Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071

    Wreck it Right

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I am banned and I have tried numerous work arounds. Last shot I tried was a Walmart visa but they still "got me". If anyone has got back in please PM me with how you did it. Appreciate it.
    Helped me and I got back in. Here is the list:

    1) Use a VPN server, or a new device with a different IP address. Your IP address used during the infraction that got you banned will never work again.

    2) All photo files used can't be re-used. That means new pictures.

    3) All credit cards used with accompanying data (IE your name.

    Street address, phone number) can't be re-used. So that means use a gift card that you pre-register. Register the card with all fake data. Use the fake data when making payment.

    4) Continue to use the VPN server when you are using the site. Eventually you can stop this and get away with it. Initially you can not.

    The best way to get nailed is uploading previously used photos. These files are tagged and you will get bombed out immediately.

  2. #4070

    Seeking. Getting back in

    I am banned and I have tried numerous work arounds. Last shot I tried was a Walmart visa but they still "got me". If anyone has got back in please PM me with how you did it. Appreciate it.

  3. #4069

    The Master

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Vibe means they want to have a connection with you not just transactional. Ie conversation someone to agree with all their fucked up views basically because they want in a man is chivalry, to be worshipped, masculinity in bed, but none in public. Definitely none in public. They'd almost prefer men to act gay in public. Be sure to mention you are LGBTQ friendly, 420 friendly. If you are or not doesn't matter just say you are. ALL Because masculinity is toxic, just agree with the talking points and you'll be fine. If they use the initials FW in reference to you, that's good that means fuck with.

    Also use words like triggered emotionally so they know you aren't a misogynist. She'll gasp and be vibe-ing with you if someone cuts you off in traffic and you say that was triggering! And if she talks about her baby daddy or ex SD mention that he was gaslighting her or that he was passive. No need to add aggressive to passive they'll know you meant that. Save the name calling for when you re actually doing the act, then its ok to use words like **** and *****, otherwise NEVER. Its a fine line but hey once you get the hang of it its beautiful.

    Edit: wouldn't let me post those two words and I can see that, but we all know what they are... lol
    Wreck, you are a Guru! :-D.

  4. #4068

    Urban Dictionary 101

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    It seems like everyone is "vibing". Vibe here, Vibe there. I get much of the vernacular, like hookup, dtf, something casual and of course "Chill", but am I missing something? When they say on their profile that they want "someone to Vibe with" do they mean someone to fuck?
    Vibe means they want to have a connection with you not just transactional. Ie conversation someone to agree with all their fucked up views basically because they want in a man is chivalry, to be worshipped, masculinity in bed, but none in public. Definitely none in public. They'd almost prefer men to act gay in public. Be sure to mention you are LGBTQ friendly, 420 friendly. If you are or not doesn't matter just say you are. ALL Because masculinity is toxic, just agree with the talking points and you'll be fine. If they use the initials FW in reference to you, that's good that means fuck with.

    Also use words like triggered emotionally so they know you aren't a misogynist. She'll gasp and be vibe-ing with you if someone cuts you off in traffic and you say that was triggering! And if she talks about her baby daddy or ex SD mention that he was gaslighting her or that he was passive. No need to add aggressive to passive they'll know you meant that. Save the name calling for when you re actually doing the act, then its ok to use words like **** and *****, otherwise NEVER. Its a fine line but hey once you get the hang of it its beautiful.

    Edit: wouldn't let me post those two words and I can see that, but we all know what they are... lol

  5. #4067

    Vibing

    It seems like everyone is "vibing". Vibe here, Vibe there. I get much of the vernacular, like hookup, dtf, something casual and of course "Chill", but am I missing something? When they say on their profile that they want "someone to Vibe with" do they mean —someone to fuck?

  6. #4066

    On hold for maybe another week

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in participating in there threesome with a female. I've done everything but MFM And I'm totally not interested in touching any penises are having any male touch my penis. I'm thinking more like a DP session. I would have the female I can probably rent a room although I usually just host but for this I'd want to rent a hotel room. And I'm looking for somebody with a less than large penis. Because I don't want to be jealous. And you cant be a minute man he had to have some endurance
    The subject is ill waiting for test results. And the guys with the big dicks a nice body is probably not what I am going to pick.

  7. #4065

    Tom Brady

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She's a dancer, works at Dancers and a couple other places and is very impressed with herself.
    I've talked to her in the club and have her digits. She's also on snap. She told me 600 and I didn't argue with her or try to talk her down but I didn't accept either. Lets say she won't go down unless she knows you well from the club. She will text her old contacts when she needs $$$ I had forgotten about her and out of the blue she texts me. I think she just goes down the list to the highest bidder. I told her she's probably worth 1 K but the CoEds at IU think they are only worth $$ . 5 She went down to $$$ . 5 and I just replied, lets stay in touch.

    She's more pro than Tom Brady but might be worth a ride who knows, just not at that rate. I'd cover it even if she said no need to. This was a few months back and I wasnt in a hurry to see anyone outside of what I had going on at the time. She has a friend that works at the club that is also a SB and not so NFL, not giving out her info though but she isn't hard to locate.

    Also I just got back on SA due to a change in status and I noticed alot of girls profiles state they won't give out number and prefer to talk on Seeking first. Thats a huge red flag and will likely get you banned. Seeking is more strict now than it ever was.

  8. #4064

    Stellabbyxox?

    I know this is a long shot but thought I'd give it a try. Has anyone met this girl? She had a SA account about 7 months ago but it's long since taken down. I've been chatting with her for quite a while, (All online as I live in Canada. Hence my low post count on this forum) but now have an opportunity to meet her. I have a biz trip to Chicago and am contemplating a quick jaunt to Indy to see her. I'm wondering if anyone on here has any info. She seems legit but I'm always very cautious about going out of my way to meet a SB. PM me if you are more comfortable with that.

  9. #4063

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    My phone is 463.
    Exactly.

    Now I'll be ever more cautious! Lmao just playing with you brother.

  10. #4062

    463

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    Because that is the area code scammers use when they try to make you think they are from central Indiana.
    My phone is 463.

  11. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Is central Indiana, so why is that a red flag?
    Because that is the area code scammers use when they try to make you think they are from central Indiana.

  12. #4060

    463 area code

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fddc2...3-1a1e4e71a9bf

    Biggest red flag was the 463 area code and there were a couple other minor ones that lead me to believe the guy behind this account isn't American. It's definitely a scam though makes plans then asks to borrow money.
    Is central Indiana, so why is that a red flag?

  13. #4059

    Sambamsays

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fddc2...3-1a1e4e71a9bf

    Biggest red flag was the 463 area code and there were a couple other minor ones that lead me to believe the guy behind this account isn't American. It's definitely a scam though makes plans then asks to borrow money.

  14. #4058

    Threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Why Threesome when you can have a gangbang. I know a handful of seniors would be down for that if you have a pic of her. Just saying.
    Might work up to that. But for now I'm just thinking threesome.

  15. #4057

    Mfm

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in participating in there threesome with a female. I've done everything but MFM And I'm totally not interested in touching any penises are having any male touch my penis. I'm thinking more like a DP session. I would have the female I can probably rent a room although I usually just host but for this I'd want to rent a hotel room. And I'm looking for somebody with a less than large penis. Because I don't want to be jealous. And you cant be a minute man he had to have some endurance
    Why Threesome when you can have a gangbang. I know a handful of seniors would be down for that if you have a pic of her. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape