Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 887 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6586

    Terri / Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Long gone. I wish she wasn't. That woman became so much fun after you dumped a bottle of wine in her. Pretty and willing to suck and fuck all night if you had a little game.
    This quote just brought back allot of good memories of Ms. Terri! Last I heard she had gotten married (again), doing massages in Easley area for a Chiropractors office. Then went through another divorce (3 or 4), then moved to Oconee County, and then had some LE issues with DUI /"medications" while driving / etc. No activity on her FB account for about a year. Do miss her services though. Just saying HC.

  2. #6585

    Feedback on Carmen

    Anyone have any feedback on Carmen that they'd be willing to share? Tried to search the thread and didn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/342791809690

  3. #6584

    Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMiami  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Terri? She used to work out of her condo off of Roper Mtn. Rd and provide massage services to newbies, and escort for regulars. She was quite pretty and fun, and I would actually see her around town at different bars on occasion.
    She was quite the experience for sure, both great and not so great. Between being VERY attractive (back then), having a body to die for, borderline alcoholic and bi-polar she could really be a handful to deal with. For those who saw her for a couple of hours, OMG, she was incredible but if she spent the night and the next few days you got to see a different side of her. To the best of my knowledge, she met a guy and moved toward the Easley area (and not too long after wound up back in the gray bar hotel. I don't recall the reason (s) but it started with being pulled over for some driving infraction. She has a history of incarceration in at least three different states for getting into fights and I saw her about to engage another woman once but was able to intervene and redirect her away from physical contact. Yes, she could be a handful but, Lord, was she something to behold!

    LtB.

  4. #6583

    Anyone seen?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/619909292280

    Curious if anyone has ever seen this one? I know she says she is in Shelby, but her ad pops up on my searches.

  5. #6582

    Looking for recommendations similar to Ms. Carrie

    Hello gentlemen,

    New member here. I was wondering if anyone has any great recommendations for providers similar to Ms. Carrie and would also like to know if there is any info on this provider.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/848964316697

  6. #6581

    Sexyprettyfun?

    Hey guys,

    New member here! Does anyone have any Info on this Provider? Also, could anyone recommend providers similar to Ms. Carrie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/848964316697

  7. #6580

    Long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMiami  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Terri? She used to work out of her condo off of Roper Mtn. Rd and provide massage services to newbies, and escort for regulars. She was quite pretty and fun, and I would actually see her around town at different bars on occasion.
    Long gone. I wish she wasn't. That woman became so much fun after you dumped a bottle of wine in her. Pretty and willing to suck and fuck all night if you had a little game.

  8. #6579

    Terri from Eastside GVL

    Does anyone know what happened to Terri? She used to work out of her condo off of Roper Mtn. Rd and provide massage services to newbies, and escort for regulars. She was quite pretty and fun, and I would actually see her around town at different bars on occasion.

  9. #6578

    Aria Banxx

    New member here. Any insights on Aria? I was planning to see her today.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/191841892216

  10. #6577

    Kendall Banks

    Just saw Kendall yesterday. She's legit and definitely knows what she's doing. But she's not really my type. And she's pretty expensive at 350 for an hr. She said she doesn't do hh or qv right now. Anyway, I won't repeat.

  11. #6576

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/146686832582

    Can someone confirm candy is real. Seen another ad almost the same thing with different name. Senior pm.

    Happy hunting and always be safe.
    I remember chatting and thinking she was legit, didn't visit though. Was sorta interested but not totally my type.

  12. #6575
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/146686832582

    Can someone confirm candy is real. Seen another ad almost the same thing with different name. Senior pm.

    Happy hunting and always be safe.

  13. #6574

    Chelsea

    She no longer uses that number. She told me a year or more ago she had a new number and asked if I wanted it I said yes but never heard back from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe the number from the ad is current.

  14. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in touch with Chelsea for a few years but the TER post has the email address and phone number that she used back when. Whether they are still current, I can't say. I sent her a brief text a few months ago just to say "Hi" and didn't get a reply. For whatever that's worth.

    LtB.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3879003-273917
    I don't believe the number from the ad is current.

  15. #6572

    Looking

    What the best provider for BBBJ with cim?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape