Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14424
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBx3  [View Original Post]
    She's cool person. Very restrictive tho. Doesn't want to ride, didn't want to suck too long, didn't want any titty touching. Overall after I blew the first time wanted to be out of there but gave her more than one card. Rookie mistake right. YMMV but would def just try another provider personally.
    Yikes DH is tanking ngl.

  2. #14423

    V. I. P. Amari or Mari

    V. I. P. Had after hours and I was curious they didn't directly post in the chat up on the story I didn't screen her picture so sorry in advance. I do the 2 call system and Tbh the phone guy seems to have an attitude tude but whatever. I arrive and use the restroom.

    I pay for a token and sit down. Mari comes out and I so excited she's like 5'8 and a Bush of fair and fair skin. She says she's Puerto Rican so this was even a better reason to take the dive. We do the sanitizing and she's definitely not into body kisses or nipple sucking which sucked. She give a decent CBJ which wasn't long enough but it was heaven. She tells me to mount so I did and do what I do best is pound away. It's a really good fit snug and all. She gestures me to hold her hips and I do. After about 10 minutes she tell me to switch because "her back hurts" and that I'm "too much" that's one I never be heard of before LOL. Mish is okay I finally blow in the bag she's not much of a talker but everything played out fine she's there for 2 days. Damage was 120 plus tip so 40.

    I'm going to rate her a 6. 9 because she's picky which is my lowest score to date.

    As always have fun and pee after sex.

  3. #14422

    Thots

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCxavi  [View Original Post]
    Lot of these brothers have anacondas LOL. Knew a black dude way back when I used to monger and was younger one tile I took him to a CDP and he took a Spanish girl she rolled her eyes also they went in like 3 minutes she came out like upset bitching to the other putas in Spanish she was saying that his dick was too big that she could not handle it she was like no no no I said sorry I can't no no his bicho is like 15 inches I heard her said I told him when he was asking me laughing I told him she said about you that you like long dong silver. Like a donkey size. LOL.
    I remember two years ago when Dh was poping I took my boy with me and were waiting in the living room with 3 other people and all we heard was this ***** screaming for help from the room we all stay silent when she came out nobody wanted her there use be this gay looking dude and he was asking who wants her nobody wanted her the dude that came out was huge 6'4 something around he was smiling and the girl was walking mad funny she sat down on the couch and she was complaining idk who took her Casue this girl Paula I was waiting for was up I took her when I came back she wasn't there guess she took a break or someone else pick her.

  4. #14421
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse2  [View Original Post]
    It's a lot of fast houses and a lot that give great service. Being a fast house isn't a reason to this bad service. They have other time lengths up to one hour.

    While we are at it Estrella one of their new girls hates Black men. If you are a customer and witness what she does she is all smiles when white and Spanish guys see her but when a Black guy comes up she rolls her eyes and seems like she doesn't want to be there.
    Lot of these brothers have anacondas LOL. Knew a black dude way back when I used to monger and was younger one tile I took him to a CDP and he took a Spanish girl she rolled her eyes also they went in like 3 minutes she came out like upset bitching to the other putas in Spanish she was saying that his dick was too big that she could not handle it she was like no no no I said sorry I can't no no his bicho is like 15 inches I heard her said I told him when he was asking me laughing I told him she said about you that you like long dong silver. Like a donkey size. LOL.

  5. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse2  [View Original Post]
    It's a lot of fast houses and a lot that give great service. Being a fast house isn't a reason to this bad service. They have other time lengths up to one hour.

    While we are at it Estrella one of their new girls hates Black men. If you are a customer and witness what she does she is all smiles when white and Spanish guys see her but when a Black guy comes up she rolls her eyes and seems like she doesn't want to be there.
    Definitely happens just make a mental note they view blacks as cheap and too rough.

  6. #14419

    Kelly DH

    I returned to the Academy soon after my rounds with Rosita and Emely Black Rose. There were Divine, Nicole, as beautiful as ever, Deborah, Christina, Emely and Kelly. She seen me and greeted me. We chatted more a little bit, she seemed to be in a great mood. She grabbed my hand we found ourselves in the Danger Room. I barely remembered giving her the cards.

    She put on some music, always a good sign, and started to dance on me. After a few minutes I was ready to go. She gave a nice CBJ with nice amount of suction and spit. She went in and took it deep. Then I put her on her back. I began to drill smooth and steady in her nice wet box. As I was stroking in mish, she began to play with herself and after a few minutes of dirty talking to me, she tapped out. Her sexy face and sweet moans raised my energy to keep stroking even harder while grabbing her neck and she tapped again. I flipped her to k9 and pounded her as hard as I could. The view as nice and her skin was soft. She kept challenging me to go harder which I did and she tapped for a 3rd time. It wasn't long after that before I unleashed my rage in her dreamcatcher.

    Afterward she laid down on her stomach and gave me the job well done smile. Found out she's from Chile. We had a nice vibe going between us. We chatted some more and then I left.

  7. #14418

    Estrella Dollhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it's a fast house. Just go somewhere else. I had her last winter and tbh it was a pretty simple encounter.

    She was there to occupy a space and it worked.
    It's a lot of fast houses and a lot that give great service. Being a fast house isn't a reason to this bad service. They have other time lengths up to one hour.

    While we are at it Estrella one of their new girls hates Black men. If you are a customer and witness what she does she is all smiles when white and Spanish guys see her but when a Black guy comes up she rolls her eyes and seems like she doesn't want to be there.

  8. #14417
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    Wow Colombian Jenny (from the block) and Luna are back this week, along with a new thick one called Keysi. I love these fat ass Dominicanas. I can't wait to go check them out soon.
    Your inbox is full.

  9. #14416
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse2  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what this review is talking about but Emely Rose the dark skinned Black chick there gives some of the worst service of all the girls. Always mean mugging every customer that comes to her. A lot of the girls do in general but I just had to address this review. She can't suck dick at all and can't fuck. Lazy like a lot of girls her size and doesn't even want to move around in the session. Borderline obese with no energy at all. Then asks for a tip as if she gave you phenomenal service.

    I was there again a few days ago and even saw a guy coming out the room and after she ran to the bathroom he said to the ticket guy that she was completely trash.

    And as usual Valentina was glued to her phone by the door in the corner with her headphones on not listening to customers that wanted to address Emely and other girls giving half ass service.
    Honestly it's a fast house. Just go somewhere else. I had her last winter and tbh it was a pretty simple encounter.

    She was there to occupy a space and it worked.

  10. #14415

    New faces in DH this week:

    Wow Colombian Jenny (from the block) and Luna are back this week, along with a new thick one called Keysi. I love these fat ass Dominicanas. I can't wait to go check them out soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20210906-WA0029.jpg‎   IMG-20210906-WA0046.jpg‎   IMG-20210906-WA0031.jpg‎  

  11. #14414
    Quote Originally Posted by Blingz  [View Original Post]
    Hit up DH Saturday night and it was packed af, there was guys waiting in the entrance area, living and the kitchen for the girls to become available lmao. Sheesh. I didn't really wait too long though, I saw this one girl who used to be at the 106th spot, goes by Rosita and she's Venezuelan. I'm guessing she got some work done on her tummy, because she not as thick as she was before, but her ass was looking crazy juicy mad plump LOL another one who caught my eye was this one Dominican baddie slim petite body type, tanned skin, had tattoos on her legs, she came up from downstairs. I wish I had gotten her name so I can drop that on here, but ya, I gave my card to Rosita and up the stairs we went. I got in the room with her, and now she's telling me she remembers me and that she likes me a lot LOL um what, LOL probably just lying to me to make me feel special but whatever I thought. All of a sudden she goes for my mouth, woah what LOL making out just like that? LOL maybe she really was into me then. I just went with the flow and the DFK, kept slobbin all over her mouth LOL shit got me hard af. I laid down on the bed and had her suck my dick real good. Now for this she did put the condom on, I didn't even ask for bbj so I can't comment on whether she does it or not LOL CBJ was solid. She got on top and started riding and that pussy was dead ass gripping my dick odee tight LOL it kept coming out but she put it right back in and kept grinding. We switched to a couple of positions. She was moaning out her ass LOL I went in on doggy, before switching to Missionary. Mish was something else and that's eventually when I busted in the bag. Overall, pretty good service. We made some small talk and she's pretty cool to talk to about any shit you want lmao they had some kind of birthday party there, oh and I was there super late too I actually didn't even think they were open it was like 2-3 something in the morning. I finished up and asked the doorman what time they close and he told me its 24/7 LOL like damn that's pretty damn Lit. So there you have it folks my review of Rosita. And DH is 24/7 now, pretty dope. I'm going to try to be more consistent for why'll.
    Does she wear glasses? Is she light skin? Probably it's the same one from the 106 spot last time I was at a DH. This guy that used to review here went by the name JWizz recommended her. Probably her she was super tight that she would be struggling with me LOL. Thanks for the review stay safe brother.

  12. #14413

    DH is now 24/7 & Rosita Review

    Hit up DH Saturday night and it was packed af, there was guys waiting in the entrance area, living and the kitchen for the girls to become available lmao. Sheesh. I didn't really wait too long though, I saw this one girl who used to be at the 106th spot, goes by Rosita and she's Venezuelan. I'm guessing she got some work done on her tummy, because she not as thick as she was before, but her ass was looking crazy juicy mad plump LOL another one who caught my eye was this one Dominican baddie slim petite body type, tanned skin, had tattoos on her legs, she came up from downstairs. I wish I had gotten her name so I can drop that on here, but ya, I gave my card to Rosita and up the stairs we went. I got in the room with her, and now she's telling me she remembers me and that she likes me a lot LOL um what, LOL probably just lying to me to make me feel special but whatever I thought. All of a sudden she goes for my mouth, woah what LOL making out just like that? LOL maybe she really was into me then. I just went with the flow and the DFK, kept slobbin all over her mouth LOL shit got me hard af. I laid down on the bed and had her suck my dick real good. Now for this she did put the condom on, I didn't even ask for bbj so I can't comment on whether she does it or not LOL CBJ was solid. She got on top and started riding and that pussy was dead ass gripping my dick odee tight LOL it kept coming out but she put it right back in and kept grinding. We switched to a couple of positions. She was moaning out her ass LOL I went in on doggy, before switching to Missionary. Mish was something else and that's eventually when I busted in the bag. Overall, pretty good service. We made some small talk and she's pretty cool to talk to about any shit you want lmao they had some kind of birthday party there, oh and I was there super late too I actually didn't even think they were open it was like 2-3 something in the morning. I finished up and asked the doorman what time they close and he told me its 24/7 LOL like damn that's pretty damn Lit. So there you have it folks my review of Rosita. And DH is 24/7 now, pretty dope. I'm going to try to be more consistent for why'll.

  13. #14412

    Dollhouse Review (CDP):

    Provider's Name: Angela.

    Pictures Accurate: yes.

    Date of Visit: 08/03.

    Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.

    On Friday night I decided to start off by trying this Cuban MILF called Angela. She is a short natural tanned woman with some impressive hooters. I had a little chat with her in the living room earlier in the week and she had promised to treat me good if I gave her a chance. When I arrived boy was it packed with 13 ladies; Butterfly, Nicole, Kelly, Brenda Colombian, Angela, Brenda Dominican, Cristina, Divine, Pily, Deborah, Emely Blackrose, Karla and Rosita. I gave her 1 card and followed her to the garage. To be honest I wasn't expecting much, but damn was I wrong. Angela gave me a quick wipe down before starting the CBJ. That CBJ was so good, wow her mouth felt just like a pussy and I wasn't going to stop her either. I didn't even stop her to fuck or inquire about a bbj. She threw my member in between her melons for a bit and that was the end of it. Blew my load in less than ten minutes LOL. She offered to give me a massage for the remaining time. Unfortunately within what felt like two minutes, the dreaded knock came. I extended by giving her a second card and said I don't like to start things and not finish them. Angela laughed at that and agreed. She put some lotion on and went to work massaging my whole back, neck and legs. Definitely better than any massages I ever received at an AMP; that's for sure. The time came again and I got up to get dressed. Angela was all smiles and asked did she keep her word from Tuesday. I said yes thank you, it was great. She wasn't lying when she said I will treat you good if you give me a chance. We hugged and I gave her a 20 for her performance. Sadly she told me Saturday would be her last day, however she hopes to return in a month or less. Well Angela has added to the nice list. I hope she returns sooner rather than later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20210903-WA0018.jpg‎  

  14. #14411

    Emely Rose Gives Horrible Service, Dollhouse is Falling Off

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX  [View Original Post]
    I returned to the DH academy after some time to see a few changes. One is the that they were open 24 hrs. Second is that there were 13 different talent there. Butterfly, DR Brenda, Colombian Brenda, Pily, Christina, Divine, a returning Karla, Deborah, Rosita, Kelly, Nicole, a beautiful tan skinned slim Natural Dominicana with natural equipment and a nice sized chest Cannons and nice ass and finally a returning Emely black rose with bright hair now. She's still had that same thick dark skinned frame. With enough in the trunk to handle to mongers at once. She remembered me and said she was glad to see me. We went into the danger room.

    We chatted for a few then began to Polish my claw. She took great care to suction me real well. Lots of spit and suction. After a few minutes she got on top for cg. Box felt good and fit was nice. She began to ride vigorously slamming her pillowy mounds of ass on top of me until I put her in mish. I spent some time drilling until I hit the wall and made her tap out. Lots of cream on my claw. Then I put her in k9 and from this view, it unlocked another level of adamantium rage in me. I kept pounding and she took it real well despite being tired. I could've spent all day here but I felt the rage creeping up so I unleashed it in her dreamcatcher. We were both spent from a hard fought round but we had energy left to compliment each other.

    It was a nice surprise to see Emely again and know that there are more rounds upcoming with her.
    I don't know what this review is talking about but Emely Rose the dark skinned Black chick there gives some of the worst service of all the girls. Always mean mugging every customer that comes to her. A lot of the girls do in general but I just had to address this review. She can't suck dick at all and can't fuck. Lazy like a lot of girls her size and doesn't even want to move around in the session. Borderline obese with no energy at all. Then asks for a tip as if she gave you phenomenal service.

    I was there again a few days ago and even saw a guy coming out the room and after she ran to the bathroom he said to the ticket guy that she was completely trash.

    And as usual Valentina was glued to her phone by the door in the corner with her headphones on not listening to customers that wanted to address Emely and other girls giving half ass service.

  15. #14410
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape