Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 531 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell if you are new to the game or new to the site, so please don't shoot the messenger.

    1. A book learning education is: less expensive, less dangerous and less life altering.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage

    2. Don't get obsessed with one girl and try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Every time I've found problems have been when I tried to force something or ignored the rules. Having a "Mr. Fixit" style often got me in trouble. Better to move on to the next girl when one doesn't work out.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm new to this site (at least as a registered user) but not to the game.

    Recently I've been sticking to AMPs because the girls are generally better looking, more reliable, provide better value, and the location is safer. That said, I always keep an eye on these boards and other sites for new talent. I'm not fixated on this one per se, just thought she was worthwhile enough to make a few inquiries, since I can literally find no reviews on her elsewhere. Until I see otherwise, I'll take your advice and keep moving.

  2. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I could have predicted that outcome.
    Original Post

    (3) Posts since 2018.
    (2) Not local to Philly.

    Now think about think. Now he sends money to someone. I don't believe it.

    What I have been noticing is some questionable posts, or rather just repeats of legit visits of others.

    Fake News CNN, Now Fake Monger Reports to complicate already difficult times. - JAISI -.

  3. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster14  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually do this but since I saw she been posting for 2 years I decided to give her a shot. I sent the the deposit she never responded.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/329873939681
    I could have predicted that outcome.

  4. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel2G  [View Original Post]
    Kensington!! Are you crazy?
    Yeah, she says outcalls and car dates! LOL! Sounds / looks like a SW who decided to "upgrade" from the streets to the 'net. More suckers willing to pay pay 100 for a dick suck, rather than having to take 20 and get hassled by LE on the streets.

  5. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerOfPower69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She's a local stripper whom I've been following on FB / Instagram for quite a while. Social media suggests she might be using again. I contacted her a few times to meet up, but it's the typical 4 hours later response. Just want to make sure she's not trying to run a scam or rob people to support the habit before I invest any more time in this. Thanks in advance.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/435516553897
    Can't tell if you are new to the game or new to the site, so please don't shoot the messenger.

    1. A book learning education is: less expensive, less dangerous and less life altering.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage

    2. Don't get obsessed with one girl and try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Every time I've found problems have been when I tried to force something or ignored the rules. Having a "Mr. Fixit" style often got me in trouble. Better to move on to the next girl when one doesn't work out.

  6. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerOfPower69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She's a local stripper whom I've been following on FB / Instagram for quite a while. Social media suggests she might be using again. I contacted her a few times to meet up, but it's the typical 4 hours later response. Just want to make sure she's not trying to run a scam or rob people to support the habit before I invest any more time in this. Thanks in advance.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/435516553897
    Tried text multiple times and never get a reply back, that and taura.

  7. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1;5531689[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/66769328[/URL]

    Going to take the plunge on this one later today. Will review as soon as I'm done.
    Kensington!! Are you crazy?

  8. #4342

    Megan

    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She's a local stripper whom I've been following on FB / Instagram for quite a while. Social media suggests she might be using again. I contacted her a few times to meet up, but it's the typical 4 hours later response. Just want to make sure she's not trying to run a scam or rob people to support the habit before I invest any more time in this. Thanks in advance.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/435516553897

  9. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Homie you're trippin. I barely noticed her body hair. And she has zero track marks, isn't hanging out in trap houses and I felt no chance of catching hepC. So stick with STG, alligator and street hoes. It's all good. This is a 22 year old that knows how to and loves to fuck. Who cares if you take a hard pass? I just wrote a review and passed on information. Like honestly NO ONE cares if it's a no for you. Cheers.
    All info is good info and I think most of us appreciate your report for better or worse. However, posting anything on a public forum is subject to scrutiny and opinion. I've taken my lashes for criticizing what the next man says they paid for an experience. Scouting posts in other cities on USASG, it seems a lot of us are tired of the incredible increase in average rates and what some guys are paying versus what they're getting. I've been taking advantage of pornhub and xvideos for the past 18 months; I refuse to pay 100+ for a shortstay with street meat. But alas, the price you pay doesn't get me off so what does it really matter? I've since tried to leave that topic alone but sometimes it's hard to let die. Longing for some pre-2020 rates and commensurate quality but that's a distant pipe dream at this point.

  10. #4340

    Looks Good

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/66769328

    Going to take the plunge on this one later today. Will review as soon as I'm done.

  11. #4339

    Comparison shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    First time I've seen her. Because she posted an ad she'll ask for way more than is reasonable. There also seems to a new emphasis on HH rates when I text for rates. Anywhere from 130 to 160 with a ss of 100+ and they won't list an hour at all. Who is paying that? I can get an hour at an AMP for slightly more with much better service and location. They seem to be pricing themselves out of work to get one big score once in awhile.
    EXACTLY! When dudes finally wake up, do some comparison shopping or learn to negotiate things will change. But as long as there is a supply of those ready, willing and able to pay any price, then the games will continue.

    If you can go to a clean place, get a sexy clean Asian girl, get a table shower, a body rub of some sort and a fun time for an hour all for 160, why would you pay 100+ for a ss (15 min) with a girl of suspect hygiene, in a grimy hotel or risk a car date. The 100+ for a SS is 400 per hour! Go look at the girls on Eros and see what model quality 400 buys, in an upscale location.

    There will always be scammers out there as long as "there's a sucker born every minutes!

    Point of these boards is to help dudes find girls. Part of that is techniques! So those lurking that don't know "how to" negotiate, only need to ASK and many knowledgeable posters here will help out! So post away!

  12. #4338

    EDUCATED Mongers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthrie  [View Original Post]
    These bitches need to be shut down.

    This will help.
    The other "fix" to this situation is EDUCATED Mongers!

    But sigh, way too many think the hobby is easy and they don't need to learn anything. Just do it!

    One of the first rules on dating is NO MONEY UPFRONT. EVER!

    But alas it appears as though there are enough gullible, uneducated and horny mongers out there that these games work for the girls /.

    Not that anyone will read 25 posts to get an education:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage

  13. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster14  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually do this but since I saw she been posting for 2 years I decided to give her a shot. I sent the the deposit she never responded.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/329873939681
    She sent me a pic and she had a big honkin bruise on her arm. That was enough for me.

  14. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    First time I've seen her. Because she posted an ad she'll ask for way more than is reasonable. There also seems to a new emphasis on HH rates when I text for rates. Anywhere from 130 to 160 with a ss of 100+ and they won't list an hour at all. Who is paying that? I can get an hour at an AMP for slightly more with much better service and location. They seem to be pricing themselves out of work to get one big score once in awhile.
    A former regular of mine told me that 99% of these girls prefer hh appts and they can make way more just doing them all day.

  15. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    First time I've seen her. Because she posted an ad she'll ask for way more than is reasonable. There also seems to a new emphasis on HH rates when I text for rates. Anywhere from 130 to 160 with a ss of 100+ and they won't list an hour at all. Who is paying that? I can get an hour at an AMP for slightly more with much better service and location. They seem to be pricing themselves out of work to get one big score once in awhile.
    I think there will be significant price rationalization when extended unemployment ends and inflation starts to hit mongers wallets for necessities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape