if any MMS's are fluent enough in English to do a total recall of some rando drivers license that they eyeball for 5 or 10 seconds. They figure that if you match the photo you wouldn't be a cop or a genuine skell and show real I'd. Thats it. In all my decades hobbying I have never had anyone record my I'd info.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
There is no such thing as totally clean and neat transaction in this town. There is a degree of risk that you can't avoid. Ask Elliott Spitzer.










Reply With Quote






