Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 582 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, "thick" = "really fat" in most cases.
    Al Bundy would agree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E.D.jpg‎  

  2. #4062

    Blue Eyed Beauty Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one after my friend and got a totally different girl and vibe than Legecy's. She was high as hell, shitty place in shitty area, smoked a crack pipe but tried to hide it, heroin bags on the sink. No signs of demons?? I saw a few. Face was way different than what she sent to me (no wonder there's no face pics in her post). Looked old and drugged out. Tits getting deflated like most dope fiends, ass was ok, BJ I didn't like. Using her hands more than her mouth maybe because I'm too big I don't know. A few "I can't" in different positions turned me off. A fake "that was good" and "I needed that" after the deed was her line to both my friend and I. Wasn't my type, but my friend liked.
    I saw a girl using the Blue Eyed Beauty ad twice in May and reviewed her back in June. Review 3713. QV was 80 Those visits match the girl Legacy saw, not this review. There was also another good review of her back then. The fact that your experience differs significantly than Legacy's in review 4057 below doesn't surprise me though. As I indicated in my review back in June, I have a feeling there could be different girls with the same number? Phone ends in 8212. In her early ads there were very different looking girls from one ad to the other. Those ads are all gone. I haven't been back because she moved to one of those dumps in Westville. I won't go to those places day or night.

  3. #4061

    Blue eyed beauty

    Went to see this one after my friend and got a totally different girl and vibe than Legecy's. She was high as hell, shitty place in shitty area, smoked a crack pipe but tried to hide it, heroin bags on the sink. No signs of demons?? I saw a few. Face was way different than what she sent to me (no wonder there's no face pics in her post). Looked old and drugged out. Tits getting deflated like most dope fiends, ass was ok, BJ I didn't like. Using her hands more than her mouth maybe because I'm too big I don't know. A few "I can't" in different positions turned me off. A fake "that was good" and "I needed that" after the deed was her line to both my friend and I. Wasn't my type, but my friend liked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/681965122921

    I have been interested in the provider for a while now and was waiting for a review. I visited her and TOFTT and am glad I did. 1st and foremost she was clean and had NO signs of demons at all. The room was neat as was the bathroom. She had clean towels and stuff to clean up after the deed. She is staying at one of the places right off exit 59 on 15, so it isn't the best. She is a spinner with a nice body. As her post says "If you are looking for a good time. " and I had a good time! She seemed to have a good time as well from her reaction. I did not sample her oral skills as I was interested in FS today and she did not disappoint! After finishing she got a warm washcloth and helped me clean up. We then got dressed and chatted a bit. To me, she is a keeper and I plan to see her again very soon. I found that if you treat her right you will get the same in return. Treat her well she is one of the good ones and there are not too many out there!.

  4. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/681965122921

    I have been interested in the provider for a while now and was waiting for a review. I visited her and TOFTT and am glad I did. 1st and foremost she was clean and had NO signs of demons at all. The room was neat as was the bathroom. She had clean towels and stuff to clean up after the deed. She is staying at one of the places right off exit 59 on 15, so it isn't the best. She is a spinner with a nice body. As her post says "If you are looking for a good time. " and I had a good time! She seemed to have a good time as well from her reaction. I did not sample her oral skills as I was interested in FS today and she did not disappoint! After finishing she got a warm washcloth and helped me clean up. We then got dressed and chatted a bit. To me, she is a keeper and I plan to see her again very soon. I found that if you treat her right you will get the same in return. Treat her well she is one of the good ones and there are not too many out there!.
    Nice one Leg. Thanks for the review. I'll be making a trip to NH to see those blue eyes shine.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #4059

    Looks promising

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/681965122921

    I have been interested in the provider for a while now and was waiting for a review. I visited her and TOFTT and am glad I did. 1st and foremost she was clean and had NO signs of demons at all. The room was neat as was the bathroom. She had clean towels and stuff to clean up after the deed. She is staying at one of the places right off exit 59 on 15, so it isn't the best. She is a spinner with a nice body. As her post says "If you are looking for a good time. " and I had a good time! She seemed to have a good time as well from her reaction. I did not sample her oral skills as I was interested in FS today and she did not disappoint! After finishing she got a warm washcloth and helped me clean up. We then got dressed and chatted a bit. To me, she is a keeper and I plan to see her again very soon. I found that if you treat her right you will get the same in return. Treat her well she is one of the good ones and there are not too many out there!.
    May I inquire as to the cost?

  6. #4058

    More info?

    Thanks for the report. What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/681965122921

    I have been interested in the provider for a while now and was waiting for a review. I visited her and TOFTT and am glad I did. 1st and foremost she was clean and had NO signs of demons at all. The room was neat as was the bathroom. She had clean towels and stuff to clean up after the deed. She is staying at one of the places right off exit 59 on 15, so it isn't the best. She is a spinner with a nice body. As her post says "If you are looking for a good time. " and I had a good time! She seemed to have a good time as well from her reaction. I did not sample her oral skills as I was interested in FS today and she did not disappoint! After finishing she got a warm washcloth and helped me clean up. We then got dressed and chatted a bit. To me, she is a keeper and I plan to see her again very soon. I found that if you treat her right you will get the same in return. Treat her well she is one of the good ones and there are not too many out there!.

  7. #4057

    Blue Eyed Beauty

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/681965122921

    I have been interested in the provider for a while now and was waiting for a review. I visited her and TOFTT and am glad I did. 1st and foremost she was clean and had NO signs of demons at all. The room was neat as was the bathroom. She had clean towels and stuff to clean up after the deed. She is staying at one of the places right off exit 59 on 15, so it isn't the best. She is a spinner with a nice body. As her post says "If you are looking for a good time. " and I had a good time! She seemed to have a good time as well from her reaction. I did not sample her oral skills as I was interested in FS today and she did not disappoint! After finishing she got a warm washcloth and helped me clean up. We then got dressed and chatted a bit. To me, she is a keeper and I plan to see her again very soon. I found that if you treat her right you will get the same in return. Treat her well she is one of the good ones and there are not too many out there!.

  8. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    From her AD - "I am thick and sexy Latina".

    So those pics are likely not her.

    Ain't no way someone would call themselves thick with pics like that. You are probably getting a girl a lot heavier.
    Thanks. She sent me a picture of her from the side (no face), typical big butt Latina.

    But yes, that's the problem, I'm not really into large women, kind of difficult to handle during the act.

  9. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    From her AD - "I am thick and sexy Latina".

    So those pics are likely not her.

    Ain't no way someone would call themselves thick with pics like that. You are probably getting a girl a lot heavier.
    In my experience, "thick" = "really fat" in most cases.

  10. #4054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/851560175260

    She responded to my inquiry but hasn't seen her yet. Her rate is 300/ hr but at the same time looks a little too good to be true.
    From her AD - "I am thick and sexy Latina".

    So those pics are likely not her.

    Ain't no way someone would call themselves thick with pics like that. You are probably getting a girl a lot heavier.

  11. #4053

    Ladybug Noir

    On Tryst, she lists her height and weight as 5'3" and 160 lbs. Her pic from that site, shown below, is considerably more slender. I'd ask her for a current pic. From that pic, she’d be 110-120lbs.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D17373D0-C588-4879-93B9-0B79DBECD24D.jpg‎  

  12. #4052
    I saw her once at the Honeyspot in Stratford. She is the real deal and was a decent time. She dropped off the radar for a while and I never had the chance to see her again before I moved south.

  13. #4051

  14. #4050

  15. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    What was the original asking rate?

    My experience has been the further I've negotiated down, the poorer the experience. I've had this happen enough that I no longer negotiate at all. This does not mean I'm willing to pay whatever is asked, just that I move on if I feel the asking rate is too high.

    I've found that not negotiating has noticeably improved my sessions. I'm not saying every session is great. I really can't remember a great one that began with a price negotiation, but I can remember many where I quietly paid what was asked.
    I'm in that camp.

    Wheeling and dealing for a lower price get you a reduction in deeds, enthusiasm and / or attitude. There have been times I've declined a date but the girl offered a lower rate which worked. Haggling for 10-30 bucks isn't worth it. Just move on.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape