Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 32161
-
09-08-21 09:48 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 67Still hot
From my experience, most of ST and DT girls are mid 20's. Candace body is tight so mid 20's. Amber probably late 20's or early 30's but you couldn't really tell with that spinner body.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 09:29 #19755Regular Member

Posts: 21Kara
I had a near identical experience down to the pricing. Also didn't take her up on the BBFS, she is tight enough it wasn't needed which is unusual for me. How much was you CFS? Mine was 150. I overpaid imo but my lower head was doing the thinking.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 09:21 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 225Won Spa
I infer from what was not said in these reviews that the Won providers remained fully clothed during the massage and allowed no roaming. Is this correct?
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 08:06 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 363Candace and Harley
Okay, thanks for confirming my feeling about her, she hasn't changed. Will pass. Harley is hot and fun, somewhat of a Mattie type of face / body structure though she has better maintained it. She is liberal with DFK, etc, but may or may not offer other extras, for me if they don't hit off first couple of visits to go for extras without asking then I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
Getting to BG is now at the whims and fancies of the booker, sort of like how JM used to be, rude with clients, pick & chose who to pass not pass, snaps easily etc. For me, they're worth a visit once in a while, but not worth giving too much of your info to get it.
Amber is solid value, but I have better picks, so no repeat.
-
09-07-21 23:46 #19752Senior Member

Posts: 41Reeya / Rayya (Tysons Corner)
Re: There are about 17 reviews on TER. One of the member's claimed he got FS w / BBBJ (didn't say what was the damage). Everyone else was CBT.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 23:19 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 167How old are both girls? I wish ST provided some info like age and race as lingerie pics w no face and basic stats make every girl seem like they could all be the same type but you can easily get a 40 year old Latina who is 5'2 so she has basic features of a young college girl in pics.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 22:04 #19750Senior Member

Posts: 283Harley has reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
BG wanted a work / corporate email or LinkedIn I think when I contacted in May as I was looking to give myself more options for the future if need be. I asked about using p411 and / or ST and DT as some sort of references. But I was ignored at that point.
I don't know how you go about getting into BG w / o PII. Maybe I would have to run through burner numbers in hopes business has been slow and they just do a standard phone number check.
-
09-07-21 19:37 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 67One Hit, One Miss
Been meaning to post my two dreams from past two weeks.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
Candace:
Never saw her at BG. Saw her at ST recently. She is hot. But no action. Kind of "held hands" like a forum post on the other site when girls don't have extras. Wanted to dance or at least feel her up but this made her feel weird. Figured I'd see if I could make a HJ last longer but just got bored. Panties stayed on, and once bra came off, no mouth action on her hot teddies. Wish there was more. She's hot and great body.
Amber:
Spinner! Very thin but not too thin. Nice thigh gap I can't wait to slide my hand between her legs again. Cute face. Very friendly so great chemistry. No kissing, but everything else except $ FS included in house tip. Forgot to ask about back door. Gave her tip so I keep getting good service. She only does BBBJ when she is feeling it with client. Will book with her again but when I have a day off. She stops at 6 M-Th-F. W or Th I think.
Trying real hard to get in BG but seems impossible. Hoping to see Harley at DT or Azara at ST. Would love info on them.
-
09-07-21 18:39 #19748Regular Member

Posts: 8You and me both.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 16:05 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 912Been here twice, once pre-COVID and one post-COVID. I thought it was an ok experience, typical Chinese AMP. I was told there is a flakey provider who works there, maybe Jenny is her name? The entrance isn't all that discreet so if you don't like doing the walk of shame into an AMP (LOL) either go at night or on a slow Sunday afternoon / evening.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 15:48 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 67Warrenton Massage
Dreamt I went to Warrenton massage today.
Was greeted by 40 ish thin attractive with A cups.
Paid $50 for half hr.
Good medium pressure massage, worked some kinks out of my shoulders.
Plenty of teasing when she moved to my legs. Then soft touch after warm towel.
On the flip she took her time massaging the boys and my Ahole. No negotiating at all. She lubed a a finger and provided prostate massage and HJ.
She left her clothes on but allowed OTC roaming. Covered her hands with warm fluid.
I doubt more is on the menu, but could be wrong.
$40 tip. 30 minutes on the dot.
-
09-07-21 15:44 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 427If you search the thread (tool near top right of this page) using the word "Kara" you will find over 40 citations. I did not check them, but more than a few will be reports on Kara Spa.
Originally Posted by JoeyPopkins
[View Original Post]
Good luck and always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
09-07-21 13:17 #19744Senior Member

Posts: 328Read my last post
4'10" big tits pushing 60 with the smallest pussy I have seen in a while. Paranoid, no FIV and anything uncovered. BBFS offered for $$ but didn't take it or know if she was serious.
Originally Posted by JoeyPopkins
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 11:33 #19743Senior Member

Posts: 363Anyone see Candace at ST, or Melanie at BG
Candace has been around other agencies is the report, started at BG where I saw her and she had limited menu, no DFK / LFK, no DATY, etc, then she was at DT, Eden, and TG (full service), so I guess menu expanded may be to CFS, but don't want to pay up for CFS when I am getting it elsewhere. So, curious does she DF / LFK, DATY etc now? Anyone take chance.
Melanie, hot girl at BG, a younger Leah look alike, alas I miss those days, anyone having luck booking with her?
-
09-07-21 10:14 #19742Senior Member

Posts: 44Kara fairfax
Any intel on this location on Braddock rd? Thinking about making a stop today.










Reply With Quote




