Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 59510
-
09-08-21 09:44 #44120Senior Member

Posts: 342Lan query
Nothing there when I went. Someone else said they had the same experience.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 08:38 #44119Senior Member

Posts: 63AMP West Atlanta
Hey guys. Passing through your town this weekend. Looking for an AMP with extras west of Atlanta preferably close to I-20 or I-285 north. Any suggestions? Feel free to PM. Thanks Chip.
-
09-08-21 07:25 #44118Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lan Massage in Chamblee
It's a dump of a CAMP with fugly ladies. Don't waste your gas.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 06:24 #44117Senior Member

Posts: 169Lan Massage
Yes, it's on Chamblee Tucker Road between Buford Highway and Shallowford Road on the bottom floor of an old two story office building. I went there a few years ago several times right after it opened because I knew a lady named Apple from another place that started working there. And before anyone asks, no, she was definitely not Apple from Sisi. It looked like a really old doctor's office inside because each of the rooms had a small counter and sink. As long as I saw Apple, everything was standard CAMP. Once she disappeared and went dark, I tried a couple other ladies with terrible results like zero actual massage skills, no HE, and time cut short. For that reason, I took them off my list. But they have stayed open all this time, so I get the feeling they are doing something right for someone. Please give it a try and let us know if things have changed.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 05:09 #44116Senior Member

Posts: 164It's located in chamblee.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 00:19 #44115Senior Member

Posts: 45Tiger Spa
Went there yesterday. 80 for 1 hr + TS. CFS for $$ but might be able to get it down to $. 70.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 23:02 #44114Senior Member

Posts: 103Mia at Sunflower.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 22:12 #44113Banned Member

Posts: 13634Best Ass on a CAMP Girl?
Who's your favorite? I'll start. Nicole at Massage Angel in Roswell has my vote for best rear fascia. Any challengers?
Let the debate begin.
Signed,
Unchallenged so far.
-
09-07-21 21:59 #44112Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where is it? Idk either.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 21:45 #44111Senior Member

Posts: 39Standart entry fee, 80?
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
Got the cuban chick, $140.
The Korean on had an attitude when I turn her down for the Cuban chick.
-
09-07-21 21:24 #44110Senior Member

Posts: 164Lan massage spa
Anyone been there before seems like a typical camp but idk.
-
09-07-21 21:21 #44109Senior Member

Posts: 164No kidding Lawrenceville sucks. I went to two new massage parlors that open up (superior and glow) both places didn't provided HE.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:00 #44108Banned Member

Posts: 2410See post # 45348.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 19:58 #44107Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's a strong endorsement.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 19:51 #44106Senior Member

Posts: 164Tiger spa
Keep hearing good things about it so I'll check it out tomorrow. Any recommendations and what's the damage? Feel free to dm or reply to the post.











Reply With Quote





