Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 1020 1520 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17021

    Check my review a month or so ago

    IMO skip her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her about 10 years ago at her home. She looked to be in her late 30's then so she is definitely mature. Not as attractive as I thought she would be but I got my dick sucked and did bang her pussy pretty good for sure. Pile drived that thing. She was game and certainly appreciated getting fucked hard. Don't recall if she swallowed my load but I believe she did. The biggest turn off for me was her rock hard tits. She is mixed by the way. One and done and moved on. Also, I don't remember any odors from her honeypot. Actually I am there to get off and I don't concern myself for her needs so no DATY. She has a man at home for that.

  2. #17020

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    For a mature lady her pics look pretty good.

    Can anybody give a report? I searched the forum, but can't find a pic or working to see if this the one discussed.

    Report of smelly pussy and somewhat older than advertised.

    PM is cool if you want to keep comments private.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...en-on/41217132
    I fucked her about 10 years ago at her home. She looked to be in her late 30's then so she is definitely mature. Not as attractive as I thought she would be but I got my dick sucked and did bang her pussy pretty good for sure. Pile drived that thing. She was game and certainly appreciated getting fucked hard. Don't recall if she swallowed my load but I believe she did. The biggest turn off for me was her rock hard tits. She is mixed by the way. One and done and moved on. Also, I don't remember any odors from her honeypot. Actually I am there to get off and I don't concern myself for her needs so no DATY. She has a man at home for that.

  3. #17019

    Chanel

    For a mature lady her pics look pretty good.

    Can anybody give a report? I searched the forum, but can't find a pic or working to see if this the one discussed.

    Report of smelly pussy and somewhat older than advertised.

    PM is cool if you want to keep comments private.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...en-on/41217132

  4. #17018
    Quote Originally Posted by Madii  [View Original Post]
    I've heard other reviews that says she looks a lot older than her pics. Do you think that's true?
    I don't think that's true at all. I'd say she's likely in her mid-to-late 30's. I'm guessing her photos and video were taken very recently. Probably in preparation for her US tour.

  5. #17017

    AA Provider

    Getting back in the game. Looking for recommendations for a reliable AA provider. PM's are fine. Thanks in advance.

  6. #17016
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonIndy  [View Original Post]
    Verification was simple enough via her assistant. I was instructed to send a message once I arrived to the parking lot, and given the green light a minute before our scheduled time. When I got to the room she discreetly opened the door. As I walk in I see Belen. A European beauty in black negligee with incredible curves, a pretty face, seductive voice, and eager to give herself to me. Photos and even her video do not do her justice.

    She's a short little thing with incredible natural tits, small waist, banging ass, and a lovely kitty. It's a good thing she moved on, as I could quickly become addicted.

    As our date came to an end we had a fun chat about her experiences in the US, and her favorite places to travel in Europe. Total GFE. You can't go wrong.

    You can find one of her active links here: https://www.eros.com/search/text?sch=Belen+Sauri&loc=.
    I've heard other reviews that says she looks a lot older than her pics. Do you think that's true?

  7. #17015

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Countach1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sasha on Shadeland yet??
    I reached out Sunday night. Said she was just getting in the shower and asked if she could call me back. Never heard from her, but she sounded friendly on the phone go.

  8. #17014

    Rayne, 48 - Five Stars out of Five's in Every Category!

    I had a dream I saw an Escort named Rayne last Friday night, September 3, 2021. She's a gorgeous, freckled redhead BBW, age 48. My review of Rayne is that she gets Five Stars out of Five in all these categories:

    * Beauty: Rayne is a very pretty, curvy, pleasingly plump, freckled Irish-American redhead BBW.

    * Punctuality: Arrived when she said she would, no delays, excuses, or double booking two clients at the same time.

    * Hygiene and Safe Play: Rayne was very sanitary, no body odor, no dirty clothes. Rayne works part-time in the medical field so she practices Safe Play (CBJ, CFS) and doesn't seem to have a "candy" habit.

    * Fetishes: the only fetish I requested was Dining At Her Toes (I'm not sure what other fetishes she does so you'll have to ask, her ad says "No Choking".

    * Independence: Not affiliated with an agency or "business manager".

    * Rates: Just as in her ad, no upselling or requests for additional tips.

    * Attention: No clock-watching or spending the whole session calling other clients on my time.

    * Personality: Very sweet, intelligent with a good sense of humor.

    Currently Rayne is only doing Outcalls, but she has hinted that she is trying to get an Incall place in the future.

    Contact Info: Snapchat.com - starey. Eyes.

    No, I DON'T work for Rayne, I'm just a very, very SATISFIED client. Senior Members can PM me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rayne, 48, BBW, feet, 10.jpg‎   Rayne, 48, BBW, feet, 16.jpg‎   Rayne, 48, BBW, feet, 24.jpg‎   Rayne, 48, BBW, feet, 12.jpg‎   Rayne, 48, BBW, feet, 18.jpg‎  


  9. #17013

    Belen Sauri. Total GFE

    Verification was simple enough via her assistant. I was instructed to send a message once I arrived to the parking lot, and given the green light a minute before our scheduled time. When I got to the room she discreetly opened the door. As I walk in I see Belen. A European beauty in black negligee with incredible curves, a pretty face, seductive voice, and eager to give herself to me. Photos and even her video do not do her justice.

    She's a short little thing with incredible natural tits, small waist, banging ass, and a lovely kitty. It's a good thing she moved on, as I could quickly become addicted.

    As our date came to an end we had a fun chat about her experiences in the US, and her favorite places to travel in Europe. Total GFE. You can't go wrong.

    You can find one of her active links here: https://www.eros.com/search/text?sch=Belen+Sauri&loc=.

  10. #17012

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    This is the profile link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66719672

    I could not find any search results in forum here with name Tacha. Is she legit or a scammer? Any reviews?
    Considering she has 2 different.

    Numbers listed, I'm calling FAF.

  11. #17011

    Any review on Laura Cruz

    I am planning to meet her tomorrow. Looks legit. Any reviews on her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8895925.htm

  12. #17010

    Any info on Sasha??

    Anyone seen Sasha on Shadeland yet??

  13. #17009

    Any review on Tacha

    This is the profile link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66719672

    I could not find any search results in forum here with name Tacha. Is she legit or a scammer? Any reviews?

  14. #17008

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar502  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad on EB, looks hot.
    Communicated with her. I asked if she was as currently as hot as her as pics, she said yes but I finally got her to send a verification pic and she's at least 15 to 20 heavier so I passed.

  15. #17007

    I agree she is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    After 2 failed attempts Candace reached out to me to make things right. We met up recently and I have to say she is very enthusiastic and I didn't need to bark orders at her to be adventurous. We clicked pretty well and did several positions but I would say that her oral skills are very good. Her prices are very reasonable. Her home is nice / clean / orderly and she's very down to earth and welcoming. I would happily see her again! If you can't deal with BBW then I would suggest a skip. If you don't care then take the time and go see her.

    Fitz.
    I think Candace is one of the best I've ever seen. We've just clicked for the last 10 years or so. Wish I could see here more.

    I'm definitely a natural breast man and hers are just plain huge. I enjoy being with her every time I see here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape